Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DTWC my take

I thought he bumped the master switch.

Wow this is so confusing after 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Necrosis I would be glad to help you. I know it's hard for a man such as yourself to believe but a shock has what we call rebound. When a shock leaks off it will in turn lower whatever corner of the car that particular shock is located. So when the shock leaked off it transferred more of the weight (balance) to the lr of the racecar. When a lr has more weight than I should it will make the car very tight and impossible to turn in a corner. Hence... Scott after the race saying the car was too tight and he basically had to sling the car in the corner and drive it sideways so he thought he chose the wrong rf tire when actually his lr shock had leaked off. I talked to Cody a couple times this week and it was believe it or not a simple seal. Wow.. Hard to believe right.
    I believe Necrosis knows what he's talking about, he isn't no dummy. It's obvious he works for a team that travels, and is in the know.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-20-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mi dirt fan View Post
    i thought he bumped the master switch. Wow this is so confusing after 5 days
    no you just bumped your head now lay down

As far as the master switch I have no clue. Only the man driving the car would have that information

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    from DirtonDirt:

"Bloomquist, who led laps 1-45, slipped back to fifth place as he struggled with his tire choice. He ultimately relinquished the spot on lap 95 when he stopped on the backstretch to draw a caution flag because he inadvertently hit the master switch on his car's dashboard and killed the engine. The 52-year-old Hall of Famer restarted and finished 11th,..."
    The driver did say that according to this interview

Necrosis I would be glad to help you. I know it's hard for a man such as yourself to believe but a shock has what we call rebound. When a shock leaks off it will in turn lower whatever corner of the car that particular shock is located. So when the shock leaked off it transferred more of the weight (balance) to the lr of the racecar. When a lr has more weight than I should it will make the car very tight and impossible to turn in a corner. Hence... Scott after the race saying the car was too tight and he basically had to sling the car in the corner and drive it sideways so he thought he chose the wrong rf tire when actually his lr shock had leaked off. I talked to Cody a couple times this week and it was believe it or not a simple seal. Wow.. Hard to believe right.
    Ok, when a shock "leaks" it affects compression and rebound. So your telling me a lack of rebound is what caused his issue? Was it the LRF or LRB? Just waiting to pick more holes in your story. Did the spring suddenly no longer work? The funniest part of the whole thing is that you're saying Cody went out of his way to call you over and say "look at this"...

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    Ok, when a shock "leaks" it affects compression and rebound. So your telling me a lack of rebound is what caused his issue? Was it the LRF or LRB? Just waiting to pick more holes in your story. Did the spring suddenly no longer work? The funniest part of the whole thing is that you're saying Cody went out of his way to call you over and say "look at this"...
    He's starting to sound like piercefan

Bloomer wasn't the one that said he had to throw the car to get it through the corner, it was Richards. You can't even keep your bullsh*t straight.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    He's starting to sound like piercefan
    whenever someone says something about being gay I never say it sounds like you...but I guess I will now

That perked your ears up. Gay? I'm not the one with "cushion crusher" in my signature box. lol

Yep he is gay as a 3 dollar bill

Cushion crusher man we can't make theses thing up with mi dort fan

Old Fag. How many times have you been banned now? 3? That's more than enough to show how sad and pathetic you are.

Not as pathetic as you are

Why can't you answer my question. How many times have you been banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    When toast has his weekly lunch date with Mike Reece because they are " buddies" according to him, maybe the true answer will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    When toast has his weekly lunch date with Mike Reece because they are " buddies" according to him, maybe the true answer will come out.
    Maybe Centeroff thinks Toast is Bloomer, and Toast thinks Centeroff is Reece... Ahh yes, they get together everyday and rule the DLM world... From the group home!