Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    List those big wins Richards has!!!! No world no dream no Knox nationals no show me 100 no topless 100.
    Man you need help.... look at Payton Manning one of the best quarter backs ever to play football...how many superbowls did he win?

LolBloomquist is the biggest draw out there. There is reason why tracks. Pay him show up money!!!
    That will change after this suit is over... the risk of a multi million dollar suit versus making a few thousand dollars won't be worth the risk.

Your comparing football to racing. Lol. Football is team sport. Depending on other players. Racing is one guy/gal driving. They do a have a pit crew. But they aren't driving for you. Late model racing has many big races in one season. Football has super bowl. Only once a year. Which mind you only one team wins per year.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 10-09-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Congrats to Josh and his crew
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

How was the crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by bighalfmile View Post
    How was the crowd?
    Biggest I've seen there in quite some time.,
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    Don't worry Highside it will all come crashing down if Bloomquist wins this lawsuit and no promoters will schedule a big race or welcome Bloomquist in fear of being sued... Doug Wolfgang sued the track in Kansas and was blackballed from the sport. He was as big to the sport as Steve Kinser when the lawsuit went down.

Onlyfacts why dont you compare apples to apples instead of apples to Bullsh!t.... Thos are 2 completely different situations between what Doug Wolfgang sued for and what Bloomeroid is suing for now..... Wolfgang had life Threatening and Altering Injuries from his accident not some tiregate issue so your facts fall flat just like litely taking a stroll down the sidewalks in stlouis!!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Onlyfacts why dont you compare apples to apples instead of apples to Bullsh!t.... Thos are 2 completely different situations between what Doug Wolfgang sued for and what Bloomeroid is suing for now..... Wolfgang had life Threatening and Altering Injuries from his accident not some tiregate issue so your facts fall flat just like litely taking a stroll down the sidewalks in stlouis!!!
    You are right it isn't a fair comparison. Really by rights Wolfgang had a different situation. His was probably more in check to something that was an issue. But the majority of the racing community turned their back on Doug because of it. The suit Wolfgang had was no where near as outrageous as the one Bloomquist and others have set forth here. In Wolfgangs case he subsained physical injury because of lack of proper safety equipment at the speedway. Now Bloomquist case no one received any Physical injurys but it is a multi million dollar suit. If he had sued for what he is really out of it would be one thing but one word here-opportunity. So you are right not apples and oranges. More like whats right and what's BS. And by the way Wolfgang was one of the best ever that drove. I am not condemning Wolfgang in any way. FYI I have never walked on the sidewalks of St Louis.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 10-09-2016 at 03:54 PM.

3 now are suing for $16 mil. Comes out to about $5,333,333 each. That doesn't include EVERYONES court fees and lawyer fees for sure. Nor any other fees that might go along. Had BShepp not dropped out it would've been down to $4 mil each not including the fees for EVERYONE.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 10-09-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    that stinks
    Well go the the bathroom on time from now on!

Your comparing football to racing. Lol. Football is team sport. Depending on other players. Racing is one guy/gal driving. They do a have a pit crew. But they aren't driving for you. Late model racing has many big races in one season. Football has super bowl. Only once a year. Which mind you only one team wins per year.
    Ya because any driver can just jump in and drive the car it doesn't depend on how it was prepared. They don't need repaired in between the heat and feature. Just have to jump in and drive.

I'm sure national touring drivers don't have people that aren't on the road building cars for them back home...

Ya the driver is the star of the show but to say it's not a team sport is far from true.

Why do these threads all turn to sh!t? Bloomer is God, Bloomer is the devil, Bloomer can't hold Josh's jockstrap, Josh can't hold Bloomers. I mean wtf. They are both good, right now even, and I'd even throw in the #32 car too. All pretty even right now.

None of you guys looks better than the other complaining about the top names in the sport in ways that make no sense.

The only places Bloomer may never race again are WRG/Eldora owned ones. Though, if they win or lose, they will be allowed back, because that's another lawsuit if you don't allow them back.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Well go the the bathroom on time from now on!
    those bathrooms at btown really stink

I'm gonna tell you all something that you may not know. You all know I have been a loyal zero fan since 1988. I know good help cost money and he is racing out of his pocket but he needs some help in the pits. He broke a fan and knocked the water pump off again in his heat race and man they thrashed and hurried but it was unorganized. What I'm trying to say is the man can't do it all himself. You have Josh cuddled up to his little hottie wife and Scott working his tail off trying to get the car ready. Scott would run better if he had a good crew. I mean the man can get the changes done to the car because he just doesn't have the help or the time. Josh fell into the best team in racing and he took advantage of it. I nor anyone could ever say a bad word about Josh as a person or racer. He is the only driver out there I would put on Scott's level as a driver. He is one of those guys that search all over the track and will always pass you clean. He doesn't rely on the cushion and he is smooth as silk. Last night was a tire game and Josh won. If Josh wasn't so smooth his soft rr wouldn't have made the 100 laps. Scott went with a 40 and it took it just a little too long. What I don't understand is Scott made all his time and caught Josh on the top and then he moved back down to the bottom?? Either way the best in the game went 1-2 but I would have liked to see 10-15 more laps so they could have battled a little! It was decent race and I'm glad I made the trip

there might a few more they just haven't matured yet

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I'm gonna tell you all something that you may not know. You all know I have been a loyal zero fan since 1988. I know good help cost money and he is racing out of his pocket but he needs some help in the pits. He broke a fan and knocked the water pump off again in his heat race and man they thrashed and hurried but it was unorganized. What I'm trying to say is the man can't do it all himself. You have Josh cuddled up to his little hottie wife and Scott working his tail off trying to get the car ready. Scott would run better if he had a good crew. I mean the man can get the changes done to the car because he just doesn't have the help or the time. Josh fell into the best team in racing and he took advantage of it. I nor anyone could ever say a bad word about Josh as a person or racer. He is the only driver out there I would put on Scott's level as a driver. He is one of those guys that search all over the track and will always pass you clean. He doesn't rely on the cushion and he is smooth as silk. Last night was a tire game and Josh won. If Josh wasn't so smooth his soft rr wouldn't have made the 100 laps. Scott went with a 40 and it took it just a little too long. What I don't understand is Scott made all his time and caught Josh on the top and then he moved back down to the bottom?? Either way the best in the game went 1-2 but I would have liked to see 10-15 more laps so they could have battled a little! It was decent race and I'm glad I made the trip
    May be you should crew for ur lover boy. Or hell get a crew together for him. Did you ever think it might b scotts attitude is why he cant keep anybody. It doesnt matter how great you are you have to respect the guys helpn you. Wth start a go fund me acct for him.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Josh was better than Scott last night, and Scott more or less admitted it in his post race interview. I don't know why folks are arguing about it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

wow Scott admitted he got beat , maybe there is hope for him yet

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    those bathrooms at btown really stink
    What would you think if they decided to flatten I-55? To change the subject.