Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DTWC my take

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Bloomer had a lr Shock break. Note, not his excuse I was in the pits after. Could actually see it going down as the laps wore down. Gave the car a horrible push and died off the corner. Shepherd drove a good race and hats off to him. Hey Piercefan, unwod those panties and realize your boy is only 19 and his time will come. He didn't make the show just like I told my buddy he wouldn't. Thought he might get through for about 25 laps of the non qualifier face until Devin and Dohm went around him. We all know he is good at Eldora but the rumor in the Pitts is he had some home cooking at Florence and got away with one. Won't go any further because I wasn't there but these Lucas boys play for keeps. Little different than what he is used to in Illinois
    Your eyes are brown I am sure of it , not sure sure on the track sat night but Friday looked like it was good for Lucas trucks that was pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Bloomer had a lr Shock break. Note, not his excuse I was in the pits after. Could actually see it going down as the laps wore down. Gave the car a horrible push and died off the corner. Shepherd drove a good race and hats off to him. Hey Piercefan, unwod those panties and realize your boy is only 19 and his time will come. He didn't make the show just like I told my buddy he wouldn't. Thought he might get through for about 25 laps of the non qualifier face until Devin and Dohm went around him. We all know he is good at Eldora but the rumor in the Pitts is he had some home cooking at Florence and got away with one. Won't go any further because I wasn't there but these Lucas boys play for keeps. Little different than what he is used to in Illinois
    Every time he doesn't win, there is some kind of excuse

Same with Richards.....

"Richards was looking for his first career DTWC win, but came home in third. “It was definitely the nosepiece that cost us this race. Once it folded back I knew we were in trouble."

Whats up with Boggs at a Lucas race ?
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Hey center off yes Lil Bobby is ONLY 19 and doing a fine job with 23 wins

Yeah home cooking as in grandma cooking

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Every time he doesn't win, there is some kind of excuse
    Only thing is, the pit lizard's excuse doesn't match up with Mr. Zero's post race excuse. They need to get on the same page.lol
    8/13/16

Same with Richards....."Richards was looking for his first career DTWC win, but came home in third. “It was definitely the nosepiece that cost us this race. Once it folded back I knew we were in trouble."- quote from MI Dirt Fan....no one ever mentioned that there was a thing wrong with him on the radio broadcast. Only that B-Shepp wore him out...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Im glad to hear Devin finished in the top 10 after starting dead last.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Only thing is, the pit lizard's excuse doesn't match up with Mr. Zero's post race excuse. They need to get on the same page.lol
    lmao.............................................. .............................

Check out the replay of the race. Richards front end was skirting the ground from about lap 60 on.
    8/13/16

Dragging the nose will do that

And if you listen to Richards interview, he blames himself.

Portsmouth has 6-7 tires around the bottom of the track. Josh was running over the tires a lot early. I was sitting off of 4 and watched him center a tire and yes his nose did roll under. It was dragging just enough to create lift on the nose. Not sure it cost him the race but definatly slowed him down. You guys really think Scott having a shock going down is an excuse? You don't lead half the race and just stop like he did. I'm sure most of you don't have a clue how a shock works but it definatly went flat. Then again, I'm not sure it cost him the race but facts are facts. He started pushing so bad that he thought he lost the rf tire. Cody seen the lr sagging and immediately pointed out the problem. Not the end of the world just a part of racing. Can't win em all

everytime scott loses he has an excuse he can't say he got beat oh he11 no

from DirtonDirt:

"Bloomquist, who led laps 1-45, slipped back to fifth place as he struggled with his tire choice. He ultimately relinquished the spot on lap 95 when he stopped on the backstretch to draw a caution flag because he inadvertently hit the master switch on his car's dashboard and killed the engine. The 52-year-old Hall of Famer restarted and finished 11th,..."
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    from DirtonDirt:

"Bloomquist, who led laps 1-45, slipped back to fifth place as he struggled with his tire choice. He ultimately relinquished the spot on lap 95 when he stopped on the backstretch to draw a caution flag because he inadvertently hit the master switch on his car's dashboard and killed the engine. The 52-year-old Hall of Famer restarted and finished 11th,..."
    No no no. It was a shock. A man of his abilities could never inadvertently make a mistake

Josh Richards nose was folded under about the time Shep was running him down. Everyone could see that and it was obvious

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    from DirtonDirt: "Bloomquist, who led laps 1-45, slipped back to fifth place as he struggled with his tire choice. He ultimately relinquished the spot on lap 95 when he stopped on the backstretch to draw a caution flag because he inadvertently hit the master switch on his car's dashboard and killed the engine. The 52-year-old Hall of Famer restarted and finished 11th,..."
    gotta blame the car builder on that one

2017 HOF inductees?