Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I believe...

Default I believe...

....We can come out of the slump this forum is in. So much false outrage, name-calling, harassing members, etc. Not everybody is a fan of every driver, but what I have never seen on here is any member wish ill health (injury) on a specific driver. That leaves us with some hope. We've lost too many drivers recently to be name-calling and boo-hoo-ing at each other. What point does it serve? Some of the stuff on here lately is pathetic, and I am not innocent. Let's get back to talking dirt late model racing. Go Bloomer, Go JD, Go Richards, go whoever the heck wants to get out there and entertain us. There is plenty of bad and depressing news in the world, when you come to a site like this on your free time, do you really want to see a bunch of menial name-calling? This should be enjoyable time. Let's take a step back and realize we can all be goofballs sometimes, support your fellow members, talk racing, and enjoy it. It is OK to disagree, but let's be civil.

Ok, let the name calling commence

Thank you Zach51. Was starting to lose hope, 4m just isn't the same.

It's gotten bad here lately.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    ....We can come out of the slump this forum is in. So much false outrage, name-calling, harassing members, etc. Not everybody is a fan of every driver, but what I have never seen on here is any member wish ill health (injury) on a specific driver. That leaves us with some hope. We've lost too many drivers recently to be name-calling and boo-hoo-ing at each other. What point does it serve? Some of the stuff on here lately is pathetic, and I am not innocent. Let's get back to talking dirt late model racing. Go Bloomer, Go JD, Go Richards, go whoever the heck wants to get out there and entertain us. There is plenty of bad and depressing news in the world, when you come to a site like this on your free time, do you really want to see a bunch of menial name-calling? This should be enjoyable time. Let's take a step back and realize we can all be goofballs sometimes, support your fellow members, talk racing, and enjoy it. It is OK to disagree, but let's be civil. Ok, let the name calling commence
    Agree 100% with everything you stated.

After years of being off here, I recently got back on of course it was to complain about something. That being said right away I did notice way more name calling and more keyboard warriors then I remembered. Yes some fans of certain drivers are over the top, but man we all have something in common that we enjoy. Seems like everybody could get along and appreciate all the racers and racing.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    ....We can come out of the slump this forum is in. So much false outrage, name-calling, harassing members, etc. Not everybody is a fan of every driver, but what I have never seen on here is any member wish ill health (injury) on a specific driver. That leaves us with some hope. We've lost too many drivers recently to be name-calling and boo-hoo-ing at each other. What point does it serve? Some of the stuff on here lately is pathetic, and I am not innocent. Let's get back to talking dirt late model racing. Go Bloomer, Go JD, Go Richards, go whoever the heck wants to get out there and entertain us. There is plenty of bad and depressing news in the world, when you come to a site like this on your free time, do you really want to see a bunch of menial name-calling? This should be enjoyable time. Let's take a step back and realize we can all be goofballs sometimes, support your fellow members, talk racing, and enjoy it. It is OK to disagree, but let's be civil.

Ok, let the name calling commence
    A bit of an over reaction possibly??? This is not the Mr. Rogers Show ya know!!!

Where is the (RAT FINK) when you need him?
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Good posts guys. Watch out, you will be labeled the moral police if you keep that up. It's just regular guys having fun. So I've been told.

I just go too my BB boards and post there and stay a way from here as much as i can .. I have learned you cant win here....

I Change My mine.. You cant say a thing about Bobby or his Crazy fans come on here and call you a Hater.. Cant say a thing about Bloomer or you get the Bloom fans Screaming and the Bloom Haters Screaming...Your driver cheats no your Driver Cheats..then you get oldfan Who just comes on here and takes a C r a p on here all day...Says a hole lot of Bull $hit...By the 4 page you have no way of knowing what the post was about if you start on page 4.. People hating back and forth...This Place $ucks now ...No one posts Who wins now.. They go Pay like I did and be a A$$ ... I could keep going for pages but it Just ant worth it no more.............

what? become civil and ruin this mess?.....that's what this place is known for now, especially since Facebook came along.... you only become friends with people you know if you want, and unfriend those you don't agree and never have to listen to their garbage again....
    hope you are doing ok these days Gary....
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by racenut View Post
    what? become civil and ruin this mess?.....that's what this place is known for now, especially since Facebook came along.... you only become friends with people you know if you want, and unfriend those you don't agree and never have to listen to their garbage again....
    hope you are doing ok these days Gary....
    I am still here I think Not dead yet BUT.... I just do not like face book.. And i like it even less now that If i go too a face book site they Have 1/2 of it blocked off saying you HAVE too join too see it..Forcing you to join ... that $ucks...I will not be forced to Join... I just stop going there...Face Book the hackers Dream...

Good one Zach. I look at it this way, Every single one of us is here for the same reason, " The love of the sport of dirt late model racing". Why all the other bullcrap goes on, I'll never understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Good posts guys. Watch out, you will be labeled the moral police if you keep that up. It's just regular guys having fun. So I've been told.
    Strictly an observation, but with you it appears like its not really about morality as much as it is about hypocrisy...........thus the labeling I guess?

I'll talk racing with anybody anyplace anytime anywhere........what I won't do ,is say it doesn't stink when there is a skunk in the room.......right pepe'?

Let's talk some racin......just don't door somebody up and then not expect to get rubbed when they go back by you......after all, rubbin is racin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I am still here I think Not dead yet BUT.... I just do not like face book.. And i like it even less now that If i go too a face book site they Have 1/2 of it blocked off saying you HAVE too join too see it..Forcing you to join ... that $ucks...I will not be forced to Join... I just stop going there...Face Book the hackers Dream...
    Think you and I are the only two left in the world that dont have a Facebook...........we are trendsetters Gary.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Strictly an observation, but with you it appears like its not really about morality as much as it is about hypocrisy...........thus the labeling I guess?

I'll talk racing with anybody anyplace anytime anywhere........what I won't do ,is say it doesn't stink when there is a skunk in the room.......right pepe'?

Let's talk some racin......just don't door somebody up and then not expect to get rubbed when they go back by you......after all, rubbin is racin.
    You guys still whimpering about getting some of your own medicine and calling it hypocrisy. Some in here can dish it out, but get butt hurt when it comes to taking it. Just having fun at the expense of the regular guys having fun.

As far as the smell, the old adage of the skunk smelling it's own hole first, still holds true. It is refreshing that the fun makers still get uncomfortable, when the errors of their ways is pointed out. There may still be hope for the unruly school kids here.

Think you and I are the only two left in the world that dont have a Facebook...........we are trendsetters Gary.
    Long time sents I been called a trendsetter so i will take it... LOL

The only Facebook I like is when oldfan does it on a sidewalk...Faceplant and facebook same thing right...

Make that 3 of us BBQ.. I refuse to get on fb because of all the bs/drama that seems to go on... And that is the main reason I don't post a heck of a lot on here... That being said, not all of us are going to agree.. But I can enjoy good natured back and forth, it's when things get personal, that I draw the line...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    Make that 3 of us BBQ.. I refuse to get on fb because of all the bs/drama that seems to go on... And that is the main reason I don't post a heck of a lot on here... That being said, not all of us are going to agree.. But I can enjoy good natured back and forth, it's when things get personal, that I draw the line...
    Facebooked is what I call it ,not for me either.