Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Brownstown

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I don't get angry. And, it is very rare for me to call anyone names. But sometimes, folks just go plain crazy or blinded by some kind of bias...

We got you and spas acting like some great breach of racing etiquette was made. Everyone else is scratching their heads. I know spas is either Mahoney's girlfriend or dad. I haven't figured your deal out yet.
    And what is your DEAL? The Raw Deal? hahahhahaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    And what is your DEAL? The Raw Deal? hahahhahaaaa
    Huh? O'Neal won the race and I don't really care who won.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Mainly opinion cutman, how about you? I was there and did see it though, so that may count for something.
    Definitely opinion. Currently unable to attend any racing due to health but hope to back out for the Fall 50 at Florence. Would like to get back to Brownstown sometime for a non Lucas race.
    Curious if anyone has heard if Mahoney has said anything on the race?

Default 4

We got you and spas acting like some great breach of racing etiquette was made. Everyone else is scratching their heads. I know spas is either Mahoney's girlfriend or dad. I haven't figured your deal out yet

I know it is not his girlfriend, I think her screen name is Jenn4. (or something like that)
    I work with his dad, don't think he gets on 4m and posts.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

we were told in the in the drivers meeting the leader fires anywhere past turn 3, and the race is on. They were also saying it over the receiver when we were coming to green every time. nothing at all was said about rolling from top to bottom on the start. The Mahoney/Huddy deal is a product of a very fast racetrack with a cushion and 2 guys racing hard for the lead with 10 to go, its unfortunate but is gonna happen on a hammer down track

Quote Originally Posted by jared1624 View Post
    we were told in the in the drivers meeting the leader fires anywhere past turn 3, and the race is on. They were also saying it over the receiver when we were coming to green every time. nothing at all was said about rolling from top to bottom on the start. The Mahoney/Huddy deal is a product of a very fast racetrack with a cushion and 2 guys racing hard for the lead with 10 to go, its unfortunate but is gonna happen on a hammer down track
    Just curious, what is unfortunate about it?

Will Cody be back this weekend for the rematch? Know Huddy will be there even rumors of trying his hand at a sprint car on Friday.

Cody is going to the Pond and Richmond according to his facebook.....

Hudson seems like a nice young man.

Quote Originally Posted by noballsnobabies View Post
    Will Cody be back this weekend for the rematch? Know Huddy will be there even rumors of trying his hand at a sprint car on Friday.
    i heard most of the better late models are avoiding brownstown this week because its funfest and its generally a cluster of a mess.

Seen they cut the banking down some. not as sharp a drop off now.

Cutting the banking down is a great idea.....but the regulars going to The Pond and Richmond are going anyway.

Whys the promoter on here asking if Cody will be back for the rematch? If anyone would know, its him..
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by hoodpin View Post
    Seen they cut the banking down some. not as sharp a drop off now.
    Very sad, just add dirt outside the banking.

well than does spas spread like peanut butter.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    We got you and spas acting like some great breach of racing etiquette was made. Everyone else is scratching their heads. I know spas is either Mahoney's girlfriend or dad. I haven't figured your deal out yet

I know it is not his girlfriend, I think her screen name is Jenn4. (or something like that)
    I work with his dad, don't think he gets on 4m and posts.
    I was maybe given some bad info. And the rest is observation that spas is a 4 homer consistently. I stand corrected.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Cody nor Hudson are even talking about this issue. All the keyboard racers are simply blowing the entire thing out of proportion and arguing over something that was a complete racing deal. Those of you wondering what Cody "had to say" don't know Cody very well. That isn't his style. He isn't on Facebook or any other outlet expressing discontent. If he had any issue with the move he would talk straight to Huddy about it and nobody else would know it ever happened. This is how real racers behave.
    Jared said it best and he should know...he was on the same race track in the same race.

Where's the like button?

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Definitely opinion. Currently unable to attend any racing due to health but hope to back out for the Fall 50 at Florence. Would like to get back to Brownstown sometime for a non Lucas race.
    Curious if anyone has heard if Mahoney has said anything on the race?
    I hoping to make the Fall 50 also. Have no heard any mention of any comments by Mahoney. I imagine that he knows there's is no point, since it's all history.

I heard some very disturbing rumors about the track though. Don't know if it's a fact or not, and know better than to ask. But I hear they are planning on destroying the track as it is and flattening the crap out of it.

It appears that the powers that be are calling for it. They will never have a promoter that is not controlled by the fair board.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-12-2016 at 05:50 PM.