Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I think some are overlooking the helping "develop" a new chassis with Barry. I'm assuming in doing so he's going to get some $$$ from every Icon they build. Plus Barry ain't going to work forever. Might as well get in there and go forward long term with Lance.

B_K i have to agree with you 100 on this bud! If some of the kid's on here would open their broad mind's and vision up a little then they would understand the concept of R&D of New Chassis with Barry.. Barry has had alot of talented drivers over the yr's But Barry is getting up there in age and Lance will continue and who better to continue with other than someone you have already had success with... JD might be hard on equipment but he get's result's!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfanbob View Post
    Why does it matter who put who on the map? He's 65 years old and been in business 40 years,longer than Davenport even been alive. The man loves what he does and has worked with the best of the best in our sport, and that includes Davenport.

It doesn't matter who put who on the map .... What does matter are the result's of who is on that map!! and from the look's of thing's Barry Wright want's a bigger piece of the map so he hired a Gun to drive for his house car and that gun happen's to be Hotshoe JD!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    It doesn't matter who put who on the map .... What does matter are the result's of who is on that map!! and from the look's of thing's Barry Wright want's a bigger piece of the map so he hired a Gun to drive for his house car and that gun happen's to be Hotshoe JD!!

This team will be interesting to see how they run w the longhorns.
    I hope they got a barryhorn to run w them.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by mndirtman View Post
    Yes, I'm curious as to why JD didn't also go with #116? I would sure of thought that would of been a given being how successful that combination was.

I also now the relationship he had with BWR, so would like to hear some of the reasons...

Mont.
    Man I agree..... That move just makes no sense.... I'm guessing there had to be something to sweeten up the pot at BWRC. I just cant see why anyone would pass up the opportunity to drive that 116 car for going to BWRC. Much less someone who has either dominated or at least contended for nearly every event he has entered in that ride. Congrats to Overton, I think he hit a home run as far as his career is concerned.

Rumley sold longhorn out to rocket, maybe he decided to give Barry a little help for a small fee?? The gains rocket made with the help of Kevin, could you imagine how good those BWRC would be with a touch of longhorn up off the corner?

been a leeroy rumley fan for years and years since before hava tampa or any other traviling series always be top shelf car round here!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    white trash motorsports

Very simple why he went to barry wright cause they will be doing lucas oil series weaver wanted wanted to stay closer to southern areas but might run woo if points look good after florida

They already said Barry won't be running a series.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    Very simple why he went to barry wright cause they will be doing lucas oil series weaver wanted wanted to stay closer to southern areas but might run woo if points look good after florida
    Lol, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    Davenport has mentioned multiple times that he doesn't want to run a series anymore.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    been a leeroy rumley fan for years and years since before hava tampa or any other traviling series always be top shelf car round here!
    Cool shot of Bobby Allison...........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I think some are overlooking the helping "develop" a new chassis with Barry. I'm assuming in doing so he's going to get some $$$ from every Icon they build. Plus Barry ain't going to work forever. Might as well get in there and go forward long term with Lance.
    One of my very reliable sources says Lance is the problem over there. Hopefully they get it worked out!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Larry Moore 14,first Barry Wright I remember
    Attached Images Attached Images

I betcha if you ask Barry, they sold FAR more cars when Bloomer drove them than all the others combined! He was by far the dominant car during those years.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!