Default Race on Friday night? Need help?

I live in Chattanooga Tn and I am looking for a place to watch racing on this Friday night Oct 14th. I don't care to travel but can only go Friday. Any ideas?

Not much going on Friday night this weekend except for all the 2 day shows that are going on. Clayhill, Duck River are two day shows this weekend. All others in the area are just running on Saturday night only.

Well that blows. May just take a trip over to Carolina speedway. Never been there and hotels are cheaper than the DTWC

Quote Originally Posted by Itsinmyblood View Post
    Well that blows. May just take a trip over to Carolina speedway. Never been there and hotels are cheaper than the DTWC
    how many hrs drive would that be for you?
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Quote Originally Posted by birky time View Post
    how many hrs drive would that be for you?
    A little under five hours. If I go that far then I will go to both nights probably.

There is a shop in Mooresburg that supplies all the Crown you can drink, and you don't even have to be able to read a scale. They will take any help they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    There is a shop in Mooresburg that supplies all the Crown you can drink, and you don't even have to be able to read a scale. They will take any help they can get.

They prolly got more than just crown..

Check with CENTEROFF hes there cordinator.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Seems like every track in this part of the world wants to run Saturday nights. If one of them would go to Fridays and run some flexible rules you'd think that they would pick up cars from all of those tracks. But to get to your point, I think you're out of luck this Friday unless you drive a significant ways. There is http://www.tricountyracetrack.com/ in Brasstown, NC, but they're doing monster trucks this weekend along with a couple of support classes -- and even that's a two day show.

Crossville Speedway ran on Friday nights this year and Volunteer Speedway had a few special races on Friday nights as well... but both tracks have closed for the season.

Duck River isn't too far away

I have thought about Duck River but not sure yet. My son loves Sprint cars so thought about going to Clayhill. I like Duck River but last time was there to late evening/early morning. I will have my 8 year old with me so trying to keep it not so late. :}

Clayhill will be the same way. They are running 8 classes and USCS drags everything out. The only good thing is they usually run the sprints early

Quote Originally Posted by Itsinmyblood View Post
    A little under five hours. If I go that far then I will go to both nights probably.
    you might as well come up for the DTWC ?
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

yes the latest promoter at boyds has really done the chattanooga area a great service, went from racing every Friday night with cars and crowd to concerts monster trucks and lots of other great events, u can also go over on Mondays and race the simulator car !!! thanks D&D

Well if u don't mind traveling a little in Granite city ill.this Friday their paying $1500 for lms, $3000 for B-mods and $3100 for street stocks tri-CITY speedway Granite city ill
    I am what I am

Thank you guys for all the help