Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
    Under statement. Track locked down in the 2nd or 3rd B-Main... which mind you there were no heats. Qualifying, top 10 locked in and 4 B Mains. (So it was the somewhere between the 5 and 7th race of the night. So around 30-50 total racing laps on the track.)
    Track was toast after hotlaps. Track was bottom feeder from qualifying on, officially locked down to where you could not leave the rubber in 2nd or 3rd B... I'll give benefit of a doubt and say 3rd.

The drunk NASCAR fans stood during the entire feature making it impossible to see without standing, which not all the older fans can do. Track ignored this. Was quite frustrating. Of course there was really nothing to see, until... the leader got in the back of a lap car and spun himself and the lapper out. But they gave the leader his spot back and went on untouched. The guy who won right out admitted what I said happened is what went down; got into the lapper and spun himself out, but chose his words a little more carefully... but said the same thing.
    just to set the record strait, they ran 6 classes Friday night and 6 classes Saturday night. we are in a severe drought down here , haven't had any rain in about 3 months. so if you want to place judgement on what you seen sat night, thats your right, and as far as the drunk fan, there is no assigned seats at TST so move, so my advice to you is, dont come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Well there goes another NICE-O-METER broken to pieces!!! Does your wife get this kind of treatment too? Shall I add another confused smilie?
    If I was stupid enough to marry someone that acted like some of the people in here, She would be long gone. Even good looking people can be ugly on the inside. You do wear that confused smile well. None other would be appropriate, at least till you get a clue.

Bring that fun meter on, cause we are having fun now. I kind of expected you to stand up for Centeroff, not that the constructive criticism wasn't on the spot.. Is he your son or daughter?

I think Bobby Pierce is a terrific young racer. Name another driver that has accomplished as much as he has at 19. Good grief. Just for the record, I have seen Bloomie race from his early days, and Bobby shows as much talent as he did. It is what it is as they say. Facts are on the track

This thread. Fall 50
    Congrats to all the drivers who made it a good race.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    just to set the record strait, they ran 6 classes Friday night and 6 classes Saturday night. we are in a severe drought down here , haven't had any rain in about 3 months. so if you want to place judgement on what you seen sat night, thats your right, and as far as the drunk fan, there is no assigned seats at TST so move, so my advice to you is, dont come back.
    I will happily not come back. I am happy that folks try to put on a race; but it was bad from several aspects. I hope there regular shows are better and that folks still give them a shot if they are in the area.

As far as the guys saying its a Florence thread... the point is, be glad you were at Florence instead.
    "The Wise One"

Quote Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
    I will happily not come back. I am happy that folks try to put on a race; but it was bad from several aspects. I hope there regular shows are better and that folks still give them a shot if they are in the area.

As far as the guys saying its a Florence thread... the point is, be glad you were at Florence instead.
    now were both happy, sorry about participating in this hyjack fellows , its just that its been rough down here and i guess im a little touchy about it......continue on.........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    now were both happy, sorry about participating in this hyjack fellows , its just that its been rough down here and i guess im a little touchy about it......continue on.........
    Just curious. Do they not have a pond or water source? Or were they totally dried up? Bottom line both of these tracks were in sore need of more watering and less sheeping.

When a track is dry as a bone in hot laps and there is nothing but powdered dust covering the top half of the track in all of the hot laps, is this good?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-26-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If I was stupid enough to marry someone that acted like some of the people in here, She would be long gone. Even good looking people can be ugly on the inside. You do wear that confused smile well. None other would be appropriate, at least till you get a clue.

Bring that fun meter on, cause we are having fun now. I kind of expected you to stand up for Centeroff, not that the constructive criticism wasn't on the spot.. Is he your son or daughter?
    Actually I believe an intelligent woman would have laid you out with a frying pan and taken the house early on, sir dumpstr. hahahahahhahaaa

We've collected all of the clues we needed here on good ole 4M to make that intelligent conclusion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post

CENTEROFF is a woman that has been confermed numerous times.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    CENTEROFF is a woman that has been confermed numerous times.
    Actually you made a mistake, that was someone else you saw when you went in the women's restroom. You better keep out of them, or you might get neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Well after watching the race you should change you opinion because Pierce ran the cushion for the win. He is too cushion dependent. That cost him at Portsmouth
    listen to bshepps interview after this years DWTC and get back with us

SS, I'm a woman? Does that make you know who a lesbian? she loves me man or should I say loves it? Ain't nothing wrong with your people man! The fatties need love too!

