Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: DTWC my take

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    With 5 laps left???
    I said it was a theory...everybodys gotem...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I'm really finally boring of this nonsense!!

No reading comprehension problem, just not buying that he ran 95 laps in that race and thousands this year and never hit the switch before. Seems odd for it to happen with 5 laps to go in a race that he was back-sliding in. It could happen, just seems odd. And since when does "in his own words" mean anything? But to contradict myself, there was nobody with a shot to win that he has ties too, would not bother getting a tire with 5 to go I wouldn't think, no obvious reason to bring out a caution, so maybe for once he is telling the truth?

They interviewed Scott 4 minutes after the race was over. I'm not gonna make up a fukn lie for a man that dominated the season and has a heluva lotta more cash than me. Scott thinks the only way he can lose is a tire choice but that wasn't the case. His shock didn't totally break, it leaked off and was over half the rate it should have been. I was there. Cody grabbed me and another guy and said look at this. I can make a call and give you the the total scoop but as of Saturday night the left rear shock leaked off. It wasn't totally a dud but got worse every lap. Most of you know it alls have no clue how a shock works but that's what happened. I'm no expert but I know a little. The lr shock leaked off so in turn the weight slowly shifted to the lr of the car and fukd the balance of the car. You don't become one of the slowest car on the track because of a tire choice. Calm down and let common sense overcome your hate for the zero because what I speak is 110% fact! Take it to the bank.

Centeroff: lighten up Francis!!!

do you read the replies or just get your panties in a bunch at the slightest notion your post is being questioned?

your boy lost the lead somewhere around lap 75 (from race monitor). he continued to backslide until he brought out the caution on lap 95. considering he was in 5th at the time, it seems very unusual he would stop for a caution with five laps to go.

normal bloomer procedure: as soon as he dropped to 3rd behind Richards and If I remember, pearson, he would have brought out the yellow to change tires or dropped out claiming one of the numerous excuses he has used during his career.

what you posted, and what dirt on dirt stated, are entirely different scenarios, neither remotely close to the normal bloomquist drivel.

scott admitting a bad tire choice? not unheard of. he knows the value of tire choice and the price for making a bad one (see Eldora Dream 2016).

did scott mention a bad shock? no? does wonder crew cody know more than scott?

doesn't matter to me. I might agree there was a shock problem., these guys are playing with those non-stop since the rumley device was outlawed.

what I have a hard time with is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.

no, I am not surprised it happened. I know a driver that did the same thing during qualifying several years ago, and his crew chief brother will never let him forget it.

I repeat, what stuns me is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.

No weak links, right? or is scott getting soft?

if he said it, then then it's too bad he never provided legitimate excuses earlier in his career.

not that it matters. it isn't scott that irritates me. just a few of the followers who always want to argue.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    Centeroff: lighten up Francis!!! do you read the replies or just get your panties in a bunch at the slightest notion your post is being questioned?your boy lost the lead somewhere around lap 75 (from race monitor). he continued to backslide until he brought out the caution on lap 95. considering he was in 5th at the time, it seems very unusual he would stop for a caution with five laps to go.normal bloomer procedure: as soon as he dropped to 3rd behind Richards and If I remember, pearson, he would have brought out the yellow to change tires or dropped out claiming one of the numerous excuses he has used during his career.what you posted, and what dirt on dirt stated, are entirely different scenarios, neither remotely close to the normal bloomquist drivel.scott admitting a bad tire choice? not unheard of. he knows the value of tire choice and the price for making a bad one (see Eldora Dream 2016). did scott mention a bad shock? no? does wonder crew cody know more than scott? doesn't matter to me. I might agree there was a shock problem., these guys are playing with those non-stop since the rumley device was outlawed.what I have a hard time with is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.no, I am not surprised it happened. I know a driver that did the same thing during qualifying several years ago, and his crew chief brother will never let him forget it.I repeat, what stuns me is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.No weak links, right? or is scott getting soft?if he said it, then then it's too bad he never provided legitimate excuses earlier in his career. not that it matters. it isn't scott that irritates me. just a few of the followers who always want to argue.
    Bloomquist lost the lead on lap 45 to Richards who lead until lap 77. Bloomquist was starting to fade around lap 35-40. So not sure what race monitor you were watching. I was watching it live.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 10-18-2016 at 12:20 AM.

