Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wikileaks new release

Get it while you can. Archive this data dump. Good stuff buried in here.

<update-link no longer working?>
    Last edited by balljoint_; 10-23-2016 at 01:43 AM.

Default Confirmed: The nsa was feeding wikileaks

It has been confirmed today that the NSA was the one feeding Wikileaks, NOT RUSSIA. So that has Hillary eating CROW with the Russian B.S.! The reason? Because Hillary is hated by the intelligence agencies so much that the NSA could not take it and popped. They don't want her. And that says a LOT. They were the ones who wrote and implemented the phishing software that nailed everyone.

The mainstream alt media is now calling Assange dead because of misspelled tweets, (Assange was always careful and professional,) tweets in the name of Wikileaks that claimed responsibility for the DDOS attacks yesterday (Assange never did anything like that,) Mischaracterization of people in the tweets, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: THE NOW CONFIRMED DEATH OF McFayden, who was the director of Wikileaks. DEATH BY POISONING, CONFIRMED. THEY GOT ASSANGE.

REMEMBER: Voice mimicking software is a refined art and has been since the mid 90s. Even face mimicking software is now a perfected art. You can't trust anything anymore. You have to observe other things to know the truth. If the director of Wikileaks was in perfect health and suddenly got sick and died in a SINGLE DAY he was poisoned, NO IFS OR BUTS JUST LIKE THEY NAILED ASSANGE. That's how the Bolsheviks roll, and Jews are the grand masters of poisoning. They were not even careful about it this time.

Though I am still no fan of the NSA, I gotta give them KUDOS for the DNC leaks and other leaks.

the politicians lie.....

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ob...rticle/2603940
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cl...rticle/2605053

Clinton quickly deflected the question by saying the only reason the emails came to light is that Russia is working to disrupt the election. "What's really important about WikiLeaks is that the Russian government has engaged in espionage against Americans," she said.

"I actually think the most important question of this evening, Chris, is finally, will Donald Trump admit and condemn that the Russians are doing this, and make it clear that he will not have the help of [Russian President Vladimir] Putin in this election, that he rejects Russian espionage against Americans?" Clinton said to debate moderator Chris Wallace.

Which brings us back to this link (leak):
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2604607

"Secretary of State John Kerry hopes that blaming Russia publicly will deter future attacks, but he also promised that the United States will retaliate for the cyberhacks. "[W]e will and can respond in ways that we choose to at the time of our choice," he said Monday."

Who are they threatening? NSA employees (American citizens)?

Wikileaks FACTS:
    1. The NSA was the one doing the hacks, not Russia. This got aired yesterday.
    2. Hillary wanted Assange dead. And I don't need to mention Russia with regard to Hillary, who BLEW IT with that.
    3. Assanges lawyer. CONFIRMED DEAD.
    4. Director of Wikileaks, McFayden. CONFIRMED DEAD.
    5. Seth Rich, top wikileaks informer. CONFIRMED DEAD.
    All those deaths happened within a short time of each other. The Clinton death machine is clearly in overdrive.

This is dead serious. And they plan on just plain stealing this election. Even murders happening.

Clintons need jail time

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    This is dead serious. And they plan on just plain stealing this election. Even murders happening.
    Its a federal crime for the Dems to be inciting violence at Trump rallies!

Where is the FBI?..... We know...... in the Clintons back pocket!

When Trump wins, Comey should be the 1st one fired!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I see way more people supporting trump everywhere I go. But I honestly believe it is rigged and he wont win. Sad day in America coming. It was sad when the current one got elected a second time, but will be the nail in the coffin if she is elected. Starting to wonder if that second 4 years was rigged as well, I just cant fathom the American people wanted another 4 years of that man.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Clintons need jail time
    You need remedial education time! LOLOL!!!!!

I found it interesting listening to a registered Dem Black Lady last night. She is supporting Trump and said that many other Blacks are too. They are just afraid to say anything. I believe it. I believe that a lot of people, especially minorities are afraid to speak out. I will not be surprised at how this election turns out, either way. It makes sense though, that many are afraid to tell people they are voting for Trump.
    Actually voting could be another matter, Trump support may be a lot larger than the so called experts think.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The Clinton are the mafia Dons of the democratic party. Pure and simple. If she gets the power, the body count will start just like it has in the past. Everyone paying attention should know what is coming. Fact are facts

She needs to be in handcuffs. All you 2A guys beware. Dumb b*tch says she supports the 2A. She don't.

That's right cmm42, that dumb CUN!t needs to be in prison!

Good will prevail. That is why they are escalating the evil actions in Syria. They are desperate or else this would wait til after elections. Russia wouldn't do something this dumb:

https://www.rt.com/news/364294-russi...-not-involved/
    http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4...s-russian-mod/
    Last edited by balljoint_; 10-28-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Default Wikileaks confirmed gone, I believe this is 100 percent real

15 of the top people at Wikileaks were nailed at the same time Julian Assange had his "internet cut". I watched the live cam all night and they took Assange away in a black armored van. If he was still at the embassy, he'd have appeared at the window and has not. Now it appears one of the top wikileaks staff has spoken out, and I believe this is 100 percent accurate:

Holy chit^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Come on, you believed the first one was real.... Balljoint.... eye roll here

They are all real troll.
    "In addition to the notable absence of what we can only imagine would be the world’s largest data dump, the organization’s Twitter account has remained active in the wake of Assange’s alleged passing"

Taken off http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-sandwich.html

Thats exactly what I said. He was poisoned by Pamela Anderson on October 17 and soon after hauled away. His dead man switch data dump was thwarted by CIA MI6 and the wikileak IAMA twitter account is fake. Hopefully the next dump makes it out.

Is Anonymous still up or have been /will be attacked too?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/julianassange?lang=en

Look at his new profile picture. Not even close