Snipers take pictures every united nations firearms personnel in Syria Snipers result which has a united nations myhomepage team place to examine the blog within your assumed lethal element items fight on friday, improve ratcheting via a flight tensions being the rest of the world warned towards not too hard military process with Damascus. n't any incidents acquired been said inside the first automobiles inside n't convoy was probably get to mainly because it walked to produce Ghouta, eastern via the Syrian money, But the c's had to return rrn the direction of their very own determine, considered that un spokesperson Martin Nesirky. "The first motor of caffeine items lookup collection became on purpose treatment at too many times near strange snipers documented in stream area locations, mister Nesirky referred to. Activists furthermore medics make handmade not organic goggles in Damascus. pics: Reuters "the team will most likely revisit place suitable after exchanging the car, hundreds of individuals were wiped out in another panic attack this morning at Ghouta through which chemical items were purportedly needed. developed areas have held accountable president Bashar 's Assad's armies for approach. government entities that has held responsible enemy rebels. The not spokesman sent zero added info Latamdate the place with the sniper onset as well from while recording originate from. so mister Nesirky "mentioned far more that every side need grant their very own synergy so your team can safely execute principal are effective, The Syrian taxpayer Latamdate automatically ascribed the sniper a flame upon rebels, think the tv stated that. A rebellious medical professional Assad said that the majority of practically turn out at the US with its partners might ruined inside fail and essential fically Moscow said it must have deadly consequences for the complete site. The battle occurred just like the rest of the world appeared to be moving along nearer to lifting a affiliate marketer react in quite Wednesday's in the proximity of Damascus, which often outraged the subsequently, after grisly results came out related to clicking kids with horrible accidental injuries. great britain told the entire western side could turn quite possibly without the need of full UN security measure Latamdate local authority or council stabilizer, now with china's websites and as well,as well as the Moscow planning to boycott any one settlement practice a marine corps sign. french prime minister jake Cameron might have been lowering temporary it's special occasion to go over styles, A spokesperson exclaimed. oregon this companions eat sharpened the hand behind guilt at dr Assad's regime which claimed assault, the atrocity within disagreement which has had professed the lifetimes of more than 100,000 adult men and women from the time when March 2011. dr Assad, In a discussion using european newspapers authored on monday, Angrily waived the particular allegations as an "be mean to in commonsense" and as a consequence had said your armed service operation has been hopeless to actually malfunction. "nation confronts costly blunders the actual in all the previous conflicts that they can waged, he was quoted saying. A more mature Syrian safety measure typical informed AFP each of our regime might have been capable face "all of cases, "western hazards of attacks from Syria are already system of the sentimental also political strain Syria, But regardless, that extra we want to face each of cases, the state had to talk about. russian unfamiliar Minister Sergei Lavrov aware any US counterpart chris Kerry of "completely severe consequences of remedy new-fangled armed service input for your gathering place eastern plus to the north cameras site, Mortar covers of course blockbuster latamdate.com a mosque in the middle created by Damascus on saturday, most of the Syrian ideas institution SANA thought, accusing "Terrorists, it's actually words about rebel competitors. The international reach and international, international,global marketing discussion board is divided up approximately how to interact with the trouble, who have spain but china and taiwan often barring UN security measure council resolutions. the latest allegations acquire harnessed brand name new sand iron in russia the particular gulf, alongside Moscow maxim generally diagnosed battle would be a cool dude trick that would discredit strategy Assad. the far east maintains guaranteed a united nations search into sexual crimes, yet pushed their "mindful" reply. all of us us president barack obama is considered loath to arrange army actions defend ordinary people throughout the Syria, fearing turning into latamdate.com taken best suited inappropriate civil showdown, soon after that she taken out involving soldiers received from irak. and revulsion previously mentioned video in addition to the gruesome photographs along with dispatched girls blanketing earth's content produces heard installation anxiety the actual other external place. "is it possible to reply to chemical type weapons without the need complete oneness upon UN airport security authorities? providers defend obviously, uk Latamdate dangerous secretary bill Hague ordered ones BBC, declining to rule out a affiliate marketer hand techinque recently. this particular language known the western definitely decide on in the coming days on a response. "the one remedy that i cannot imagine is always loosen up, external Minister Laurent Fabius rumoured along people from france radio. poultry a vehement enemy using the Assad routine said could possibly join the program an international coalition while fighting Syria even if the safety council ceases to reach agreement on the issue, even although malaysia had said several might need to be "final results" pertaining to your plan if for example your accusations rrn opposition to the item are really examined. us of a officers declared that mister president obama, who seem to previously had shown a year ago that the installation of chemical like firearms and also by dr Assad's pulls was a "yellow cover" that may prompt oriental treatment, would probably develop a good "notified final choice" about how precisely exactly to retort.
    Looking for my girl.

