Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by 25 Jay 53 View Post
    Did he sue PPMS after the 1990 race?
    That's too funny

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    This is just flat out wrong. According to Andy Savary, the statistician for Dirt on Dirt, as of 09/25/16, Scott had won $470,000 this year. Add in $4,400 from Saturday at Dixie, and $ 10,000 from last night and that total goes to $484,400 this year, without the Lucas Points Fund.
    According to Lucas Oil , he's won $382.4k so far in Lucas events only!

http://lucasdirt.com/home/119-result...season-at-rome
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Seems like top 5/6 stayed the same was wondering did track lock down are was there passing toward the back
    I thought the race was pretty good. One of the better ones that I've seen at Rome. While the top 4 was virtually the same throughout the race, there was a lot of racing and passing going on through the field. Low groove seemed to be the place to be in 1 and 2 while the high line was working well in 3 and 4. Oneal passed Madden who also eventually got passed by Overton. Just like at Dixie Overton seemed to be making another late race charge as he was running down the leaders at the end. Davenport and T-Mac made runs from the back of the field. Davenport had Madden at one point but Chris moved up and blocked his run. Bloomquist just had the field covered. It was clear from hot laps that he was going to be the one to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Mr. zero is not even close to JD"s numbers from last year. Davenports 2015 winnings alone over $400,000.00 without the Lucas Championship points fund. Mr. zero's 2016 winnings are around $275,000.00
    Man, you're usually right on with stuff. Don't tell me you're putting on the factual blinders too. He is having as good a year as anyone, we are just used to it and he isn't very popular, especially at this time.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

No he went back and won !

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Man, you're usually right on with stuff. Don't tell me you're putting on the factual blinders too. He is having as good a year as anyone, we are just used to it and he isn't very popular, especially at this time.
    I added wins only. Went straight off of DoD schedule and last years history. Those are the numbers I came up with.

Remember, JD won a whopping 250,000.00 in just 4 races last year. I still say Scotts not close .
    8/13/16

I added wins only. Went straight off of DoD schedule and last years history. Those are the numbers I came up with.

Remember, JD won a whopping 250,000.00 in just 4 races last year. I still say Scotts not close .

But what has he done for you lately . and the year before that and year before that .
    hes done . one hit wonders come from everywhere. add those numbers up

Was J D a little rough coming from last to 5th at Rome trying to catch Bloomer?

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    But what has he done for you lately . and the year before that and year before that .
    Hes just a regional racer that stomped lucas oil regulars azzes last yr. Now he going back to regional racing
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hes just a regional racer that stomped lucas oil regulars azzes last yr. Now he going back to regional racing

Now that funny right there i don't car who you are .

Yes, and he won.

Must be forgetting that JD would be 100,000$ short if those decrepit as$ Eldora scales wouldn't have got Scott

Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    This is just flat out wrong. According to Andy Savary, the statistician for Dirt on Dirt, as of 09/25/16, Scott had won $470,000 this year. Add in $4,400 from Saturday at Dixie, and $ 10,000 from last night and that total goes to $484,400 this year, without the Lucas Points Fund.
    So Highside, you have been cooking the books and showing bias against Bloomquist at lot lately. Shame on you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Must be forgetting that JD would be 100,000$ short if those decrepit as$ Eldora scales wouldn't have got Scott
    Yep....if Bloomer wins the lawsuit, he should have Eldora claim him the Dream official winner and write one of those large victry lane checks!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I do know for a fact that James Essex said at the banquet last year that JD pocketed close to 700k

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Scotts having a exceptional year. Most guys would die for those results. Just sayin, as good as Scott has been this year, JD's #'s from last year may never be matched.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    So true. Streaks always come to a end eventually. But you'll probably never see someone put up the results that Davenport recorded last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So Highside, you have been cooking the books and showing bias against Bloomquist at lot lately. Shame on you!!
    I apologize. Billy Moyer hacked my account.I'll have to change my password.
    8/13/16

Scotts having a exceptional year. Most guys would die for those results. Just sayin, as good as Scott has been this year, JD's #'s from last year may never be matched.

So true. Streaks always come to a end eventually. But you'll probably never see someone put up the results that Davenport recorded last year.

I apologize. Billy Moyer hacked my account.I'll have to change my password.
    I see, well better git-er-done with the new password!!!