Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

UMP over-teching the B Mods. LOLShows how LITTLE you know!

I am in the pits every week how about you

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    why am I SETTING THE IN STANDS MAYBE 60 YEAR OF AGE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO WITH IT
    Poor excuse lots of drivers 60 plus. Also with all the knowledge and information you claim to have saddle up build that cheap engine and chassis and get a driver and show us all how it's done since you know so much

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    I would say 15k is on the low end for a UMP engine. As for the b-mod class UMP is not over-teching, that's hilarious though. UMP is going to ruin the class is what they're doing! I ran it and have since switched to USRA due to their stupidity, they're phasing out all motors except the crates and have a terrible set of rules, that is why Fayette County and Highland dropped the sanction! Guys quit going to I-55 because they told them they couldn't run chain limiters at all on the rear end over HALFWAY thru the year! And all a chain is doing is saving your shocks by limiting travel, especially on an over-slung car. Took them that long to tech something that can be seen at a glance! So much for your over-teching theory! UMP is doing nothing but screwing the pooch on that deal. They need to open their eyes and put some thought into their rulebook and actually start teching. It's all about their pocketbooks, kickbacks from GM for crates, kickbacks on their shock rules, it never ends! How many tracks are there for UMP B-Mods now? 5 is pretty close! What a joke.
    Right on this communist greedy plot by ump to force crates on bmods is bs. It will be the death of bmods for ump. Rules vary not sure who runs ump but they running bmods into ground.

GOD we hope so UMP has to many classes as it is m which begs the question why were the dropped at tracks years ago , well before UMP or any other sanction thought of running them

Delmas Conley comes to mind on the age part, and still winning.. he blows the age excuse clean out of the sky..

Quote Originally Posted by rustymod View Post
    Poor excuse lots of drivers 60 plus. Also with all the knowledge and information you claim to have saddle up build that cheap engine and chassis and get a driver and show us all how it's done since you know so much
    what championships have you won lmao

GOD we hope so UMP has to many classes as it is m which begs the question why were the dropped at tracks years ago , well before UMP or any other sanction thought of running them
    B-Mods are arguably the biggest class USRA and IMCA have right now, yet UMP can't seem to figure it out for some reason!

Fred, I race at these tracks you keep posting about, so Yeah.. every week I'm in the pits and dealing with it first hand. Want to try again?

Yeah sure you show us the results i am from missouri

I know where you are from dumb@ss, I mean dirthound. You go to the STL local tracks. I55, Tri City etc etc. You are worse than Dirt Boy!

None are going to show you anything. Anyone that even owns or fields a mod have way better results than anyone sitting in the stands. Besides you lite inn are the one on here telling everyone one how cheap and easy ump is. So why aren't you racing ???

LIte inn, Dirthound, your results were easy to locate, talked to I-55 and they said.

2016 Season
    Finished 2nd in Hamburger consumption
    Finished 3rd overall in soda pop consumption
    Finished 8th in Cotton Candy purchases.

Any one else have Lite Inn's results from tracks other than I-55.

Ryan you do know that I55 and. Macon are the only UMP b mod tracks

none are going to show you anything. Anyone that even owns or fields a mod have way better results than anyone sitting in the stands. Besides you lite inn are the one on here telling everyone one how cheap and easy ump is. So why aren't you racing ???
    who said racing was or should be cheap if you want something cheap try checkers

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    lite inn, dirthound, your results were easy to locate, talked to i-55 and they said.2016 seasonfinished 2nd in hamburger consumptionfinished 3rd overall in soda pop consumptionfinished 8th in cotton candy purchases.any one else have lite inn's results from tracks other than i-55.
    we can see you don't go the track most tracks don't sell cotton candy and you didn't talk to anybody

none are going to show you anything. Anyone that even owns or fields a mod have way better results than anyone sitting in the stands. Besides you lite inn are the one on here telling everyone one how cheap and easy ump is. So why aren't you racing ???
    why aren't racing or for that matter even show up at the track

Quote Originally Posted by bmod141 View Post
    i know where you are from dumb@ss, i mean dirthound. You go to the stl local tracks. I55, tri city etc etc. You are worse than dirt boy!
    name some other tracks betcha you can't

who said racing was or should be cheap if you want something cheap try checkers
    You are clueless. You lite Inn you are the one on here typing about something you know ZERO about. You are the village idiot on this post trying to tell us that engines are less the 15k in UMP to compete.

THIS is all on you. You are the one here claiming that running UMP is cheap. So get out here and show us otherwise no one cares about the lies you type. You dont race and never have, you NO clue what it costs.

It costs big money to run UMP. You Lite Inn are the one on the post suggesting engines are less than 15k.

You have no clue you do not race and never stick to what you know buying hot dogs.

why aren't racing or for that matter even show up at the track
    you dont race at ANY track so put down the bottle of booze and quite typing on 4m.