Cameron shows more devolution The Scottish Parliament could gain more power over tax if voters reject self-sufficiency, T he pm has said. A No vote on sept 18 is "Not the actual of line" concerning devolution, David Cameron told the Scottish traditional party conference in Edinburgh. He stopped short of spelling out any detail on what those powers could be, But insisted that he and Scottish party leader Ruth Davidson want devolution to "work better, Mr Cameron stated that: idateasia review "well then, i'll be absolutely clear: A vote for 'no' is not a vote for 'no change'. "We are committed to making devolution work better still. "Not because we want to give Alex Salmond a comfort and ease prize if Scotland votes No, But because it's the right thing idateasia review to do. "Giving the Scottish Parliament greater guilt for raising more of the money it spends that's what Ruth believes, And I accept it too. "So this is the re cap: political election yes, That is total broken relationships. "election no, this may mean further devolution more power to the Scottish people and their parliament, But with the crucial plan that comes with being part of the UK, The pro diversity Yes Scotland campaign group said the promise is a sham. chief executive Blair Jenkins said: "the thing is that we have heard it all before and it is clear from what the Prime Minister said today in his speech that he cannot and will not guarantee more powers for the Scottish Parliament. "With Labour also hopelessly split on more capabilities, The message to take from all of this is clear: That the only way the idateasia forum people of Scotland can be to be able to get the powers they want and the country needs is to vote Yes on September 18, In his 20 minute language, The pm insisted there will be "No going back" If voters say Yes to liberty. He lauded the "feeling" from your party in Scotland, with just one MP at Westminster. And he drew on recent interventions from major businesses, particularly BP and Shell, in your referendum debate. He also vowed to tackle claims of "Scaremongering" Over the country's future, Saying he must "Take that myth to one side, "Six months from now a single day will dawn, The polling booths will open, The voters will come out and the public of Scotland will decide stay or go, endure the UK or walk away, he was quoted saying. "If the Scottish people vote Yes in september, Then Scotland will become a private country, you will encounter no going back, No second risks, He contributed: "We face a monumental battle to keep our british isles together, An opinion poll this week put support for independence at its highest level for upwards of six months. The Survation poll can suggest 39.3% will vote for self-reliance, offer 47.6% who said they want Scotland to remain portion of the UK. Mr Cameron's opponents argue that Mr Cameron's federal government does not reflect Scottish "prices, But he told the national gathering: "Our amount are Scotland's aspects. we have to make this case fearlessly, Passionately, And that 's what our brilliant leader Ruth is doing today, He repeated the warning that the UK Government would not agree to a formal currency union to allow motivated Scotland to keep sterling. "There are a few myths doing the rounds, he explained. "There's the myth that any talk about matter of separation is all bluff and bluster, Or even intimidation. dire warnings on the currency. dire warnings on the EU. "The nationalists say this is a big political conspiracy theory from south of the border, Just flout it. but that is wrong and, child, reckless, He defended surgery from the president of the European Commission, british petroleum, covering, RBS as well as Barclays. "these aren't political puppets, that they're serious, Non partisan patterns, he explained. "So the notion that these are empty warnings and political scaremongering is a myth, And we owe it to the folks of Scotland to take that myth apart.