Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldora lawsuit

Default Eldora lawsuit

Looks like bloomer looking to loose in the hundreds of thousands of dollars against TS and gang.
    With tonys dragging this out in court to make sure he gets into there pockets money wise. Would have lost less $ if he just sucked it up and continued on.
    Cant wait till bloomer and the boys come draging back tryn to suck up.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 10-09-2016 at 07:45 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

who would've thought of that

Ts smarter than some think. He got plenty of play $ to spend

Ts going to have a field day w this law suit!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Looks like bloomer looking to loose in the hundreds of thousands of dollars against TS and gang.
    With tonys dragging this out in court to make sure he gets into there pockets money wise. Would have lost less $ if he just sucked it up and continued on.
    Cant wait till bloomer and the boys come draging back tryn to suck up.
    It is a frivolous lawsuit.

I will say the Plaintiff's attorney really screwed the pooch with his "inartful pleadings". A 2nd year law student wouldn't have made such a rookie mistake as to not only correctly apply citizenships in a multi-jurisdictional lawsuit, the location of filing and the diversity of the parties being paramount to the Plaintiff's case, but then say what's tantamount to "yo judge, sorry bro, just ignore them jive turkeys, love ya babe!" Holy run on sentence.

What I have seen not a thing that they are about to give up....Frivolous If it was It would have been tossed by now and it has not...It was stared Knowing it would take time and and the defender spends more....

what they are fighting for they are losing by fighting

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    what they are fighting for they are losing by fighting
    Nobody wins except the lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Nobody wins except the lawyers.
    you got that right

Just wondering, does Eldora or WRG, have some kind of arbitration rule in their rule book? Most do and if so, it makes you wonder how much time, these 4 will get for that infraction and will they take that to court also? When you play hardball, everyone plays hardball. These guys may never race at Eldora, WOO or WRG again and Eldora would be happy with that. Do you want to do business with anyone that is litigious? Do these racers want to do business with anyone so unfair in their rules? They will be missed, but only a couple days a year.

It does make you wonder, why TS lawyers haven't filed for a change of venue. This happens in Ohio and it would drive the cost up on the plaintiffs. Sheppard was probably the smart one of the five and got out of the suit.

Ha ha thats right im still here! If he dnt give a chit about eldora why does he keep coming back? He will care about it when he has no more crown jewel wins from there!
    Ts going to cost bloomer more money than he thought he had!
    Not if their lawyer took the case on contingency! Most do, on this large of a case!

We have a saying,here in the South for these type of "fights",....."let the hair go with the hide"!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 10-10-2016 at 12:13 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Ha ha thats right im still here! If he dnt give a chit about eldora why does he keep coming back? He will care about it when he has no more crown jewel wins from there!
    Ts going to cost bloomer more money than he thought he had!

Jewels to the king when you have shelves of it , Money is what hes after .
    He dont need crowns jewels . A rookie needs them . Eldora is just another track .
    Besides he keeps his jewels in his pocket . long live the champ . When you have
    all the tracks hes has won at , Edora is just another number . And how many
    jewels does he have from there ,.

I'm predicting Bloomquist, Owens and Thornton will come out victorious. Besides, neither of the 3 really need to race Eldora if they don't want to. I'm guessing all 3 will get about $3.5 mil in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    Jewels to the king when you have shelves of it , Money is what hes after .
    He dont need crowns jewels . A rookie needs them . Eldora is just another track .
    Besides he keeps his jewels in his pocket . long live the champ . When you have
    all the tracks hes has won at , Edora is just another number . And how many
    jewels does he have from there ,.
    So then the dream and world dont pay enough if bloomers running for $. As you stated hes running for $ not jewels.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I'm predicting Bloomquist, Owens and Thornton will come out victorious. Besides, neither of the 3 really need to race Eldora if they don't want to. I'm guessing all 3 will get about $3.5 mil in the end.

They are not getting any thing but red azzed.

When all said and done they will need donuts to sit down on.

Eldora and the sport of Late Models is bigger than these drivers, even Bloomer's ego. The sport and Eldora will live on without these guys there. You could reference the World 100 this year as proof. Everyone will forget these guys and it will cost them more than lawyers after this is over. You can't say that Eldora doesn't mean anything to Scott, that place is a key factor in his fame as well for the others. Eldora results can draw many dollars of sponsors and merchandise sales.

I know a little something about that suit (evidence) that you all do not know! They are gonna win the suit no matter what attorney they have. It's open and shut. You think it's costing them money?? Fuk no! It's a class action suit. That means the attorney will work the case for free in hopes of getting 33 1/3 of the 16 million. My mother has worked in the law game for 35 years and that's how I know how a class action suit works. They are gonna win but not anywhere near 16 million. Tony can drag out whatever he wants and it's not costing these guys a penny. The day the suit is over all of these drivers will be welcomed to Eldora but I'm pretty sure there won't be any open arms. It costs money to race and unless you place top 5 you are more than likely losing money anyhow. Gonna step out on a limb and say these guys end up with a million a piece of their lucky but now its principal. What would you haters do if you were wrongly accused of a crime that you did not commit?? Would you roll over and go to jail or would you hire an attorney and go to war? The UMP and WRG have tarnished those guys reputation and cost them money and I hope they pay!

Centeroff....I totally disagree. How are any of the driver's repuations tarnished? Did any of them lose a ride or even one sponsor over being disqualified? Did fans decide not to buy Bloomquist apparel because he was disqualified? I have not seen anyone saying "What should I buy a Bloomquist shirt or a McCreadie shirt? Ah that's right, Scott was disqualified, I'll buy a TMAC shirt instead". You have no proof that the lawyers are working on a contingency basis on this case either. Believe what you want.....but this is not a slam dunk for either side.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Centeroff....I totally disagree. How are any of the driver's repuations tarnished? Did any of them lose a ride or even one sponsor over being disqualified? Did fans decide not to buy Bloomquist apparel because he was disqualified? I have not seen anyone saying "What should I buy a Bloomquist shirt or a McCreadie shirt? Ah that's right, Scott was disqualified, I'll buy a TMAC shirt instead". You have no proof that the lawyers are working on a contingency basis on this case either. Believe what you want.....but this is not a slam dunk for either side.
    I would see rumley and get his juice u looze shirt! Lmao