Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I dont think it was the track that got Putnam...i think he just went to high and hit his brakes way to late and his car pushed into the wall...Now let me ask you this...if it was the track conditions fault then why out of over 100 cars did the track just do it to Putnam..

Putnam is a wide open high side dont let off kind of driver.. so I can relate to your post above for sure.
    ALL JACKED UP! DIRT TRACK RACING SOUTHERN STYLE!

I said I wasn't going,but old habits hard to break.Gowato give Bob credit track was pretty good an got home at a decent hour,hope tonight goes as good

Quote Originally Posted by #56Gentryfan View Post
    I dont think it was the track that got Putnam...i think he just went to high and hit his brakes way to late and his car pushed into the wall...Now let me ask you this...if it was the track conditions fault then why out of over 100 cars did the track just do it to Putnam..
    First of all is am not going to get into a debate about the track because the people that was there saw several cars bouncing around throughout the evening. Or was it just mi imagination that Billy Moyer a very seasoned driver hit a hole and had his car head straight for the wall in his second qualifying lap? Every driver had the same conditions and after talking to some in the pits they all said it is as better than Thursday night but it was still rough.
    But I am sure you will come back and say it as as smooth as glass.
    So let's just agree to disagree on the fact that it was a test for some drivers. The racing wasn't bad there was a lot of rim ridding and sparks flying. But dont try to insinuate that the surface was ideal.
    Yes Josh Putnam does like to run the very top and this time it got him. If he can get his car fixed I am sure he will be back up there trying to make the show from the top. And by the way I am far from a fan of his so my comment wasn't bias he just ended up in the wall and it looked like he hit some rough stuff and slid up high entering the turn.

I'm sure the track owner wasn't happy all you nay Sayers stayed home but I am. I had room to stretch out. Sure the track was a little rough but there was very good racing in all classes. I don't like all the classes either but they ran a great, timely show. The track is going in the right direction. If it was up to some of you, your constant negativity would close every track in America.

Again thanx Gentryfan for the updates last night
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Your welcome...i will try to give them tonight..

Leaving out now headed that way hope it ain't daylight time I get back to Ms

I think drivers meeting is around 5:15 tonight

Anyone know what the lineup is other than B-mains
    I am what I am