Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You just think you know more than you think you know!!!
    Look nobody has to believe me. But im telln ya what i know and it was posted. So yall have to watch and see!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Look nobody has to believe me. But im telln ya what i know and it was posted. So yall have to watch and see!
    I'll get the popcorn!!!

Ss, I'm calling bull$hit on your behalf. Your trying to sound important and act like you know a guy! If it was posted? Say what you seen. It's that simple but it's a problem for you because your stirring the pot like you always do. I told you before about the name calling fatboy. Don't start that crap because that chit goes both ways. Say what you gotta say but leave the jackoff stuff in that simpleton mind of yours

HEY JACKOFF,
    I posted in another post on this thread on page 8 what i know. You want to be tough guy huh, listen you CHODE. Im not stirring the pot w the info that ik so pizz off!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 10-25-2016 at 05:06 PM.

SS, we all know liars but you top the cake. I know JD is your hero but he isn't in to the man on man like you. We all know a loser or two also but being a liar and a loser is a tough feat to accomplish so your going places. You resort to name calling because your an uneducated redneck that has a very limited vocabulary. Your right, Bloomquist might fire himself and put JD in his car if Mark doesn't fire Josh first. JD is the greatest ever in your empty, broken, inbred mind. you called me a choade and even capitalized it, lemme tell you how much that hurt coming from a schmuck like you. Your only internet aggressive because you were a little fat kid that was punked out every day at school. Like brad Paisley said, your so much cooler online. Fukn toolbag!! You will never learn

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    SS, we all know liars but you top the cake. I know JD is your hero but he isn't in to the man on man like you. We all know a loser or two also but being a liar and a loser is a tough feat to accomplish so your going places. You resort to name calling because your an uneducated redneck that has a very limited vocabulary. Your right, Bloomquist might fire himself and put JD in his car if Mark doesn't fire Josh first. JD is the greatest ever in your empty, broken, inbred mind. you called me a choade and even capitalized it, lemme tell you how much that hurt coming from a schmuck like you. Your only internet aggressive because you were a little fat kid that was punked out every day at school. Like brad Paisley said, your so much cooler online. Fukn toolbag!! You will never learn

Listen here

You pizzed off cuz u dont have the scoop on jd. Now you want to call me a liar and call it bs. Call it what ever you want. You think YOUR the only one that knows chit on here. Theres alot that i dont know on here but theres 2 facts that I know, FIRST is Ik whats up w jd. SECOND is that you are the biggest QUEEF that exists.

When I promice you somthing then its disrespectful to put it out when its not for me to announce. Thats there deal.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 10-25-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Rumors will start to be put to rest starting tonight or tomorrow. The first announcement is about to be released. A top ride in Lucas hasnt been filled yet. News from Tennessee may surprise some. What happens in Ohio. Sure to be others.
    Last edited by bb14; 10-25-2016 at 06:33 PM.

For the record JD will be in Barry Wrights house car! Y'all are all a joke on knowing anything. No need to respond, because I will not.

I agree that one should happen again. There is a top flight ride available or at least rumored to be open. Surprised driver is leaving but he will be fine.

No Jimmy Owens rumors yet. He would be a great fit for the Best ride by he may be happy with his current deal.

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    For the record JD will be in Barry Wrights house car! Y'all are all a joke on knowing anything. No need to respond, because I will not.
    Hey mr president. Looks like things are going well for you!

OK?? So JD in BWRC house car, Lanigan leaving Bowyer, Shepard going back home????? Am I close???? I think posters in this thread and other threads have said the same thing. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

Those are somebof the rumors.

Unless Clint closes the doors it would be hard to turn down that salary.

Quote Originally Posted by president clinton View Post
    for the record jd will be in barry wrights house car! Y'all are all a joke on knowing anything. No need to respond, because i will not.
    there goes jds career

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    OK?? So JD in BWRC house car, Lanigan leaving Bowyer, Shepard going back home????? Am I close???? I think posters in this thread and other threads have said the same thing. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks
    BShep will be in his own ride this weekend, and it sounds like next year as well. Babc0ck was in his best performance car last weekend at Florence

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    there goes jds career
    I dont think so cal.
    Remember when jd and barry had that good run this time of yr just before he split to go to cbr. All they have to do is connect as a team and itll be on.

the only barry wright cars I ' ve seen are regional or weekly racers

Its prolly a barryhorn keep that in mind. Its going to be interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Why don't you put Hillary in your limo and go confess both of your crimes. You will both look great in orange and numbers.

Jimmy O started out the year with Barry. Where have you been?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!