Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lets see how Pierce makes. Once he follows a series like woo or Lucas. Which he may never do? Summer nationals isn't like it use to be. Not as much competition every race.

Dirt racing1, you are exactly right. Pierce wins his fair share but who does he beat? Yep, he won the NS but he didn't make a clean pass like a professional should and he won the world but 2 past champions and a couple others and people forget about Landers not being there so yes it was a watered down world 100. I will say in his defense he is only 19 years old and I bet his old man has the final say in where they go. The kid can drive Eldora with the best of em and he is I would say the 2nd best on the cushion behind JD and the cushion saved him at Florence. I'd say if he ever ran a full Lucas schedule he would imo have 2-3 wins and be 6-7th in the final points. 7-8 years from now if his old man keeps up with the chassis stuff and I'm sure he will, I'm gonna say Bobby is the top driver in the country. They need to get him out of Illinois more so he can polish his skills on different surfaces. Pierce is a great talent but time will tell all!