Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brownstown

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You need new glasses Clayton. ONeal played that restart perfectly.
    Rose colored ones I suppose, right? Don't wear glasses, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by cratedaddyD21 View Post
    Old fan, I am 50 yrs old...I remember those days of the guys pulling off the back stretch. My Dad always pitted by the "Big Tree" back in those days. Back then you had to be 12 yrs. old to enter the pits, since I was a tall kid...I got to go at 10.....Those days were special. I like Brownstown now, though, it's way to fast and too steep on the back side of the track. I hope Jim can cut it down just enough to keep cars from flipping and still give us good racing. I loved the Black and slick and smooth that use to be Brownstown....brought the great drivers to the front, but those days are past us now.
    Adding more dirt outside of the track to make less drop off sounds like the way to go. Everyone I talked to are well pleased with the new banking.

Hudson did not jump the restart. Watch the video! He was nowhere close to being even beside Mahoney at the cone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Hudson did not jump the restart. Watch the video! He was nowhere close to being even beside Mahoney at the cone.
    Where is the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Rose colored ones I suppose, right? Don't wear glasses, BTW.
    Apparently you have hot wheels glasses. O'Neal cleared him by two car lengths. Mahoney only caught him to hit him because his car bounced.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Apparently you have hot wheels glasses. O'Neal cleared him by two car lengths. Mahoney only caught him to hit him because his car bounced.
    And the video?

Dirt on Dirt. UBoB @ Brownstown: Feature

Quote Originally Posted by JJ128 View Post
    Dirt on Dirt. UBoB @ Brownstown: Feature
    I'm not subscribed. Are you?

Dirt on Dirt. Inthefastlaneproductions.com will have it up this week probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Just The Tip View Post
    Thanks for posting. That was the flip, now where is the feature restart?

Default All Wetter.....

I dont post on here much, but you blather on about (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and dont really know what your talking about - rather just to hear yourself type BS.

First picture is about 2 feet past the starter stand.... the rest are fairly obvious that ONeil was driving over Mahony, abusing him and knocking him off the track. With the last pic being just before Mahoney decided to keep his foot in the radiator and bury his nose in ONeils arse.... Christ....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Don't get much clearer than that.

you betcha

Quote Originally Posted by Andrews42FAN View Post
    I dont post on here much, but you blather on about (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and dont really know what your talking about - rather just to hear yourself type BS.

First picture is about 2 feet past the starter stand.... the rest are fairly obvious that ONeil was driving over Mahony, abusing him and knocking him off the track. With the last pic being just before Mahoney decided to keep his foot in the radiator and bury his nose in ONeils arse.... Christ....
    Good work, pretty much what I saw

Quote Originally Posted by Andrews42FAN View Post

Thank you for being such a nice guy. Sorry about the blather, NOT!!! Now how about the video instead of preselected frames??? First picture can lead one to believe that Oneal jumped the start though.

Actually do you know what you are talking about. I can't tell who you are even defending. Are we agreeing that Oneal jumped the start and did Mahoney wrong or not?

Now that I've typed some more BS I'm feeling great!!!!

O'Neal clearly jumped the start. I was sitting in the pit stands directly across from the second cone....but it's the chalk line that they were to fire from....from our angle, it then looked like a slider that didn't stick and Cody ran into him. The Yellow should have flown for the jump of the start......but depending who you are .....you never know if the tower will make the call, and as bad as they want the O'Neal kid to win.....their not going to throw the yellow on him jumping the start.

O'Neal clearly jumped the start. I was sitting in the pit stands directly across from the second cone....but it's the chalk line that they were to fire from....from our angle, it then looked like a slider that didn't stick and Cody ran into him. The Yellow should have flown for the jump of the start......but depending who you are .....you never know if the tower will make the call, and as bad as they want the O'Neal kid to win.....their not going to throw the yellow on him jumping the start.
    I agree with you. The yellow should have come out.

Wetter, if you want to see the video pony up the cash for DoD. Im not defending anyone in this matter. Just tired of listening to you blather on about it.

Pic 1 is the "Chalk Line" when they fired
    Pic 2 is as they hit the flag stand. Now you can call that jumping the start if you would like, but you prolly love Hillary too.

Later, done with this one...
    Attached Images Attached Images

O'Neal was behind Mahoney at the stripe. He started up the banking, jerked the car low to gain momentum and timed it all nearly perfectly.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1