Default Devin Gilpin/Beeman

Hearing they split. Thought they had a decent season, winning southern nationals points in the spring.

Is Tader still with Gilpin
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Hearing they split. Thought they had a decent season, winning southern nationals points in the spring.

That was before Devin got arrested for beating up his girlfriend and holding her against her will i do believe.... If i were still an owner i wouldn't want that following my team around either... Maybe thats not why but id almost bet it certainly had something to do with it...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    That was before Devin got arrested for beating up his girlfriend and holding her against her will i do believe.... If i were still an owner i wouldn't want that following my team around either... Maybe thats not why but id almost bet it certainly had something to do with it...
    WOW, are you really still with us???

Was told Tater is getting a new car ready for Donnie O.

I hope Gilpin gets back in his modified .... He brings a lot to this division ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

I called a tader the week of brownstown to price a car and he mentioned how Oneal leaving was detrimental and hadn't moved many cars since. But we also talked about Oneal's sub par performance with CBR. He said "but I'm supposed to have dinner with him tomorrow.....maybe he'll have some good news for me". I personally would love to see the two get back together.

I believe they still talk quite a bit. So nothing new.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

If the rumor is true about gilpin then that would be a good opportunity for oneal to jumpbin with beeman and tader. I would think they would be wise to run more of a regional schedule and clean up around their area. Not alot of strobg teams in that area right now

I agree with Rollover...anytime a guy is willing to out spend your regional guys, your gonna always be in a position to win. Gilpin didn't fare so well with his other late model rides and hooking up with Jim was good for his career. Saw lots of tracks and picked up a few wins. Next season will be interesting. If Jim continues to field a car, who's gonna drive it ? Gilpin did as well as anyone has for the guy, yet they appear to be done. Really not interested in his legal stuff, he is a young guy and young guy make mistakes .And the biggest question, will Tater continue working for Jim too and Keith help Donnie O......IF he is back in a Mastersbuilt ????
    Last edited by cratedaddyD21; 10-16-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Jeff Wilson drove Beemans car at FunFest. I personally don't see Oneal stepping away from a paid ride.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    WOW, are you really still with us???

WoW are you still Breathing my air you fukn old geezer? I normally have mad respect for my elders.... But you sir can suck a D and choke on it for all i care!! Your a worthless piece of Monkey Crap and a sorry excuse for a man!! You couldnt walk one day in my shoes you worthless fuk even before i got sick let alone now so shove on down the rode before i hurt your tender little feelers chump!! Because its real... Its d@mn Real....

Hoosier_Dirt I apologize for hi-jacking old dude on your thread man but he has grated on my last nerve... I'm sorry that i took it out on this thread...