Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldora lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    It's over you idiots!
    So you know more about the case than the tiregate lawyer does? The tiregate lawyer says they're moving the case to North Carolina, and you're going to argue with him. I'm pretty sure you're the idiot.

They're just moving the lawsuit from federal court in New York to North Carolina court. According to the official statement tiregate is not over, it's just moving...........

If a case is dismissed from a federal court a lower court isnt even going to consider the case

Quote Originally Posted by gunner3584 View Post
    They're just moving the lawsuit from federal court in New York to North Carolina court. According to the official statement tiregate is not over, it's just moving...........

If a case is dismissed from a federal court a lower court isnt even going to consider the case
    That has already been stated several times in this thread.

Tony's attorney had the case moved from New York to Carolina because he states that his client wasn't liked in that particular county because of the Kevin Ward incident and he didn't feel his client would get a fair judgement. Moving it to a town in North Carolina where Tony pays taxes and runs a multi million dollar racing business was a brilliant move by his attorney.

How many million was it that bloom quiet was going to get I forgot.

It does say its over on the Eldora site ? http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/2016/1...ampaign=buffer
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    If you read the affidavit play4keeps it clearly states that two samples were tested. One came back as not meeting the benchmark and then the second sample which was the same tire, clearly passed the benchmark. UMP and WRG denied the zero the chance to return after having this information and that's why the suit started to begin with. Just read the affidavit and don't listen to the haters buddy. If anyone wants to doubt what I just stated I will gladly post what the courts released to the newspaper office.
    Where did the 2nd sample come from? Who submitted it and When was it submitted? I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was not a 2nd sample taken the same night and therefor does not matter. Anyone could submit a sample to the lab at a later date from a different tire and claim it came from the same tire.
    We are not going to get so caught up in the fanfare that we become blind as to why WRG didn't care what the 2nd sample said, are we?

Just another way of saying the dispute was settled in a private manner. Keep your ears on fellas, more bullchit to follow from the rumor mill
    Tony's attorney had the case moved from New York to Carolina because he states that his client wasn't liked in that particular county because of the Kevin Ward incident and he didn't feel his client would get a fair judgement. Moving it to a town in North Carolina where Tony pays taxes and runs a multi million dollar racing business was a brilliant move by his attorney.

which is it? settled or moved? I think the last line of your first post says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    So you know more about the case than the tiregate lawyer does? The tiregate lawyer says they're moving the case to North Carolina, and you're going to argue with him. I'm pretty sure you're the idiot.
    No, you're wrong. The tiregate lawyer filed suit in the wrong State. Sounds like if he did his homework, e would have known where to file suit. Now who's the idiot?
    8/13/16

Maybe tony paid them to drop the lawsuit. Maybe just the money they lost. Just a guess.

Do the funny 5 ever race at Eldora again?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Only 4 let in the suit the one the wants to race left

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Only 4 let in the suit the one the wants to race left
    Just how old of a fan are you
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Old enough to know Brandon was a big boy and wants to race instead playing lawyer games the only person that wins is the lawyer but carry on Brandon put his big pants on years ago unlike you and the remaining 4
    Last edited by calverton; 10-19-2016 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    Do the funny 5 ever race at Eldora again?
    I think we'll see Satterlee and bshep there again for sure. RT don't have a full time late model ride at the time, I can't see him passing opportunity to make those races being as young as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    This was done so they could race at charlotte. After world finals it will be back in court!!
    maybe just maybe you never know

WRG has it in writing that any issues with them such as lawsuits be handled in the state of North Carolina... anyone who believes it's over, please stand by...

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/0...ifications.htm Read towards the bottom. The second sample came back as passing the benchmark. How can two samples from one tire come back different??
    You also realize that is Scott saying that, not anyone from the Lab right?

He can say or do anything he wants until he is put under oath and has to testify. If he doesn't have copies of the original testing from the lab, his words are just that, words.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Where did the 2nd sample come from? Who submitted it and When was it submitted? I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was not a 2nd sample taken the same night and therefor does not matter. Anyone could submit a sample to the lab at a later date from a different tire and claim it came from the same tire.
    We are not going to get so caught up in the fanfare that we become blind as to why WRG didn't care what the 2nd sample said, are we?
    Bingo

I've been saying this from the beginning, the second tire sample is irrelevant. If Bloomquist says it came off the same tire, or not does not matter. There is no proof that it is the same tire and as a result it will not be able to be used as solid evidence. The scales would be a stronger case in my opinion, as most not involved in racing do not know how it generally works (weighing on the track scales) and so Bloomquist may benefit from that ignorance, but certainly not to the tune of $16M.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Not sure how the tire samples were handled, but in a prior career, when we had lab testing done, the original sample was divided. one used for testing and one to be a referee sample in case of appeal.

also, I asked if the 5 would be racing Eldora again. didn't mean would they want to.

what I should have asked is "will tony let them through the gate?"
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard