Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I have noticed, you have been overly concerned about gender assignment lately. If your having a confidence problem with your manhood, I would suggest professional help. If you think, doing what you do on this forum constitutes being a man, you really need that professional help. And your right, you didn't pull our chain. We pulled yours. Feels warm and fuzzy, don't it?
    I have no chain and Im pretty sure if you ask my wife (who is 29 and Im 47) and the ladies before her I have no problems with my manhood hun. Eat more Midol youll feel better in a few days after it all passes.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I have noticed, you have been overly concerned about gender assignment lately. If your having a confidence problem with your manhood, I would suggest professional help. If you think, doing what you do on this forum constitutes being a man, you really need that professional help. And your right, you didn't pull our chain. We pulled yours. Feels warm and fuzzy, don't it?
    Said the man that tells everyone how to act and what it means to behave.........gotcha.

You are officially confirmed.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    So, a Longhorn. Lol
    That's extreme........

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I have no chain and Im pretty sure if you ask my wife (who is 29 and Im 47) and the ladies before her I have no problems with my manhood hun. Eat more Midol youll feel better in a few days after it all passes.
    Oh behave..........lmmfao

Whole lotta butt hurt going on. hahaha
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Said the man that tells everyone how to act and what it means to behave.........gotcha.You are officially confirmed.
    Betcha butthurts looks like some kind of Hitler reject lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Betcha butthurts looks like some kind of Hitler reject lmao
    At the risk of being criticized for not behaving to bubbles vernacular driven standards, I was going to guess looks more like Jabba the hut in a poodle skirt.

And it's strictly a guess based on some gems he has stated in his posts.

I could be wrong.

At the risk of being criticized for not behaving to bubbles vernacular driven standards, I was going to guess looks more like Jabba the hut in a poodle skirt.And it's strictly a guess based on some gems he has stated in his posts.I could be wrong.
    Lmfao Lmfao

One thing I can say about Bubstr at least he hasn't ruined some threads like others have.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Idk why jd put stapelton as car he was driving unless it changed on his way yo dega track isnt the 14 stewarts car or no.

Not many will be at cherokee from whynot in my opinion as they never are.lot of them dnt like the track and only go cuz of touring series.
    SS, not sure if you ever got your answer, but Chad normally drives the 32. He had the wrap with the 14 as a tribute to Smoke for the World 100, and the best appearing car contest. If IRC, Francis drove the car at the world. What I can't understand, is why run the world car at TST, and not run his Moler car??? And please someone correct me on any of this if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    SS, not sure if you ever got your answer, but Chad normally drives the 32. He had the wrap with the 14 as a tribute to Smoke for the World 100, and the best appearing car contest. If IRC, Francis drove the car at the world. What I can't understand, is why run the world car at TST, and not run his Moler car??? And please someone correct me on any of this if I'm wrong. Thanks.
    Ok thanks pap
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    To my knowleadge, Chad only has one club car, and that is the one with that tribute wrap on it. He auctioned off one of the doors awhile back for the Unger family. I'm guessing he planned on finishing out the year with that wrap on the car. It is the car he races at moler and brownstown on a weekly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    To my knowleadge, Chad only has one club car, and that is the one with that tribute wrap on it. He auctioned off one of the doors awhile back for the Unger family. I'm guessing he planned on finishing out the year with that wrap on the car. It is the car he races at moler and brownstown on a weekly basis.
    What is the car he races in crates at B Town?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    One thing I can say about Bubstr at least he hasn't ruined some threads like others have.
    BS. Not as guilty as a few, but he has ruined some too with his holier than thou BS.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    What is the car he races in crates at B Town?
    That I'm not sure of. I know he still had his bwrc last year.

Idk why jd put stapelton as car he was driving unless it changed on his way yo dega track isnt the 14 stewarts car or no.Not many will be at cherokee from whynot in my opinion as they never are.lot of them dnt like the track and only go cuz of touring series.
    No not at all. I promice you it wont b a club 29,rocket,or longhorn. He getn his team together now. Might be all done idk. Working on more sponser deals now. Dont be suprised if letters tsr were involved.
    Is that where you got the tsr from?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So he does have at least one redeeming feature you say?

JD still in a longhorn next year and bubbles still full of bull sht next year too.........back on topic

No not at all. I promice you it wont b a club 29,rocket,or longhorn. He getn his team together now. Might be all done idk. Working on more sponser deals now. Dont be suprised if letters tsr were involved.
    So youve got Victory Circle Mastersbilt Bloomquist left...maybe Pierce BWRC or GRT which one is it SS?

JD still in a longhorn next year and bubbles still full of bull sht next year too.........back on topic
    Not sure about the first part of you post but your dead on the last part..lol