Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Lucas oil rule book for 2017

Lucas oil wont have to rewrite rule book. All they have to do is tell bloomer he cant dope tires.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Lucas oil wont have to rewrite rule book. All they have to do is tell bloomer he cant dope tires.
    You need your britches dusted again? Trouble is there is something mushie back there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You need your britches dusted again? Trouble is there is something mushie back there!!!
    Thats his brains leaking out.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Stop falling down and bumping your head like your daddy does in St. Louie
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Traction Control

Quote Originally Posted by Pemby View Post
    Traction Control
    Yep, that's it... Or was it witch-doctor pi$$ in his fuel? Surely it's not talent... Can't be. "Oh hello, 1998, how are you today? Good to hear, yes, Pemby is right here watching Larry the Cable Guy, one second please"

I doubt they even check his tires or anything on his car for that matter. Buried beneath the hate is envy and sliding sideways being a true racing fan has to envy the domination. He is doing it like no other in Lucas before. 16 wins with 2 of his best tracks coming up!! It's a wrap

I'm curious if we see a change in the rules about drivers being on time to events aka in the pits before hot laps. Allow for a couple accidents, but when your points leader shows up late 1/4 of the season, it's kind of a slap in the face to the series marketing and publicity. Respect for the talent and wins, but if I'm a series this would be a point I'd make sure to address

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I doubt they even check his tires or anything on his car for that matter. Buried beneath the hate is envy and sliding sideways being a true racing fan has to envy the domination. He is doing it like no other in Lucas before. 16 wins with 2 of his best tracks coming up!! It's a wrap
    Fyi they do check his tires.known fact. Another known fact is that your boys tire test results could not be protested and that came from a lucas official!! So looks like they covering his azz there. Thats why bloomer dont run worth a chit in woo cuz he cant dope his tires
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Lucas oil WILL rewrite rule book.

Fixed that for ya. This year at the PRI show is a safety meeting, so expect some rules about mandatory safety equipment that will be required.

Again more rules when they can't or won't enforce some of the simplest rules that are already written.

You really don't know racing like I thought you did. Didn't Scott win the firecracker and take home 30k??

The fire racker was soon after the world. So you know woo checked his tires after the fire cracker. Also, you know woo wasnt happy with Bloomer winning the cracker.

Fyi they do check his tires.known fact. Another known fact is that your boys tire test results could not be protested and that came from a lucas official!! So looks like they covering his azz there. Thats why bloomer dont run worth a chit in woo cuz he cant dope his tires
    He won at Maryville and the firecracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    The fire racker was soon after the world. So you know woo checked his tires after the fire cracker. Also, you know woo wasnt happy with Bloomer winning the cracker.
    Im pretty sure WRG looks him over every time he pulls up to the track

The WRG, WOO, UMP none of them can stop the zero. 2 people can stop him, God and himself

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    I'm curious if we see a change in the rules about drivers being on time to events aka in the pits before hot laps. Allow for a couple accidents, but when your points leader shows up late 1/4 of the season, it's kind of a slap in the face to the series marketing and publicity. Respect for the talent and wins, but if I'm a series this would be a point I'd make sure to address
    no dream no n/s 100 no world just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    the world was in september big guy

Your right. I new to the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    I could see a rule stating that you have to be in the pits at least an hour before hot laps so proper tech can be done being added. Not that tech at late model races is all that time consuming, but still, it's a way to ensure that all your touring drivers are ready to go when the time comes. Of course, if there are genuine hauler issues or something, there could be a waiver of sorts, but they would make it so you have to somehow prove you had issues.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

So B-Shep and Owens are still allowed to but Bloomer can't soak em anymore? That's BS...