Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Larson

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    NOT ME I don't kiss nobodies ass but we know you do
    Oh my God!! You're scaring us all to death! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Look at Kyle Busch racing Elliot Sadler, Kyle gave him tons of room.... cause Kyle B doesn't want to be "that guy" apparently Larson couldn't care less....
    pee wee jr. is a wimpy, no manners Pee Wee Herman look alike who has proven himself to be classless and and a bit of a cry baby who hides behind his crew, many, many times. Kyle Larson? Not so much.

Well, Karma is a b!tch..... Larson drove himself into the wall...............AGAIN............... such a great sprint car driver must have forgotten he didn't have a wing...
    I'd venture a guess that Kyle Larson has quite a few more win's driving dirt open wheel cars without wings than with wings.

Larson is, in fact, a great sprint car, midget and Silver Crown driver. You will find no one who will say anything to the contrary. Not his peers nor race fans with an ounce of cranial grey matter. I predict he'll have a very fruitful stock car career, as well.

This appears to be much ado about nothing, so stop sobbing long enough to dry your eyes and blow your nose and focus on the gimmicks! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Oh my God!! You're scaring us all to death! LOL!!!

pee wee jr. is a wimpy, no manners Pee Wee Herman look alike who has proven himself to be classless and and a bit of a cry baby who hides behind his crew, many, many times. Kyle Larson? Not so much.

I'd venture a guess that Kyle Larson has quite a few more win's driving dirt open wheel cars without wings than with wings.

Larson is, in fact, a great sprint car, midget and Silver Crown driver. You will find no one who will say anything to the contrary. Not his peers nor race fans with an ounce of cranial grey matter. I predict he'll have a very fruitful stock car career, as well.

This appears to be much ado about nothing, so stop sobbing long enough to dry your eyes and blow your nose and focus on the gimmicks! LOL!!

Don't care, in this instance he was an ass.....

Don't care, in this instance he was an ass.....
    Much ado about nothing.

Besides that it's gimmick racing! Does it really matter?

it must matter to you , you are always ripping NASCAR

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    it must matter to you , you are always ripping NASCAR
    Ripping on NASCAR? It's so easy anyone can do it (well, almost anyone, litey is way too stupid, LOL!!!) There are reams of material to choose from. LOL!!!

Ripping on NASCAR? It's so easy anyone can do it (well, almost anyone, litey is way too stupid, LOL!!!) There are reams of material to choose from. LOL!!!
    you are so predictable we know you hate NASCAR and love open wheel racing and any open wheel driver making NASCAR wtf

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    any open wheel driver making NASCAR wtf
    AJ Foyt, Mario Andrestti, Jeff Gordon, Kenny Irwin Jr., JJ Yeley, Ryan Newman, Dave Blaney, Kasey Kahn, Tony Stewart, Kyle Larson, Christopher Bell and Rico Abreu. Those are just the ones I can think of. I'm sure there are several more.

The 2016 ARCA champion drove open wheel cars prior to getting a ride with Cunningham Motorsports.

any generic dirt late model drivers making NASCAR wtf............LOL!!

maybe it's just my opinion, but why should drivers have to race different when they get near a "chase driver"?

IMO, it's racing and they should ALL be racing hard for the lead / win at all times. The Chase is what is wrong with NASCAR altogether. It's made anyone not part of the chase a "bad guy" if they wreck someone or "not aggressive enough" if they don't try to race them hard or "too aggressive" if they do race them hard.

Go back to a real championship point system and let the drivers race the entire season, not just the first 2/3 and make everyone that isn't a chaser "tip toe" around the chasers the last 10 races.

Quote Originally Posted by vande077 View Post
    maybe it's just my opinion, but why should drivers have to race different when they get near a "chase driver"?

IMO, it's racing and they should ALL be racing hard for the lead / win at all times. The Chase is what is wrong with NASCAR altogether. It's made anyone not part of the chase a "bad guy" if they wreck someone or "not aggressive enough" if they don't try to race them hard or "too aggressive" if they do race them hard.

Go back to a real championship point system and let the drivers race the entire season, not just the first 2/3 and make everyone that isn't a chaser "tip toe" around the chasers the last 10 races.
    You got that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) right . Why should anyone care who's in the chase . The real racers
    come to win . Watch Keivin Harvick . Win and the points take care of there self . And it
    should right up till the last races . Plus their sponsors don't care who;s in the chase .
    why should they care who's in contention .

Quote Originally Posted by vande077 View Post
    Go back to a real championship point system and let the drivers race the entire season, not just the first 2/3 and make everyone that isn't a chaser "tip toe" around the chasers the last 10 races.The Chase is what is wrong with NASCAR altogether.
    You're spot on Vande! But look out, there will be all out gimmick defense coming your way, I just about guarantee it.
    Last edited by CIRF; 10-19-2016 at 05:39 PM.

The Chase is Bull droppings!!!!

