FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 3, 2016

Eric Wells Visits Victory Lane at 201 Speedway

Hazard, Kentucky (10/03/16) – For the first time in three years Eric Wells returned to Victory Lane on Saturday night. His latest triumph came at 201 Speedway, where he piloted his Penske Shocks #18 Longhorn Race Car/ Cornett Racing Engine Super Late Model to the $3,000 victory with the Iron Man Mountain Championship Series.

“Needless to say, this one has been a long time coming,” laughed Wells. “We’ve been close to wins over the past couple of years, but we’ve just fallen a bit short every time. Tonight all of that changed. This wouldn’t have been possible without my great sponsors, family, and crew. I’m so happy my girls were here tonight. All Nylla wanted was a trophy, and I’m so glad to get her one.”

On Saturday night Eric Wells made the trip to 201 Speedway (Sikta, Kentucky), competing in the Ironman Mountain Championship, sanctioned Halloween 30. Charging from the 3rd-starting position in the feature, Wells registered to his first win of the season with Eddie Carrier Jr., Brandon Fouts, Steve Lucas, and Stephen Breeding rounding out the Top 5. Eric pocketed a $3,000 payday for his victory in the Ironman Mountain Championship season finale.

Full results from this event are available at www.201Speedway.net.

The upcoming weekend, October 7-8 will take the team to Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania Motor Speedway (Imperial, Pennsylvania) for the annual running of the Pittsburgher 100. The $20,000-to-win event will be sanctioned by the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS). For more information on the event, please visit www.LucasDirt.com .

Eric Wells would like to thank his sponsors and marketing partners including Wells Motorsports, Longhorn Race Cars, Cornett Racing Engines, Schaeffer's Lubricants, Penske Shocks, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism, All Star Performance, Print Worx, Hoosier Tire, Convenient Lube and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Eric Wells and Wells Motorsports, please visit www.EricWells18.com .