Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Cut an you are obviously drunk by saying he didn't door the chit outa the zero. He parked him in the corner, and you must smoke crack if you put Pierce anywhere near Bloomquist as far as driving talent goes. Did the better car win? Yes. Did the better driver win? FUK NO!!

he did n't door slam might a rattled his cage but hey that racing , guess what if centeroff was faster bobby wouldn't have chance would be just think if bobby started a couple rows farther up or near the front the race would've been a snoozer

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Were you there?

No i wasnt CW i listened to Chris Nunn and several times he said where Bobby was running Top Middle & Bottom...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Correct. Bobby could put that car anywhere Saturday night.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

did Florence get a bunch of rain Friday night Saturday morning? how was track condition? Atomic had 19 sprints flip blaming weather?
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Track was different, top groove didn't come in till late. Heat races were all huggy pole on the bottom.

Pierce won the race on the Top, his car doesn't slow down thru the corners on the top groove, crazy fast. He could run the bottom to pass and was fine, but he was fastest in the high lane. No one really had anything for him, Rod Conley held him off in the Heat race with some old school driving skills but that the feature was over when he took the lead.

Rained here alot Thursday, carried into some of Friday morning, and that was about it. The Kings had it sheeps footed big time, that track was firm and smooth for the most part. Was a couple of big bumps in turn 2, or the middle of 1 and 2 which was odd.

Just say no...

Quote Originally Posted by birky time View Post
    did Florence get a bunch of rain Friday night Saturday morning? how was track condition? Atomic had 19 sprints flip blaming weather?
    4" of rain in the Union , Kentucky area Thursday night. It was a pretty nasty storm. Dropped hail and tornado warnings were everywhere. Wind tore part of Lanigans shop roof off. It cooled off a good bit before it got to my area though. I'm not sure what it done up around the Chillicothe area though.

thanks guys I called it before it happened on the sprints thread...

oh by the way nice run by the rooster!!!! he will win one of those big races at Florence one day so go out and support this man guys

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    No i wasnt CW i listened to Chris Nunn and several times he said where Bobby was running Top Middle & Bottom...
    That was definitely true. In fact Babc0ck got back around Bobby by passing him on the outside, although that didn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Ok, so he doored the chit out of Scott for the pass. If the cushion wasn't there he was a 20th place car and we all know he won a watered down world 100. He is tough at Eldora and Florence both just like his daddy. He has top notch equipment and he is supposed to win the 3-5k races. We all know he has talent but without the cushion he can't match the speed of the Lucas boys. I keep saying it, his day will come and one day he will be king but just not there yet.
    You are exactly right . But you have these little grandstand drivers hoping against
    bloomer because he beats the $hit out of all their drivers all the time . He is the champ .
    Live with it . And for Saturday night he was all wall until time to pass slower cars .
    Dont matter how he did it he won . But all you little cry babies had to do was brag
    on him . No you want to bash bloomer . Suck it up hes the champ .

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    45 of the laps was on top . I was there, Don't matter He won . But the bashing of Scott won't win him
    anything . And comparing Pierce , to Bloomquist , is like compairing Obama to a real
    president .

Pierce ran the bottom for the first 14 or 15 laps of the race as he, Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Rice, and Carrier waged war for the lead. When the caution flew after Pierce took the lead, Pierce then set up top, where he preferred to be. But it was the bottom that got him up front, and then it was the top that kept him there.

Either way, good race early on between the top four.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    4" of rain in the Union , Kentucky area Thursday night. It was a pretty nasty storm. Dropped hail and tornado warnings were everywhere. Wind tore part of Lanigans shop roof off. It cooled off a good bit before it got to my area though. I'm not sure what it done up around the Chillicothe area though.
    4" inches of rain Thursday and the track looked like it hadn't rained in three months. The driest I've seen it in years with deep sheepsfoot holes that made almost 1/4 of the track with no contact to the race car tires. People around me were wondering WTF is this all about and then the track was covered with dust and slower than a one legged turtle crawling through molasses in hot laps. I really thought the rains would help, but now know that even rains can be dealt with by using a sheepsfoot marathon and grading off what little moisture was there. F-.

I never could understand a valid argument about which line a driver uses to win a race....only way it would be relevant would be if A driver constantly used the same line all the time and never won...

Default Florence

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    4" inches of rain Thursday and the track looked like it hadn't rained in three months. The driest I've seen it in years with deep sheepsfoot holes that made almost 1/4 of the track with no contact to the race car tires. People around me were wondering WTF is this all about and then the track was covered with dust and slower than a one legged turtle crawling through molasses in hot laps. I really thought the rains would help, but now know that even rains can be dealt with by using a sheepsfoot marathon and grading off what little moisture was there. F-.
    I wondered how the huge holes in the track was for traction when I looked at how big they were ? Its hard to understand this dirt racing stuff at time ....So much goes into it and it seems so little comes from it ... The cost of racing is just nuts and yet no one seems to make any money at it ... Its a puzzling thing ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Bobby did a great. All the drivers raced hard and put on a great show. I am sad that some people seem to want to post about a driver who was not there and apparently have a need to tell everyone how great he is, AGAIN and again and again. That is about as sad as it gets. LOL

At least Clayton was there and had a good time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    I never could understand a valid argument about which line a driver uses to win a race....only way it would be relevant would be if A driver constantly used the same line all the time and never won...
    Their are 1 or 2 guys that have a problem with it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Their are 1 or 2 guys that have a problem with it.
    Yea seems like these same guys got a lot of problems
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!