AJ Foyt, Mario Andrestti, Jeff Gordon, Kenny Irwin Jr., JJ Yeley, Ryan Newman, Dave Blaney, Kasey Kahn, Tony Stewart, Kyle Larson, Christopher Bell and Rico Abreu. Those are just the ones I can think of. I'm sure there are several more. The 2016 ARCA champion drove open wheel cars prior to getting a ride with Cunningham Motorsports. any generic dirt late model drivers making NASCAR wtf............LOL!!
    did you notice ole swami no one since Larson made it to NASCAR and ARCA is not NASCAR in fact they even race the same type car no more you did know that lol if guy wanted to run ARCA do you think he would build a asphalt car or dirt car , how many ARCA drivers get a full time top notch ride in NASCAR hmmm

Since Kyle Larson got to NASCAR both Christopher Bell and Rico Abreu have gotten full time NASCAR rides. I wouldn't be surprised if Tanner Thorson is the next great dirt open wheel driver to make the transition to NASCAR. He's definitely got the talent.

Roger Ward (not a NASCAR guy but a pretty fair career, nonetheless), Curtis Turner, Fred Lorenzen, Bobby Allison, Bennie Parsons, Darrel Waltrip, Kyle Petty, Davey Allison, Tim Richmond, Kenny Schrader, Ernie Irvan, Kenny Irwin Jr., Adam Petty, Ron Hornaday, Michael Waltrip, Jeremy Mayfield, Ryan Newman, Kyle Busch, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Trevor Bayne, Chase Elliott and Christopher Bell have all went on to pretty fair NASCAR careers from ARCA. Most had successful Cup careers. Remember, Bell took a generic dirt late model driver to school at Eldora back in 2015.

You wouldn't know the difference between a Cup car and an ARCA car if they both ran you down and run over your illiterate ass. LOL!!

I'll ask again, is there any generic dirt late model drivers who have gone on to successful Cup careers? Hmmmmmmm!! LOL @ you!!!

litey, you quite possibly could be the the most proficient dumba$$ ever to post on 4M, or anywhere else for that matter!! LOL!

its not on their bucket list and a blind man could tell the difference between a cup and a A new ARCA What cup race did Bell or Abreu and most of those guys you mentioned ran both ARCA AND SAME SAME TIME chase Elliot is about exception but then again he is a Elliot he didn't take hijm to school the dirt late model never drove a tank that was shaped like a truck before but whats really sad they both whipped up on the NASCAR posers which begs the question does NASCAR really have the best talen or the biggest pocket books I THINK WE KNOW THE ANSWER

why would up coming driver try to into NASCAR when they have no chance he11 of making it in cup thanks to the good ole boy network http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2016/02/...in-box-scores/

Its obvious if Larson or any of the open wheel drivers wanted to make any "REAL" money, not the pennies sprint cars pay, they have to go to stock cars... heck, the mud taxis pay better then the sprint cars.... probably some of the hobby stocks do too...

Since Kyle Larson got to NASCAR both Christopher Bell and Rico Abreu have gotten full time NASCAR rides. I wouldn't be surprised if Tanner Thorson is the next great dirt open wheel driver to make the transition to NASCAR. He's definitely got the talent. Roger Ward (not a NASCAR guy but a pretty fair career, nonetheless), Curtis Turner, Fred Lorenzen, Bobby Allison, Bennie Parsons, Darrel Waltrip, Kyle Petty, Davey Allison, Tim Richmond, Kenny Schrader, Ernie Irvan, Kenny Irwin Jr., Adam Petty, Ron Hornaday, Michael Waltrip, Jeremy Mayfield, Ryan Newman, Kyle Busch, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Trevor Bayne, Chase Elliott and Christopher Bell have all went on to pretty fair NASCAR careers from ARCA. Most had successful Cup careers. Remember, Bell took a generic dirt late model driver to school at Eldora back in 2015. You wouldn't know the difference between a Cup car and an ARCA car if they both ran you down and run over your illiterate ass. LOL!! I'll ask again, is there any generic dirt late model drivers who have gone on to successful Cup careers? Hmmmmmmm!! LOL @ you!!! litey, you quite possibly could be the the most proficient dumba$$ ever to post on 4M, or anywhere else for that matter!! LOL!
    Yet another GREAT post. I'm so glad you are here to keep us all straight with the facts !

its obvious if larson or any of the open wheel drivers wanted to make any "real" money, not the pennies sprint cars pay, they have to go to stock cars... Heck, the mud taxis pay better then the sprint cars.... Probably some of the hobby stocks do too...
    and thats a fact many drivers don't want to race only 18 times a years either

late models don't want to fall in the money pit just this elite lol club http://cdn.growassets.net/user_files...pdf?1448913766

We raced at Monet, Wheatland and I-80 in Ne and the pit passes were 30 to 40 bucks a head... average for big shows I think... and its enough to keep the rif raf out....