Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

@93Nelson, ya no kidding! That was an awesome show Wall of death during P-Roach was intense and I accidentally close lined one of those guys in the bunny suits lmfao felt bad but watcha gonna do in that situation
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.

Seen Rush on the R40 tour. Unbelievable. That was a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good concert. "Closer to the heart"!!!!!!!

We've seen Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band on two separate occasions back when Bruce and the Band was in their prime (1980) and Clarence Clemons was alive and playing some of the greatest rock saxophone of all time. Both were highly anticipated and sold out months before the actual concert date.

Those two live performances stack favorably against any rock band of any era of any genre' of popular music. Bruce played for over 4 hours in both shows and was just as energetic at the end of 4 hours as he was in the first 1/2 hour.

They were like religious experiences for many of the 20,000+ in attendance.

The only reason I didn't have them as my personal best is because personally I favor Gilmour and The Eagles music, but that is only personal preference, not necessarily quality of performance.

Just starting going to shows since last year. Been to arena shows, venues that hold 2000-3000 people and places that hold maybe 700 people. I haven't been to one where I left disappointed. Slipknot/Marilyn Manson, Disturbed/Chevelle, FFDP/Papa Roach arena shows were awesome. Seen Breaking Benjamin twice, nothing more twice, in this moment/hellyeah, a day to remember/parkway drive, bring me the horizon, shinedown/black stone cherry, Volbeat/killswitch engage-(kse twice), three days grace, deftones, Saint Asonia.

Between racing and concerts, I'm one broke s.o.b, lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by 93Nelson View Post
    Just starting going to shows since last year. Been to arena shows, venues that hold 2000-3000 people and places that hold maybe 700 people. I haven't been to one where I left disappointed. Slipknot/Marilyn Manson, Disturbed/Chevelle, FFDP/Papa Roach arena shows were awesome. Seen Breaking Benjamin twice, nothing more twice, in this moment/hellyeah, a day to remember/parkway drive, bring me the horizon, shinedown/black stone cherry, Volbeat/killswitch engage-(kse twice), three days grace, deftones, Saint Asonia.

Some of those bands sound like terminal illness's. LOL!!

and you are just ill

Pink Floyd Learning to fly. Been to a lot. I even saw Elvis. ZZ Top always put on a good show. Probably been 15 or 20 years since I have been to one though.

Pink Floyd in the Meadowlands in '94. Was fifth row.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Some of those bands sound like terminal illness's. LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    and you are just ill
    LMFAO! Pretty much but c'mon guys, these bands are the good stuff! You don't know whatcha missing.
    Last edited by 93Nelson; 10-28-2016 at 07:32 PM.

LMFAO! Pretty much but c'mon guys, these bands are the good stuff! You don't know whatcha missing.
    LOL!! I was only jokin' Nelson. At least you've got a sense of humor about it.

All that counts is that you enjoy them. I'm not familiar with any of the bands you mention but then again I'm a middle aged coot. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    LOL!! I was only jokin' Nelson. At least you've got a sense of humor about it.

All that counts is that you enjoy them. I'm not familiar with any of the bands you mention but then again I'm a middle aged coot. LOL!!
    It's all good, I knew you were. what's funny is when I wear one of those band t-shirts and some people look at me like I need a help. hahaha!

I bet those would be some good shows.
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.

metallica justice tour Charleston, wva
    iron maiden somewhere in time tour cincy
    kiss bout 1979
    Charlie daniels nuff said
    garth twice
    38 special very awesome

tell ya who suuucked was hank, jr.
    powerslave

Eagles/Jimmy Buffet on the Hotel California tour at Tampa Stadium in 79 or 80.Bob Seger always put on a helluva show.CDB was great back in the day.Molly Hatchet/38 Special and Blackfoot,Kiss and Nugent together at the Lakeland Civic Center (1st concert)and Springsteen at the Orange Bowl on the Born in the USA tour was epic,what I remember of it.And David Alan Coe for many years at The Ironhorse Saloon in Daytona just because.Can't leave out George Jones,and throw in Kid Rock and what's left of Skynyrd in Chatlotte

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Eagles/Jimmy Buffet on the Hotel California tour at Tampa Stadium in 79 or 80. CDB was great back in the day. 38 Special.And David Alan Coe for many years at The Ironhorse Saloon in Daytona.
    Just saw Charlie Daniels and 38 Special at the Du Quoin State Fair in Southern Illinois a year ago. Both put on a very good show and were no worse for the wear after all these year.

We saw Jimmy Buffet at the old Poplar Creek Music Theater in West suburban chitcago back around 1983. Bonnie Raitt was the opening act for Buffet and I enjoyed her as much as Buffet. Both were GREAT!!

We might have seen David Allen Coe at the same time in Daytona Beach!! We saw him there several time ourselves.

It seems we have some parallel music taste going on nuff said!!

Elvis Pressley in early 70's.

Led Zeppelin (any tour that came to L.A.) in the 70s'.

Pink Floyd

Anytime my boys from Canada rolled in, RUSH!!!!!!

Deep Purple.

Late Model Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Zero2Hero View Post
    Bored to death at the moment and i figured I'd break up the political and racing bs. What was the best concert you've been to? One of my favorites was seeing Five Finger Death Punch/Papa Roach.
    Parkway Drive at the Fillmore Silver Spring. I've been to some seriously high profile shows, but PWD is the best metal band I've ever seen live bar none. They blow me away every single time I see them.

Honorable mention is Disturbed, not the biggest fan but those guys know how to put on one hell of a show for sure.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

I forgot Steppenwolf at the Rockin' Crown Lounge in Bradenton,Fl.I only had enough money for 1 beer after gas to get there and getting in.I had to try and nurse 1 beer all night,that sucked. that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Parkway Drive at the Fillmore Silver Spring. I've been to some seriously high profile shows, but PWD is the best metal band I've ever seen live bar none. They blow me away every single time I see them.

Honorable mention is Disturbed, not the biggest fan but those guys know how to put on one hell of a show for sure.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Seen Parkway Drive this year with ADTR and they are insane! One of the best shows I've seen.