Default Could Bloomquist Dominance be the Resurgence of WOO in 2017?

I hate to start another Scotty thread, but the others get out of hand so fast I can't keep up (much like the Zero's competition), but would the unrelenting whipping he is putting on the Lucas Oil series right now potentially hurt the series next year? Sponsor money and desires aside, you'd have to think some of the Lucas guys will be wanting to say uncle by now. Could there be 5-6 teams next year that decide to follow WOO instead following the Zero next year? Heck, Bloomer may own the WOO series next year for all we know. I'm not sure what 2nd place at a normal Lucas race pays, but I bet its less than what a WOO race pays to win. Food for thought.

How many cars jumped ship when Davenport dominated last year? Actually more jumped on board. McCreadie, Lanigan.

Would be good to see jd go to WOO and put it on them like lucas and have both titles pending next yrs ride.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I thought about that too, but the Davenport dominance gave the little guy hope. Now the same guy that had kicked their tail for 25-30 years is back at it more gruesome than ever. And the fact that he is seemingly doing it with sketchy crew help is even more amazing and demoralizing for the competition.

It's a bit of a stretch to think, if you can't win in Lucas, you have a better chance in WOO. They run different tracks and most that would switch, would have to get a new book on the different tracks. This puts them miles behind Richards and Clanton. That's a lot of time and work. If they where willing to work that hard, why not just beat Bloomer. He will have that slump sooner or later. Everyone does. You don't know when it's coming or how long it will stay. Everyone meets that fickle finger of fate, sooner or later. Look at Davenport. Riding high last year and just a little off, gives him a different result.

What may happen with some, is to revert back to regional racers and just give up the windshield time and any hope for points money, in turn they cut some expense and raise the bottom line. It will all unfold during speed weeks in Feb. Everyone runs up their flag and sees who will salute. If they are high in the points, they keep going. If not they drop off. It has nothing to do with, anyone dominating. That's for the fans. If you don't think you can accomplish your goals for the year, you don't race. It's just a matter of surviving for most race teams. If you don't think you have a chance of winning, you probably should just stay home.

In the past, even drivers like Bloomquist, Moyer, Berkoffer, O Niel and Mars have elected to run regional or real outlaw schedules, instead of running a series. What is spent to make these series purses isn't public and glory doesn't pay bills. They didn't do it because they didn't think they could win.

WoO travels more do to going west then Lucas

I was glad to see tmac change but it caught me off guard as i was used to him always running WOO. He should have 3rd place in lucas if he stays consistant like he has been.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Bloomer dominating this year Lucas. Should motivate other drivers/team to step up their game. Jd made bloomer step his game up last year. Bloomer puts in the time on and off the track. Why he is one the best drivers ever!! Just my thoughts
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 10-03-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Why would you to leave Lucas and go to WoO? Going from Bloomquist to Richards...whats the difference?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I was glad to see tmac change but it caught me off guard as i was used to him always running WOO. He should have 3rd place in lucas if he stays consistant like he has been.
    It surprised me T-Mac third in the points. Now that hes had a year under his belt he will be a whole lot better next yeat
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!