Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DTWC my take

Default DTWC my take

First round of heats zero was the fastest car in the state of Ohio but man ole man he had a heck of a draw for his opponents in the first go round. Second round the top came to life and I tell you it's anybody's race. Richards was good all night but the second heat neither the 1 or 0 were the class of the field. Satterlee and Tmac caught my eye and 17m was smooth as candy all night as usual. The cars that were good in the first heat seemed to be a little too free when the track dried. Jackie Boggs kinda let me down tonight but Bobby Pierce was off also tonight also. Rod and RJ Conley looked as good as any imo and believe it or not, barring a mistake Delmas held Richards off for 10 laps and Richards would not have passed the 74 year old HOF 'er. The last heat was by far the best heat. The top 3 banged it out and Scott ended up with a badly damaged car. They have to replace the right side from the door back and sounded like a transmission went south to me. There are some fast cars in the consolation races do those will be good as well. Hadn't been to Portsmouth in a while but do not remember it being this dusty. My wife had half inch of dirt in the bottom of her purse. I will keep you posted tomorrow night. Stay tuned

it`s been bad surprised u did`t get sand blasted.

It wasn't dusty at all in turn 3 like usual

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    It wasn't dusty at all in turn 3 like usual
    I got hit with dust maybe 5 times at the most, same way the first night.

No body will pass the zero car, the car is perfect. He will have to have trouble, if he doesn't, same result as usual. He will simply run low and he is by far the fastest car on the track. AGAIN Yawn. LOL

Yep, the only thing that might could jam him up would be lap traffic, but by then he'll probably have a big enough lead so that a small mishap may not make any difference.

oh boy another love fest for the bloomeriod

No love fest from me, just my observations after watching the heats. I am rooting for the following drivers. (Anyone else)

Still like Richards. Dale Mac looked good as well.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    No body will pass the zero car, the car is perfect. He will have to have trouble, if he doesn't, same result as usual. He will simply run low and he is by far the fastest car on the track. AGAIN Yawn. LOL
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch
    I am what I am

It is actually amazing how close the bet would be to either pick bloomer or the field. Starting from front row, I'd have to take bloomer, which is absolutely crazy considering who is in the field.

Bobby didn't make the show. welcome to the big leagues

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Still has a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    By the way... fegers not in...Morans not in...Overtons not in...tmacs not in...carriers not in...why single Bobby out?? Oh ya unless your a jealous hater...your such a tool

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    By the way... fegers not in...Morans not in...Overtons not in...tmacs not in...carriers not in...why single Bobby out?? Oh ya unless your a jealous hater...your such a tool
    He only does it to get you guys going and he usually succeeds.

Most likely Tmac will get one of the provisionals

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He only does it to get you guys going and he usually succeeds.
    It's stupid...welcome to the big boys?? He did win the north/south and world 100 right?? Welcome to the big boys??? They better get used to the ass kickin that Pierce is gonna be dishin out for years to come...welcome to the big boys...what an idiot!'

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Still like Richards. Dale Mac looked good as well.
    I'm with ya, i wouldn't sleep on dale at all.... .

It's stupid...welcome to the big boys?? He did win the north/south and world 100 right?? Welcome to the big boys??? They better get used to the ass kickin that Pierce is gonna be dishin out for years to come...welcome to the big boys...what an idiot!'
    I just let Bobby keep winning on the track and that will speak for itself. He's still young and has some growing pains to go through and yes he might miss a show here and there but in due time they will be looking at his back bumper quite a bit

You get tore up so easy...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!