Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So What Gives?

Default So What Gives?

If Kyle Busch does what Tony Stewart did after the Monster Mile race, he'd be getting bashed all over the place...

What did he do now? I must've missed it

That nasty Stewart stepped up to take Jr.'s place to give contributors of His foundation free rides around the Track. LETS TRASH STEWART SOME MORE!!! Seems to make some people feel a lot better. LOLOLOL

Wasn't trashing, just didn't know what the OP was talking about.

Wasn't referring to you.

Mud, what did Stewart do now?

Just strutted off after the race and refused to give an interview... nothing tragic, just a double standard...

There is little anyone can say that hasn't been said or isn't common knowledge in reference to Stewart. Some folks think that his God given talent and tax deductible philanthropic activities more than make up for the over the top and unnecessary nasty, condescending and sometimes violent outbursts. That's not to mention his hyper uber hypocrisy that has manifest itself over and over again ever since before he left USAC for Indy Car racing.

I'm quite sure he's aware of these character flaws but he really doesn't care and that won't change anytime soon, if ever.

None of that is bashing, it's documented fact.

People compare Stewart to A.J. Foyt. They really have little in common. Foyt would rearrange you're facial features as opposed to purposely wrecking you if he felt you had compromised his equipment and/or well being. I do not ever recall Foyt purposely wrecking someone, for retaliation or otherwise. The same can't be said of Stewart. In addition, Foyt was a much better overall driver. They share a car number but little else.
    Last edited by CIRF; 10-06-2016 at 04:15 PM.

LOLOL. This thread really reaching to trash Stewart. I honestly laughed. By the way, he stepped in to help out Jr. with fans. Oh wait, that can't be true. Pitiful

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Just strutted off after the race and refused to give an interview... nothing tragic, just a double standard...
    I would call that a triple standard. How awful

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    LOLOL. This thread really reaching to trash Stewart. I honestly laughed. By the way, he stepped in to help out Jr. with fans. Oh wait, that can't be true. Pitiful
    Someday, the roof may well cave in on your fantasy world.

IF I don't post every so often on these kind of threads, you guys will just wind up talking to yourselves. So I will fuel this so you guys can continue on the rants. This kind of stuff is funny. I told you what is not funny though

Power, what did I post here that was bashing and not the truth? You can call me out on anything that isn't factually correct and I will be johnny on the spot to correct myself. I honestly don't believe it's bashing if it's the truth.

As far as the double standard is concerned, pee wee jr. has long since made his bed and he, and those that think his way of going about things is cool are going to have to lay down and sleep in it. Every time he does something that further reinforces his status as a d!ick head it's going to be pointed out, extensively. It doesn't appear that pee wee has any particular psychological glitches (like his brother and Stewart) going on, he just seems to enjoy being an flaming, immature a$$hole! LOL!!

Power, what's not funny, again?

thats ok he is a rich D!ck head

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I would call that a triple standard. How awful
    Kyle has been chastised soundly for doing the same thing, I just see it as a double standard... I don't have much in the line of feelings for TS, he's an OK guy and was a good racer, but time catches up to everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    thats ok he is a rich D!ck head
    Yea, and you're just a d!ck head. Rich or not, a d!ck head is just a d!ck head.
    Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Kyle has been chastised soundly for doing the same thing, I just see it as a double standard... I don't have much in the line of feelings for TS, he's an OK guy and was a good racer, but time catches up to everyone...
    As it should be. If you do asinine things you need to be soundly chastised no matter who you are.

pee wee jr. just catches much more flack due to the fact he's a little turtle necked Pee Wee Herman look alike, AKA an easy target! LOL!!

and your point is and your nothing but a azz jack look it up

and your point is and your nothing but a azz jack look it up
    LOL!! My point you ask? My point is that you're a d!ick head, and a really dumb one, too! LOL!

atleast I don't go see tanks on the mile and call it a great race

atleast I don't go see tanks on the mile and call it a great race
    An ignoramus like yourself would have a hard time distinguishing the difference.

A lot of generic dirt late model guys have tried to win driving the "tanks" on the dirt miles. But none ever have. Must be more to it than you think! Wait! Do you think? LOL!!