Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Scott forgot to send you a memo? huh.

Better watch out HH the crew will be rolling up on you next brother lol....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Owens has nothing on his schedule. I figured he would go to EAMS.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Scott forgot to send you a memo? huh.
    Lol, love it, cause I thought "center off" was best friend's with Scott or was it Reece, or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Work2race View Post
    Lol, love it, cause I thought "center off" was best friend's with Scott or was it Reece, or both?
    Centeroff is scotts lover boy!

Toast knows reece!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Centeroff is scotts lover boy!Toast knows reece!
    Well there is one less around there, Cody about got his head busted for running his mouth like always last week so then today the boy demanded his money "owed" to him (what a joke owing employees money) and told them to stick it you know where. So only one more left now till it's just daddy and little b!tch baby Cody again. Biggest A-hole in racing, whiny little prick, scared to death someone is gonna take his place. That makes 8 key, knowledgeable people that have left Scott within the last couple years due to him. Somebody will give him his final ass whipping one day.

Well there is one less around there, Cody about got his head busted for running his mouth like always last week so then today the boy demanded his money "owed" to him (what a joke owing employees money) and told them to stick it you know where. So only one more left now till it's just daddy and little b!tch baby Cody again. Biggest A-hole in racing, whiny little prick, scared to death someone is gonna take his place. That makes 8 key, knowledgeable people that have left Scott within the last couple years due to him. Somebody will give him his final ass whipping one day.
    Why doesnt Scott get rid of him? Too much drama
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I don't know how "key" I was, likely not very. But, come join our club.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Why doesnt Scott get rid of him? Too much drama
    He knows everything. That's dangerous to have him as a "free agent".

Anyone who pays attention to Scott's Victory Lane pictures can see that its him and Cody, and a revolving door of others that come and go. Imagine how many MORE races Scott would win if he had 3 solid long-term crew members like the other top shelf teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Anyone who pays attention to Scott's Victory Lane pictures can see that its him and Cody, and a revolving door of others that come and go. Imagine how many MORE races Scott would win if he had 3 solid long-term crew members like the other top shelf teams.
    And they all leave for the same reason... And it ain't because of Scott, at least in my case.

Bloomer started a GO FUND ME page yesterday to help pay his fine.
    got a t shirt I could throw in it say you juice you lose lol

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    got a t shirt I could throw in it say you juice you lose lol
    Never miss a good chance to TROLL!!!

YOU POST YOU LOSE!!!

That burn out sociopath can only retain so much. Scott would never let him leave with anything tangible. He has no home, no car, no life and received no paycheck, just a space cadet, degenerate, paranoid, drug addict. It would be real easy. Lock him out and call the law. He doesn't know the shock valving, he's no fabricator, so what little bit he could remember would apply for a short time and then progress would creep on by. And nobody would keep him lo g anyway. It would be good riddance. I know the entire family and few friends left hope it happens.

That burn out sociopath can only retain so much. Scott would never let him leave with anything tangible. He has no home, no car, no life and received no paycheck, just a space cadet, degenerate, paranoid, drug addict. It would be real easy. Lock him out and call the law. He doesn't know the shock valving, he's no fabricator, so what little bit he could remember would apply for a short time and then progress would creep on by. And nobody would keep him lo g anyway. It would be good riddance. I know the entire family and few friends left hope it happens.
    I agree, and was only half serious before. As far as skill goes, who else would build awesome screen porches that hang off the lift-gate?

I agree, and was only half serious before. As far as skill goes, who else would build awesome screen porches that hang off the lift-gate?
    Right! Yeah getting cars ready is over rated. Must of been why they had to borrow Frank Ingram's updated car as a backup for Knoxville because he cut the clip off the other car and d!cked around not getting anyone to fix it for over 2 weeks. Must have had to get that porch done. It is picnic season!