Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Gateway Dirt Nationals Tickets

I have six tickets available to the Gateway Dirt Nationals. These are for Friday and Saturday night and are very good seats in Section 115 row NN. Price is $85 each which includes all fees and taxes. I will split up if necessary. PM or call 217-377-0354. Looks like there are very few seats left for both nights.

GL jockey... Been trying to sell mine also

You can't expect to sell tickets at face value when they can't even sell the tickets they have available out. Plus ya bought tickets right up front who the hell goes to the races and buys front row tickets. Only people that don't go lol

I got 50$ a pop for the tickets if you want it? Not crazy about sitting up front but it my hey will work

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    You can't expect to sell tickets at face value when they can't even sell the tickets they have available out. Plus ya bought tickets right up front who the hell goes to the races and buys front row tickets. Only people that don't go lol
    try getting a ticket right now from ticket master

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I got 50$ a pop for the tickets if you want it? Not crazy about sitting up front but it my hey will work
    Centeroff, these tickets are not right up front. I do not know why that was mentioned by another poster. They are sect 115 row NN which is the last row of the lower bowl. I consider them some of the best seats in the house. Regardless, I may have them sold but I will keep you in mind. Thanks. By the way, it looks like there are only 100 seats available for both Friday and Saturday night according to the ticketmaster website.

mine aren't on the wall either.. still can't go due to wedding I have to attend or I'd be going for sure... So Centeroff I'll sell you mine if Jockey moves his... LMK

I still can't see how this is going to work, I'll see how things go Thursday and Friday then make my decision Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    try getting a ticket right now from ticket master
    You know how ticketmaster works , right?

Hope the dome event is great for all involved, but wouldn't exactly hang my hat on the tidketmaster hook just yet as determining a sell out.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

That Ticketmaster BS is BS. I've bought walk in tickets when there was only a couple very high priced tickets left on ticketmaster.

Does anyone think, this race will sell out all the seats available there? Do you think they will not open another section if there is demand for it? It would be silly to put on a race and not sell as many seats as you can.

This race may be great or a bust, but to pull the old sell out scam, when there hasn't been 50 k fans for a dirt track race since the 50s at Soldiers field don't make sense. ot opening all the seats and baring potential customers, don't make sense. I hope they do well at Gateway but telling people all they will get is crumby or very expensive seats several months before the race doesn't seem like the smart way to do it.

Wow, I totally agree.......

I think the thing is going to be very very cool.......

There are a few on StubHub but I wouldn't pay those pieces.

Who's kidding whom???

They won't be turning anyone away........

Your best place to get tickets are from the dome ,ticketmaster does not have sole right

Funny how there was all this hype about the event several months ago when outdoor racing was on everyone's mind. Constant posts and releasing one driver name at a time. Now that the outdoor season is pretty well wrapped up you'd think they'd be promoting the crap out of this event, but all I hear is crickets chirping. I'm waiting awhile before I buy my tickets.

Supercross in Indy did this last year with ticketmaster. Showed they were sold out. I had a pair of extra tickets and sold them for more than I paid because people thought it was sold out. We got there and people were buying tickets at gate and it wasn't half full.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    funny how there was all this hype about the event several months ago when outdoor racing was on everyone's mind. Constant posts and releasing one driver name at a time. Now that the outdoor season is pretty well wrapped up you'd think they'd be promoting the crap out of this event, but all i hear is crickets chirping. I'm waiting awhile before i buy my tickets.
    you might be waiting outside , i got my tickets i don't care

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    you might be waiting outside , i got my tickets i don't care
    Should be a nice "trip"for you.....

no not really could almost walk there and you will be where lol