Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

and you don't show up a race but you are the know it all , hey do you think the national champ has a trick nascar motor or aluminum motor I OVER HEARD HE DID

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    and you don't show up a race but you are the know it all , hey do you think the national champ has a trick nascar motor or aluminum motor I OVER HEARD HE DID
    Where i race or what I own is none of your concern. Everyone on this board and STL racing where you were banned and you will soon be banned on 4m know that you dont race and never have. What you know about racing would not fill a thimble.

you don't race don't lie if you did would brag about about great you are but you don't answer the question did the national champ run a nascar motor like you claim many in ump do

Why dont you post us your results and locations where you race first, show us all what a HERO you are. Stop worrying about everyone else and show us your stuff first.

I am not worried one bit the national champion won with a motor built by the UMP Crate rebuilder not some fancy all nascar alum motor lmao 5 time national champion to boot

Dirt hound, you mean Belleville, Highland, Fayette, tri city, i55? Or do you want to include Charleston, Macon, Jacksonville and the other tracks just outside of the stl metro? We're also friends on Facebook dip(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). You are a train wreck of a person.

Rusty, he doesn't race. He's an old bastard who sits and the stands and runs his mouth. Misery loves company. And on that note, I'm done acknowledging him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bmod141 View Post
    Dirt hound, you mean Belleville, Highland, Fayette, tri city, i55? Or do you want to include Charleston, Macon, Jacksonville and the other tracks just outside of the stl metro? We're also friends on Facebook dip(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). You are a train wreck of a person.
    you are not even close oh my GAWD

Quote Originally Posted by bmod141 View Post
    rusty, he doesn't race. He's an old bastard who sits and the stands and runs his mouth. Misery loves company. And on that note, i'm done acknowledging him!
    so where is your championship lmfao that's right still on milk crates

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    so where is your championship lmfao that's right still on milk crates
    Lite Inn Dirthound aka useless Jack@ss. I am done with you post what ever you want. you dont race never have best you can accomplish is coming on 4m and insulting those that own cars and race. note to moderator sent good luck with your next screen name. adios

Quote Originally Posted by rustymod View Post
    Lite Inn Dirthound aka useless Jack@ss. I am done with you post what ever you want. you dont race never have best you can accomplish is coming on 4m and insulting those that own cars and race. note to moderator sent good luck with your next screen name. adios
    insulting how by telling the truth and how know you do or do not race and I DON'T THINK IT A A REQUIRMENT TO BE ON THIS BOARD DO YOU THINK

Quote Originally Posted by rustymod View Post
    Time for ModSr1 to step in again and ban Calverton...AGAIN how many users names does the same loser have.

why because I SPEAK THE TRUTH

Post a link to liteys Facebook page

yeah go ahead

I see ol Graham is at it again! Lol
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!