Moyer Sr winner
    english
    ashby
    weiss
    payne
    Moyer Sr took the lead on lap 65 and took off for the win

Congrats Mr. Smooth on the win

Congrats to Billy and his crew
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Tanner english was running away with it until a lap 64 caution and then on lap 65 Moyer done a perfect slider in turn 1 and 2 and after that it was all Moyer...he said after the race he was going to focus more on building cars next year...

Anyone have a full rundown?
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Just watched race on dirtondirt. English was involved in a wreck with a lapped car,about lap 16, he didn't go to the back. Later on he takes out the leader, and doesn't go to the back. I'm taking it those were both judgement calls?

Quote Originally Posted by #56Gentryfan View Post
    Tanner english was running away with it until a lap 64 caution and then on lap 65 Moyer done a perfect slider in turn 1 and 2 and after that it was all Moyer...he said after the race he was going to focus more on building cars next year...
    So I hear Bob Harris is actually David Earl Gentry in disguise... Care to comment?

Im by far Bob Harris...i just really love dirt track racing and do all i can do to support it....I just Thank God that dirt racing is still around so i have something to look forward to that i truly love..What u need to do is talk to Bob and ask him why him and David hasnt been hugging each other this year lol lol
    Last edited by #56Gentryfan; 10-16-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by #56Gentryfan View Post
    Im by far Bob Harris...i just really love dirt track racing and do all i can do to support it....I just Thank God that dirt racing is still around so i have something to look forward to that i truly love..What u need to do is talk to Bob and ask him why him and David hasnt been hugging each other this year lol lol
    Oh I know, just razzin ya. I always heard Bob was DEG's #1 fan!

Good night of racing at duck river and in a timely matter good job they should all be like that good night of racing only thing I seen wrong you all need a lot of help and equipment in the concession stand losing a lot of money there.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Good night of racing at duck river and in a timely matter good job they should all be like that good night of racing only thing I seen wrong you all need a lot of help and equipment in the concession stand losing a lot of money there.
    cherry picker lol

It was a great race. With all the crashes 2 cars upside down and a fire. Duck River did a great job at keeping the show going and was done early.

Quote Originally Posted by jetwind View Post
    cherry picker lol
    Oh it was yet another wise business decision!!!! AGAIN!