Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There are always multiple grooves at PPMS come feature time, and tonight was no exception.

I thought bloomer and the Lucas boys were superior over woo guys what happened

Congrats to Richards on his 6TH Lucas Oil victory of 2016.
    8/13/16

Congrats to Feger on the win last night in peoria

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    But but but I thought you said running the cushion took no talent here a few weeks ago when little pierce blew Bloomer away twice on the cushion?
    What race are you referring too?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

That would be the n/s 100 win no.23 for Bobby on the last lap

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    That would be the n/s 100 win no.23 for Bobby on the last lap
    Lol. There was 10 laps left, why I had issue with the pass. Last lap I woulda done the same.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Congrats to Richards on his 6TH Lucas Oil victory of 2016.
    6 wins in 12 Lucas races started this year with 2-seconds 3- thirds and one DNF (at Knoxville running second when ran out of fuel with 4 to go). Also one other interesting thing I noticed was Bloomquist only beat Richards at Atomic and Knoxville (was running 2nd and had just passed Bloomquist) in Lucas racing this year..

Richards is having a great season. But the fact is. When it comes down to crown jewel races. He can't get it done. Yes he won the us nationals this year. His daddy owns rocket chassis. They have unlimited funds. But money doesn't win Crown Jewels. He's been racing since at least 2004. List the legit crowns jewels he has won????

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    6 wins in 12 Lucas races started this year with 2-seconds 3- thirds and one DNF (at Knoxville running second when ran out of fuel with 4 to go). Also one other interesting thing I noticed was Bloomquist only beat Richards at Atomic and Knoxville (was running 2nd and had just passed Bloomquist) in Lucas racing this year..
    11 podium finishes out of 12 starts on what some say is the Worlds greatest ever tour. Impressive.
    8/13/16

List those Crown Jewels!!!!Want to see impressive. Look at Bloomquists overall top tens, top 5s and wins at Eldora. Your running against the best of the best.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 10-09-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Richards is having a great season. But the fact is. When it comes down to crown jewel races. He can't get it done. Yes he won the us nationals this year. His daddy owns rocket chassis. They have unlimited funds. But money doesn't win Crown Jewels. He's been racing since at least 2004. List the legit crowns jewels he has won????
    Crown Jewel-who cares. 4 years ago Pittsburgh was a UFO sanctioned race. 3 yrs. ago an NDRL race. Last year it became Lucas sanctioned and since it paid 20K it is suddenly considered a crown jewel. Talk about a desperate attempt to downplay the fact that Josh outperformed Scott once again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    List those Crown Jewels!!!!
    Your right Richards should quit. And one other thing I know the Richards and Bakers families and they are not unlimited funds. They have worked for everything they have done. Now you want to talk about the sponsors that keep throwing money at Bloomquist to keep him going we can.. but I think Bloomquist is the best driver ever in dirt late models.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Crown Jewel-who cares. 4 years ago Pittsburgh was a UFO sanctioned race. 3 yrs. ago an NDRL race. Last year it became Lucas sanctioned and since it paid 20K it is suddenly considered a crown jewel. Talk about a desperate attempt to downplay the fact that Josh outperformed Scott once again this year.
    I knew it wouldn't take long for a butthurt Scott fan to pop a corkWho said anything about crown jewels anyway?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    What more crazy is the Firecracker pays 30K and it isn't consider a Crown Jewel Race. I bet when Richards deposits his check they don't ask him if it was a crown jewel.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I knew it wouldn't take long for a butthurt Scott fan to pop a corkWho said anything about crown jewels anyway?
    Don't worry Highside it will all come crashing down if Bloomquist wins this lawsuit and no promoters will schedule a big race or welcome Bloomquist in fear of being sued... Doug Wolfgang sued the track in Kansas and was blackballed from the sport. He was as big to the sport as Steve Kinser when the lawsuit went down.

List those big wins Richards has!!!! No world no dream no Knox nationals no show me 100 no topless 100 no n/s no hillbilly 100. Should I keep going on lol
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 10-09-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    Don't worry Highside it will all come crashing down if Bloomquist wins this lawsuit and no promoters will schedule a big race or welcome Bloomquist in fear of being sued... Doug Wolfgang sued the track in Kansas and was blackballed from the sport. He was as big to the sport as Steve Kinser when the lawsuit went down.
    Aren't 2 or 3 other drivers involved in the suit as well? Or did I miss something
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 10-09-2016 at 12:03 PM.

LolBloomquist is the biggest draw out there. There is reason why tracks. Pay him show up money!!!

B shepp isn't part of the law suit. Ns if Owens is or not?