Default How bout that train race!

With BShepp driving it right up bloomers caboose from DEEP in the field

I've said before they needed to do something to change the track, I take those words back. They proved they make what they have work. That track was excellent all weekend. If you didn't enjoy that racing, you need to check your pulse. Not saying it was the race of the year, but it was by far better than any other dtwc that was held at prp, heats and all. I am upset that it is the last race of the year here though.

They done a h3ll of a job imo

Agree. Track was ok but racing was excellent

The track was good all weekend...heats were good B mains were a lil so so with all the cautions but the A main was dam good
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I wish they would have advertised that they were actually going to prep the track this year. There would have been even more people there, myself included.

i think the only thing they did different was absolutely dump the water to it and not run it at 1pm this year. I've always said it takes a bunch of cars that will run the high side to get the high side to come in at Portsmouth. The last two Lucas races they've been riding the wall

Except BShep he was on the wall then found moisture below the tires in turn 3/4

Best race I have seen at PRP.

I asked Clanton friday at Duck River why he wasnt at the Dtwc race and he flat out said he hated that track...

We had a great weekend at PRP ! I thought the show was very good but we always have someone to complain don't we? How did duck river work out for Clanton?

Maybe some year they will run the Latham on friday the North South on sat and the DTWC on sunday all at Florence Speedway. .....call it the superbowl of dirtcars......
    hey its my bs dream ok.....!
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

The weather really helped. Not having a night canceled and having to make that up during the day. That allows the track time to prep the track the way it needs done.