Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Default Davenport Rumors

Does superman need to find a new cape?

Its already in the works!
    Its in the tayloring stage right now
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Weaver and Davenport BWRC LUCAS OIL SERIES

I thought Randy Weaver is a Longhorn dealer? Guess that's not a big deal. Congrats if its true.

I heard he bought one of those hand organs and will be playing it on the streets of GA. SS will be wearing the lil hat and vest collecting the money.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I heard he bought one of those hand organs and will be playing it on the streets of GA. SS will be wearing the lil hat and vest collecting the money.
    I heard the same rumor. I have a source that hangs out at the Rumley shop and the Weaver shop daily and he said its a done deal. Rumley even helped design a new type of hand organ. Expect great things from JD next season.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I heard the same rumor. I have a source that hangs out at the Rumley shop and the Weaver shop daily and he said its a done deal. Rumley even helped design a new type of hand organ. Expect great things from JD next season.
    Didnt Kevin help design SS outfit?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Davenport is in the right car. If he leaves the 6? It's a mistake

Totally agree

There will be no more 6 car after this yr.
    May b a race or 2 but no tour series as of right now. They accomplished what they wanted the last 2 seasons and it takes a lot of time and $ to run a national series.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Easy on the talk of a "hand organ".........SS gets REAL excited! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Easy on the talk of a "hand organ".........SS gets REAL excited! lol
    Yeah just like the name Oral B gets him crazy...lmao

I got some lip gloss for you and a25rjr

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I got some lip gloss for you and a25rjr
    Uuummmm... no thanx.... your not built right

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I think assuming Kevin or Leroy want to keep up that kind of grind is quite a leap. Kevin could make much more money and be home most every day.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I don't think it's him leaving the 6, it's the 6 leaving racing all together.

Old man Rumley told me at Portsmouth that Kevin was disgusted with the way the 6 is running right now. Said he thinks they have made so many changes that they don't really know where they are at. They will build a new car this winter and show up to speed weeks loaded for bear.

Default Davenport

Where did he get the nick name Superman He had one good season and i applaud that however had it not been for a good first 6 weeks this season he could very well be in the middle of the pack in the Lucas oil.I just dont get it you never seen Davenport apparel until about 1/2 way through last season and all of a sudden there are band wagon fans wearing his shirts and bragging how great he is lol give me a break this big train went down hill as fast as it went up last year lol Who he drives for next year better have alot of quarters and doors beacuse he is about as hard on a car as Pierce I hardly ever see either of them loading after a race that half the body is hanging off the thing.Let the games begin JMO

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    Where did he get the nick name Superman He had one good season and i applaud that however had it not been for a good first 6 weeks this season he could very well be in the middle of the pack in the Lucas oil.I just dont get it you never seen Davenport apparel until about 1/2 way through last season and all of a sudden there are band wagon fans wearing his shirts and bragging how great he is lol give me a break this big train went down hill as fast as it went up last year lol Who he drives for next year better have alot of quarters and doors beacuse he is about as hard on a car as Pierce I hardly ever see either of them loading after a race that half the body is hanging off the thing.Let the games begin JMO
    He didn't get the name superman last year. Folks in the south have known plenty about the guy for many years.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Speaking of organ grinders I found this video of our recently departed O-- F-- working his new gig outside the gates at Black Sunshine Speedway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2pPstLksg
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019