Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I believe...

Im in on the Facebook thing too. Too much bs and drama...just like when Butthurts puts her two cents into others conversations.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I love to talk racing and joking around like everyone does. Sometimes a laugh is good in some of these threads...they get too intense.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

You don't have to have drama on facebook because, you have they option to delete those people. I like it because it's a way to connect to some friends from the past and Family I don't get to see much anymore. If they are the drama queens I delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You don't have to have drama on facebook because, you have they option to delete those people. I like it because it's a way to connect to some friends from the past and Family I don't get to see much anymore. If they are the drama queens I delete them.
    Idk if youve ever heard about this but a few years back some people in a neighboring town from me where on facebook and this lady deleted someone from their page. And it hurt their feelings so much that lady and her family was murdered for it. No thanks Ill stay off of it

I agree 100% with the OP, but sadly I think this is too far gone, and it's because of 5 or 6 posters that seem to live on here, and I believe we could all pretty much agree on who they are (the ones who are doing about 75% of posts now on practically every thread).

I used to come on here to get the extra tidbit of inside information, or a breaking story, or some item that beat all the other dirt websites to it, or the stories from current or former crewmen/drivers who know the sport better than those of us who aren't/weren't.

Now I only come on here once or twice a week and try to sort through all the nonsense and endless posts to find something worthwhile, but that seems almost impossible to do anymore. Its really a shame what this forum has been reduced to.

Here's something: If you don't have something useful to say or add, or a piece of news or "rumor" you've heard, DON'T START A THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    You guys still whimpering about getting some of your own medicine and calling it hypocrisy. Some in here can dish it out, but get butt hurt when it comes to taking it. Just having fun at the expense of the regular guys having fun.

As far as the smell, the old adage of the skunk smelling it's own hole first, still holds true. It is refreshing that the fun makers still get uncomfortable, when the errors of their ways is pointed out. There may still be hope for the unruly school kids here.
    It's neat how you call getting yourself throat punched with a dose of reality dishing it back out.....

But , I guess in bubbles land everything is backwards.......even logic.

Keep up the fine work, internet crossing guards and hall monitors are very much underrated.........you may even get elevated to lunch table captain.

And the dishing it back out part on your end, when exactly does that start???
    ( and not talking about a call to the principle either)
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Idk if youve ever heard about this but a few years back some people in a neighboring town from me where on facebook and this lady deleted someone from their page. And it hurt their feelings so much that lady and her family was murdered for it. No thanks Ill stay off of it
    Chicken ---- lol............................................... ........ Sorry to hear about the people being murdered over something so stupid.
    Last edited by kidrock; 10-01-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Chicken ---- lol............................................... ........ Sorry to hear about the people being murdered over something so stupid.
    Well..as much as I offend people on here I mite find one on FB that wants to put me out so no no FB for me lol. Plus I have been all over this country over the years..dont want somebody popping up asking me if Im their daddy lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's neat how you call getting yourself throat punched with a dose of reality dishing it back out.....But , I guess in bubbles land everything is backwards.......even logic.Keep up the fine work, internet crossing guards and hall monitors are very much underrated.........you may even get elevated to lunch table captain.And the dishing it back out part on your end, when exactly does that start??? ( and not talking about a call to the principle either)
    You know that old saying about throwing stones...Butthurt has a barrel of em

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Know some people been hacked and got in to there bank (got money out of it) had pic, down loaded that they did not want out..Been told Facebook is the easy-est to hack there is... No thanks...

I have read some Bad stores over facebook.. Sad the way people are today, Shame you or shot you,,facebook can be way worse then this Web page....

I've been thinking that "To H*ll" was actually a real driver as in... " GO TO H*LL"!!!!!!!!!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

FB allows you to censure the comments made on your page... you can also not allow any comments. I've never had any problems with FB but I try to act like a gentleman (except for Hillary meme's!) knowing many of my family also also my FB 'friends'....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Its all Trumps fault, Ha! if you notice the ones that live on here and push hate, and doom/gloom on everything are Trump supporters! Go over to the tailgate section and post something anti Trump and watch them pounce. I should know!! Haha although, I love messing with their little clique club over there. But, that doesn't mean this side of the board should be the same.

Until they clean it up on here, boot out old Fag and his 12 usernames and some of the other cronies on here, I'm out. See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Until they clean it up on here, boot out old Fag and his 12 usernames and some of the other cronies on here, I'm out. See ya.
    Who cares about old fan hes something to have fun with. And if we werent on here the offended league wouldnt have anybody to whine about lmao

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Its all Trumps fault, Ha! if you notice the ones that live on here and push hate, and doom/gloom on everything are Trump supporters! Go over to the tailgate section and post something anti Trump and watch them pounce. I should know!! Haha although, I love messing with their little clique club over there. But, that doesn't mean this side of the board should be the same.
    Yeah.....we like making you Hilary supporters our whipping boys! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I have read some Bad stores over facebook.. Sad the way people are today, Shame you or shot you,,facebook can be way worse then this Web page....
    Yes but, it also can be very entertaining and as I stated before a way to stay connected to some friends from the past and family you don't get to see much.

If a person doesn't want to be on faceboook they don't have to sign up it's that easy lol

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Some Bloomer fans do same here!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Some Bloomer fans do same here!
    Theres another thing you got WRONG. Its the haters that let it get too intense cause their feelings are hurt. Or the the hypocritical Offened League putting their pennies worth in