Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Is the car owned by Stewart?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    And what does that make you?
    Hes a dingleberry picker lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    They will be other cherry pickers ther also. At least he aint a keyboard booger picker like you.U dumb basturd he was orignally going to whynot/cherokee in 116 and that fell threw. Hes by far not afraid to run with the best so call it like you want.
    Why run for 4k when theres 15k a couple of hours from there....dumb basturd? Really? Touchy tonight do you need some Midol hun?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    He went to the primate exhibition at the local zoo, and saw some of his relatives behind bars!
    Lmao..hes just mad cause they threw poop at him

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Hes a dingleberry picker lmao
    number 1 picker in the world

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    MI Dirt Fan.....you b!tch and complain about what old fan does, you and dirtrobber completely junked this thread, just like he used to do and still does. You guys have no room to talk about him when you do it yourself. Good job.Go ahead and say I'm taking up for SS all you want, it's not about that. I post a pic of a car and you decide to wreck the thread by making childish remarks. No wonder this place had gone downhill. You can't even talk about racing anymore.
    So what have I done to you to give me down the road? Theres a few on here that like to to joke a little to break up the monotony on here. Especially when it gets a lil heated. Whats so wrong with that? Loosen up Z wasnt trying to disrespect ya....or are you a JD fan and mad cause I was picking?
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 10-21-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Why run for 4k when theres 15k a couple of hours from there....dumb basturd? Really? Touchy tonight do you need some Midol hun?

Hey dumb azz,
    Jd isnt afraid to run w the big dogs. It prolly wasnt his decision as its not his car and did you ever think that may be he couldnt get there in time w just short notice of pickn up this ride. He was originally going to race at whynot in weavers car.

You got all the answers dicgobler45 just not the right ones!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Hey dumb azz,Jd isnt afraid to run w the big dogs. It prolly wasnt his decision as its not his car and did you ever think that may be he couldnt get there in time w just short notice of pickn up this ride. He was originally going to race at whynot in weavers car.You got all the answers dicgobler45 just not the right ones!
    Im just giving you h€ll cause I can. lol Got your panties ALL UP IN THAT A$$ didnt I? lmao ...name caller

So how did he hook up with Stapleton? And is he in a Victory Circle or a Longhorn?

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    number 1 picker in the world
    Yeah hes a chip off the old block...just like his daddy lmao

Bobby Pierce is the number 1 cherry picker in the world. I'd rate Moyer 2nd and JD a distant 3rd

So how did he hook up with Stapleton? And is he in a Victory Circle or a Longhorn?
    Stapleton runs Disco cars.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I told you that i dnt wear panties!!
    Idk first i heard of it. Something happened to weaver ride for this wknd so i guess this is just temp.ride
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I told you that i dnt wear panties!! (Thats right..its depends)Idk first i heard of it. Something happened to weaver ride for this wknd so i guess this is just temp.ride
    Seems a little funny that Stapleton would want to come down that far south. Especially for 4k.

Bet Stapleton is in Talladega for the Nascar race, and the party in the campgrounds, but brought his latemodel to pass the time away....lol

So what have I done to you to give me down the road? Theres a few on here that like to to joke a little to break up the monotony on here. Especially when it gets a lil heated. Whats so wrong with that? Loosen up Z wasnt trying to disrespect ya....or are you a JD fan and mad cause I was picking?
    It's not called breaking up the monotony, it's called ruining threads and stirring the pot!! You are one of them. The guy posted a picture of a car and look where you took this!! If I recall, weren't you the one that made an inappropriate comment about a drivers sister a while back and then tried to cover it up with "I was just joking"!?? And got defensive when called on it? You are a good example of exactly has gone wrong with 4m. Again, the guy posted a picture of a race car.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    It's not called breaking up the monotony, it's called ruining threads and stirring the pot!! You are one of them. The guy posted a picture of a car and look where you took this!! If I recall, weren't you the one that made an inappropriate comment about a drivers sister a while back and then tried to cover it up with "I was just joking"!?? And got defensive when called on it? You are a good example of exactly has gone wrong with 4m. Again, the guy posted a picture of a race car.
    Well said Mud Duck. The names change, but the players stay the same. They don't have to try to disrespect you. They have no respect for anyone as you can see. Not even for their self. What tickles me, is Blackie badmouthing Old fan for being banned. The guy that got more usernames, banned in a week, than most of us have on the whole internet. That would tell most intelligent people something.

It would be great if the good guys of 4M could post, with out someone doubting their manhood or making sexual overtones aimed at their daughter or even implying Monkeys throw poop at them. There are a handful in here that are not smart enough to see that. The only time they see it as offensive, is when it's turned on them. The old school yard, dish it out but can't take it deal.

Your not going to find too much support for your opinion, because most think your part of the problem, your complaining about. I can appreciate it though.

Another thread busted!

To dum d!k and butthurts nobody called for the Offened League so go take you some Midol change your kotex and go sit back down on the porch and leave us men to man business. No one pulled yalls chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Stapleton runs Disco cars.
    Thanx Josh couldnt remember. Seems a little strange though Stapleton coming this far south for little money or is this a trial run for next year?
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 10-22-2016 at 01:15 PM.