Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ModRacer12H View Post
    Power slide said it's not anything magical, just a tool in the toolbox. You replied with "skip ARP would say otherwise since 1997. In otherwords, you implied that it's more than just an aadjustment as nothing was said about a package. I'm not going to put words in your mouth or bicker back and forth. Just a shame for someone to put forth the effort to learn and maintenance their car just to be mislead when asking a simple question.

With a brake floater, if used correctly, it will tighten the car up from the center off if you can keep the tires under it on entry. It will slam down without a floater and will be very difficult to enter the corner consistently. IMO This works best on stop and go tracks where momentum isn't needed
    Your statement about what it does is the reason you don't see it on as many mods. You assume it has to be that way...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I should have specified, this is IMCA rules where no lift arms are allowed...just a pull bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ModRacer12H View Post
    I should have specified, this is IMCA rules where no lift arms are allowed...just a pull bar.
    That's one of those silly rules that makes little sense and does change things a bit.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

One of the many silly rules that doesn't make sense.