Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldora lawsuit

I have but what decade I helped a number of times over the years

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Did Saterlee drop out of the suit?
    I think Gregg is wanting to drop out, but his old man doesn't feel the same way. Gregg made a tweet the week of the world that made me think he was wanting to drop out of this whole deal.

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    I know that the LARGEST part of the keyboard warriors on here have never been an actual driver of a car, much less even been on a team, had any of u actually been close to the sign in sheet every week, u would have seen that when u sign in, it says in black and white that u must make weight for your given class ON THE TRACKS SCALE, u may go check your car ANYTIME u would like before the event begins, or anytime throughout the evening to ensure u r at the proper weight when u pull on the track for your event.
    Thank you!

plain and simple right there. Jury dismissed!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

But Bloomer was late and had to skim through the fine print lol. (JK don't get panties in a wad)

He's not welcomed at charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    I know that the LARGEST part of the keyboard warriors on here have never been an actual driver of a car, much less even been on a team, had any of u actually been close to the sign in sheet every week, u would have seen that when u sign in, it says in black and white that u must make weight for your given class ON THE TRACKS SCALE, u may go check your car ANYTIME u would like before the event begins, or anytime throughout the evening to ensure u r at the proper weight when u pull on the track for your event.
    I stated your exact facts in one of the earlier threads. Some refuse to accept the facts. You can download the entry form from Eldora's website. It's all in black and white.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I know a little something about that suit (evidence) that you all do not know! They are gonna win the suit no matter what attorney they have. It's open and shut. You think it's costing them money?? Fuk no! It's a class action suit. That means the attorney will work the case for free in hopes of getting 33 1/3 of the 16 million. My mother has worked in the law game for 35 years and that's how I know how a class action suit works. They are gonna win but not anywhere near 16 million. Tony can drag out whatever he wants and it's not costing these guys a penny. The day the suit is over all of these drivers will be welcomed to Eldora but I'm pretty sure there won't be any open arms. It costs money to race and unless you place top 5 you are more than likely losing money anyhow. Gonna step out on a limb and say these guys end up with a million a piece of their lucky but now its principal. What would you haters do if you were wrongly accused of a crime that you did not commit?? Would you roll over and go to jail or would you hire an attorney and go to war? The UMP and WRG have tarnished those guys reputation and cost them money and I hope they pay!
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Absolutely none.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    When you offer payment for a prize , service or product , and weights and measures are the results
    that are equated for the payment , you better bet certified matters . The lawyers will win .
    How much we will see . But when you go to court 65% of the time lawyers will settle for less .
    And so it goes.
    No, that is NOT how it works. Talk with the state of Ohio, dept of agriculture/ weights and measures and they will correct you're thinking. Scale would only need to be certified IF the were BUYING or SELLING the car by the weight. Call them yourself and ask.... I did.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    No, that is NOT how it works. Talk with the state of Ohio, dept of agriculture/ weights and measures and they will correct you're thinking. Scale would only need to be certified IF the were BUYING or SELLING the car by the weight. Call them yourself and ask.... I did.
    And you sir are exactly correct. The outcome will have nothing to do with if the scales are certified or not.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/0...ifications.htm Read the next to last paragraph. 2 samples tested differently. He was then told that his tire did meet the benchmark. Like I said, open and shut. I will not tell you what else I know but there is plenty more where that came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I stated your exact facts in one of the earlier threads. Some refuse to accept the facts. You can download the entry form from Eldora's website. It's all in black and white.
    Scale still needs to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by chopter View Post
    Scale still needs to be accurate.
    It was accurate. For everyone in the house that weekend. Except for Scott. Things that make ya go hmmmm.
    8/13/16

AND WHAT IS HE DOING FILING THE SUIT Bloomquist was deprived of cash winnings, fines, and as a result of the suspension levied by WRG, is deprived of the opportunity to race for three months impacting his ability to earn a living," he claims. "Further, his reputation, as a sports celebrity, has been damaged, which impacts his ability to market himself to fans and potential sponsors." DOES HE WANT TO RACE OR PLAY LAWYER

Scale still needs to be accurate WHY WHEN MOST THE RACERS WERE PROBABLY 50 TO 75 IF NOT MORE LBS HEAVY

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Scale still needs to be accurate WHY WHEN MOST THE RACERS WERE PROBABLY 50 TO 75 IF NOT MORE LBS HEAVY
    Some thought they were at least that heavy but came in lighter than they expected.......ask them.

I'm happy something good has started to come from all of this......and that is that folks are addressing the tire rules.

IMO, at the end of the day the drivers will win a little money,some hands will be slapped , some rules tightened up and racing will continue.

The predictions of a DLM impending zombie apocalypse have been highly exaggerated.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    They wont correct my thinking , as own a salvage yard . I buy cars and trucks daily.
    What you dony understand that if a business charges money for anything that is
    calculated on such as a scale for payment , the lawyers will win that case . I have gone
    through this with lawyers . They will make the case . Mot the people that certified the scales .
    They may not win in total . but will settle . And tony has no say to what the judge will do .

They Might,Then they Might not,Or they can or they can not, They will or they will not, If the Judge has the Final say no one know what will happen.....

They wont correct my thinking , as own a salvage yard . I buy cars and trucks daily.
    What you dony understand that if a business charges money for anything that is
    calculated on such as a scale for payment , the lawyers will win that case . I have gone
    through this with lawyers . They will make the case . Mot the people that certified the scales .
    They may not win in total . but will settle . And tony has no say to what the judge will do .
    What was Eldora charging the drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bang D. Cushion View Post
    Scott told me at Knoxville he doesn't give a fuk if he ever turns another lap at Eldora... said fuk tony, Eldora, and WRG.
    A lot of race fans feel the same way.
    8/13/16

What was Eldora charging the drivers?

This is where lawyers get involved . When a track puts a add out that they
    are having an event for lets say money, and then charges you a admission fee ,
    when you enter the event, whether you have a car or what ever. Then they
    make their selves liable. To pay or is it a fraud . That's where the lawyers will
    eat this up . Now this is where the scales come in , because that is one of the
    conditions of the factor of the case . And whats worse is that some made it
    some didn't . and there is the problem .

This is where lawyers get involved . When a track puts a add out that they
    are having an event for lets say money, and then charges you a admission fee ,
    when you enter the event, whether you have a car or what ever. Then they
    make their selves liable. To pay or is it a fraud . That's where the lawyers will
    eat this up . Now this is where the scales come in , because that is one of the
    conditions of the factor of the case . And whats worse is that some made it
    some didn't . and there is the problem .
    Who are the some that didn't? I only remember one.