Lmao I just watched that movie a couple of days ago lol...classic
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

do you read the replies or just get your panties in a bunch at the slightest notion your post is being questioned?

your boy lost the lead somewhere around lap 75 (from race monitor). he continued to backslide until he brought out the caution on lap 95. considering he was in 5th at the time, it seems very unusual he would stop for a caution with five laps to go.

normal bloomer procedure: as soon as he dropped to 3rd behind Richards and If I remember, pearson, he would have brought out the yellow to change tires or dropped out claiming one of the numerous excuses he has used during his career.

what you posted, and what dirt on dirt stated, are entirely different scenarios, neither remotely close to the normal bloomquist drivel.

scott admitting a bad tire choice? not unheard of. he knows the value of tire choice and the price for making a bad one (see Eldora Dream 2016).

did scott mention a bad shock? no? does wonder crew cody know more than scott?

doesn't matter to me. I might agree there was a shock problem., these guys are playing with those non-stop since the rumley device was outlawed.

what I have a hard time with is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.

no, I am not surprised it happened. I know a driver that did the same thing during qualifying several years ago, and his crew chief brother will never let him forget it.

I repeat, what stuns me is Scott admitting to Dirt on Dirt that the lap 95 caution was caused when he inadvertently hit the kill switch.

No weak links, right? or is scott getting soft?

if he said it, then then it's too bad he never provided legitimate excuses earlier in his career.

not that it matters. it isn't scott that irritates me. just a few of the followers who always want to argue.
    Now klem, you throw salt on the wounds every chance you get. hahhaahhaahaa

I wish they could have had modified and nonqualifer track. Was still a very good race, but those 60 laps would be better served for feature.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtisforracin View Post
    I wish they could have had modified and nonqualifer track. Was still a very good race, but those 60 laps would be better served for feature.
    I've been saying that for years! Run the LM consis, then the DTWC, then everything else. You're just asking for a freight train by running a ton of laps before the race that everybody paid to see. How is that not common sense?

Clayton: you are correct. and you and I have been here too long!

I can read a lot of crap before I just can't help myself.

no. i'm not gonna do the back and forth/ruin every thread game. i'm more kind of hit and run.

sometimes I almost feel guilty pushing buttons with the truth. but then I reconsider the ignorance/arrogance that finally pushed me to respond, and the guilt is gone.

see you on another thread for a little fun very soon! (possibly about a no longer pending lawsuit!)
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Does anyone know how many Swartz cars mad the show & how they finished ? Other than Linville I'm not sure how many was in the 100 lap feature race ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    They interviewed Scott 4 minutes after the race was over. I'm not gonna make up a fukn lie for a man that dominated the season and has a heluva lotta more cash than me. Scott thinks the only way he can lose is a tire choice but that wasn't the case. His shock didn't totally break, it leaked off and was over half the rate it should have been. I was there. Cody grabbed me and another guy and said look at this. I can make a call and give you the the total scoop but as of Saturday night the left rear shock leaked off. It wasn't totally a dud but got worse every lap. Most of you know it alls have no clue how a shock works but that's what happened. I'm no expert but I know a little. The lr shock leaked off so in turn the weight slowly shifted to the lr of the car and fukd the balance of the car. You don't become one of the slowest car on the track because of a tire choice. Calm down and let common sense overcome your hate for the zero because what I speak is 110% fact! Take it to the bank.
    Ok, so you're saying the LR shock "leaked off" and was at "half the rate" it should have been... Then you say the weight moved to the LR because of this shock breaking... Do you want to pick your own holes in those physics?

Drown was in a swartz

Clayton: you are correct. and you and I have been here too long!

I can read a lot of crap before I just can't help myself.

no. i'm not gonna do the back and forth/ruin every thread game. i'm more kind of hit and run.

sometimes I almost feel guilty pushing buttons with the truth. but then I reconsider the ignorance/arrogance that finally pushed me to respond, and the guilt is gone.

see you on another thread for a little fun very soon! (possibly about a no longer pending lawsuit!)
    Quite possibly a "pending lawsuit" hahhahaahaaa

Default swartz

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Baker View Post
    Drown was in a swartz
    Thank you ............
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Cool DTWC my take

Brandon Sheppard won the biggest paying Lucas Oil race of the year and it was a good one.
    8/13/16

yep he sure did glad to see he won

B Shep won and passed a lot of cars to win it. I think the racing didn't get good until the last two races. Maybe they should have put more laps on the track earlier in the night. If the track was a little more racy for the B mains, we could have seen more passing. You never know, but racing did pick up in the A Main. Was it the race of the year? No, but still a very good race.

Necrosis I would be glad to help you. I know it's hard for a man such as yourself to believe but a shock has what we call rebound. When a shock leaks off it will in turn lower whatever corner of the car that particular shock is located. So when the shock leaked off it transferred more of the weight (balance) to the lr of the racecar. When a lr has more weight than I should it will make the car very tight and impossible to turn in a corner. Hence... Scott after the race saying the car was too tight and he basically had to sling the car in the corner and drive it sideways so he thought he chose the wrong rf tire when actually his lr shock had leaked off. I talked to Cody a couple times this week and it was believe it or not a simple seal. Wow.. Hard to believe right.