Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Highsidehustler, misfortune cost him 7500. He had the show won just like he was supposed to. It didn't work out but another weekend of domination for the zero
    Well, now you've got it right.
    8/13/16

another weekend domination and you finish second wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    another weekend domination and you finish second wtf lol
    That whole hiding in plain sight thing is not working for you litey.........expect another Tap on the shoulder pretty soon.....just a guess.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    All valid points Sir. My point was directed toward the poster whom I quoted. The Fall Classic had no more stouter of a field than the Florence's Fall 50. Casebolt-Carrier-Boggs-Linville-Wells-Robinson-Conley-Rattliff and a few other guys who hit some touring races, I'd say Florence probably had a better field than Whynot. No big deal anyway. They were both good races. This was the same guy that said in a earlier thread that it was a free $15,000.00 for Bloomer. Then claim Pierce won a watered down field.
    Do you consider the show at Florence a B or C class race?
    Or the N/S or World?
    Wasn't me debating the merits of Bobby's wins versus others wins. That being said, the Fall 50 and Fall Classic fields were close. At Florence the regional talent was a bit better, at Whynot, the top end talent was far better. The top end talent, IMO, put the Whynot field over the top of Florence. Any field with Moyer, Bloomer, and Erb, plus Moyer Jr and a good roster of regional talent is going to be stouter than Pierce and a bunch of good regional talent. Opinions aside, Bobby's Fall 50 win was a good win, in a field comparable to most SummerNats shows. Pretty much all of Bobby's wins have been against good fields this year. None of them have been wins where they outdollared the field. The kids deserves all the accolades he's received, and is deservedly one of the Top 5 guys in the business.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Lol. That's all I can say. Didn't hear a peep from this bunch when he didn't make the show at Portsmouth. He does a fine job of winning B and C class races

Whats your problem with Bobby Pierce Phil?I mean come on now you have Bloomquist jiz running all down your chin we know that but he isnt doing anything different than what Bloomquist done at his age... Oh wait yes he is.... He isnt cheating to get those WINS!!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNunn View Post
    Thanks for listening to the broadcast.

No Thank you Chris Nunn for the Broadcast! I had never heaard you before but man were you spot on with your knowledge of this sport that people love!! Thanks again!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

What don't you guys not get about centeroff? If you win and bloomer not there you are racing d grade competition which means you suck. If you beat bloomer you suck because your not doing what bloomer does.
    Last edited by reid boys; 10-23-2016 at 02:48 PM.

And again all the whining and fussing over this or that and Bobby and Crew still deposited the 5,000 in their bank account. it doesn't matter if they run the top, bottom or middle because, all that matters is they got the check lol

Well after watching the race you should change you opinion because Pierce ran the cushion for the win. He is too cushion dependent. That cost him at Portsmouth

Well after watching the race you should change you opinion because Pierce ran the cushion for the win. He is too cushion dependent. That cost him at Portsmouth
    If this is directed at me you might want to re read what I said. I said it doesn't matter where he runs as long as he gets to cash the check and if that cost him some nights so be it.

The cushion, or lack thereof didn't make him lose his chance at making that race. That flat before that B-main cost his chances at making that race. In the Dunn he ran too hard too early. He came from 18th to 10th in one lap, and 10th to 5th after another 4 laps on a green race track in that b after the flat.

Im not Pierce fan either, that's just the facts.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-23-2016 at 05:15 PM.

He had to go top 2 in that B main in Portsmouth. He went third in the non qualifier race so he wasn't gonna get second in that B main. Those guys were fast that ran 1-2. He was one of the only cars that went straight to the top on Friday night and the bottom was the faster line all weekend. Like I said, he cost himself by going to the top. Who knows? Maybe the car wasn't there

are you still dwelling on that race besides another ILL young gun won that race

Ok, so he doored the chit out of Scott for the pass. If the cushion wasn't there he was a 20th place car and we all know he won a watered down world 100. He is tough at Eldora and Florence both just like his daddy. He has top notch equipment and he is supposed to win the 3-5k races. We all know he has talent but without the cushion he can't match the speed of the Lucas boys. I keep saying it, his day will come and one day he will be king but just not there yet.
    one day he will.pull a slide job on someone not will to lget out of the throttle and let him in he will then find out what its like to crash hard I have seen.him slde up the track with.no idea if he is going to make it or not only to have someone behind him let off and lise momentum the two that I see do this the most are Pierce and Davenport most of the time they are very.lucky

Goincircles, that is just more lack of respect than lack of car control. One day they will get them teeth shined up real pretty and it will stop. Pierce has flipped more in his career than bloomer has in 35 years. He lives by the throw it in there and hope it sticks rule.

and he does a pretty good at it but in reality how many time have seen bobby race in person

His pass on Scott at Florence wasn't anything close to dooring the $hit out of him. The better car/driver on that night, won that night. The door job happened the night before, by the hero zero

the bloomer fans sometimes they get confused

Quote Originally Posted by calverton formerly old fang View Post
    the bloomer fans sometimes they get confused
    Bloomquist was not at this race, WTF are you doing dragging your agenda into every thread for. The Mods are going to be tapping on your shoulder again!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-23-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    For those of you that doubt Bobby Pierce can run anywhere on the track other than the cushion should be listening to the Fall 50!!
    Were you there?