THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hey blackie
    You still watching over us?
    Just wondering how you are doing.
    You take it easy now
    Later,
    SS

Super litey gets multiple bans and sent to the principles office all the time but yet they blackball Blackie? Bring Blackie Back Guys he is good for this forurm!!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Super litey gets multiple bans and sent to the principles office all the time but yet they blackball Blackie? Bring Blackie Back Guys he is good for this forurm!!!
    They must be Democrat..... double standards!

Good to see you back Nasty!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    They must be Democrat..... double standards!

Good to see you back Nasty!

Im just killing some time brother... I wasnt going to put it out here because i dont like posting alot of mmy business brother but i want those of you that i consider friends to know that i went back in a week ago yesterday for a CT Scan and i got the results back friday afternoon and they found 2 lymphnodes that are enlarged at 3cm each so im scheduled this friday for another PET Scan brother.... 1 of 2 things could be causing this... 1st could be that ive been sick with a cold and sinus infection for the past 3 weeks or that the Cancer is back... Ive been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but it has been hard to do...

Im just killing some time brother... I wasnt going to put it out here because i dont like posting alot of mmy business brother but i want those of you that i consider friends to know that i went back in a week ago yesterday for a CT Scan and i got the results back friday afternoon and they found 2 lymphnodes that are enlarged at 3cm each so im scheduled this friday for another PET Scan brother.... 1 of 2 things could be causing this... 1st could be that ive been sick with a cold and sinus infection for the past 3 weeks or that the Cancer is back... Ive been trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but it has been hard to do...

Hope the best for you nasty thats tough to swallow there thinking about you
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Lets hope its just a cold and sinus deal...good to hear from ya brother
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Bring back Blackie!!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Man, I understand...whatever you gotta do to keep your sanity. I'll be hoping and praying for the best outcome for you and your family.

In the meantime, keep posting! We need ya!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hope the best for you nasty thats tough to swallow there thinking about you
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Lets hope its just a cold and sinus deal...good to hear from ya brother
    Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Man, I understand...whatever you gotta do to keep your sanity. I'll be hoping and praying for the best outcome for you and your family.

In the meantime, keep posting! We need ya!

Ty guy's it is much appreciated! I'm gonna fight it the same as i did last yr with everything i have i just hope that my old body can withstand it this time if it is the Cancer back...

Thumbs up

stay strong man stay strong!!!! Do me a favor, put the steroid issue aside an pickup a copy of lance armstrongs biography called "its not about the bike" i HIGHLY recommend it, theres also a follow on called "every secound counts" I'm not a huge book reader myself but really enjoyed it.

Hoping things turn out ok.

Stay positive my friend. You kicked it's a$$ once, you can do it again.
    8/13/16

Keep the Faith my man .. i know you can beat it . mind over body...

Hope everything goes well for you Nasty be praying for you also.

Thumbs up

I got a message from Blackie about 4 months ago just saying hi. I can't remember the screen name though. I'll be honest I'd much rather have him on here than Oldfan and Centeroff.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

good luck nasty, keep that chin up, god bless.......

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I got a message from Blackie about 4 months ago just saying hi. I can't remember the screen name though. I'll be honest I'd much rather have him on here than Oldfan and Centeroff.
    I got a PM also, sorry to say but the username is now poof!!!

Best to you Nasty!

Prayers for you Nasty

Super litey gets multiple bans and sent to the principles office all the time
    Speaking of which. Sure has been nice lately without "it" interfering.

......saying some prayers nasty, but you got this one brother.

" cancer don't want none"

And yes, the different levels of punishment for the offenders breaking the same rules is glaring........#blackieslivematters
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 10-18-2016 at 09:36 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????