Default 2016 World Finals Pickem Contest

Be sure to enter TDN's 2016 World Finals Contest! This is our 3rd annual fantasy pickem for this prestigious event. FREE to play, as always. Prizes go out to the top 3 finishers including a $75.00 Visa gift card to the winner. The deadline to enter is Thursday at 12:00 noon. Get those picks in and join the 100 contestants who are already entered! http://thedirtnetwork.blogspot.com/2...ontest_20.html

Just hit 200 contestants, get your picks in! Deadline is less than 2 days away.

So, for the people who picked B-Shepp and Owens, are they S.O.L? Since those 2 are not going to Charlotte this weekend.
    2018:

Thanks for doing this contest. Im going to try to place better than last yrs 2nd place!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thanks for doing this contest. Im going to try to place better than last yrs 2nd place!
    Don't mention it. I love doing it and giving people more incentive to pay attention.

Running out of time to join 300 other contestant for a free chance at $75.00. Deadline closes tomorrow at noon!

Running out of time to join 300 other contestants for a free chance at $75.00. Deadline closes tomorrow at noon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Beichner View Post
    Running out of time to join 300 other contestants for a free chance at $75.00. Deadline closes tomorrow at noon!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt FANatic 11 View Post
    So, for the people who picked B-Shepp and Owens, are they S.O.L? Since those 2 are not going to Charlotte this weekend.
    dirt, you can most definitely resubmit. Just following the link and fill out another entry. People can fill out as many forms as they want, only their last submission is counted

How do you check scores? Think I killed it tonight

I had a good night Richards, madden, schatz, Jason Johnson... Not sure ab bb mods tho

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    How do you check scores? Think I killed it tonight

You dont

They will post results.

Different format this yr.

Still havnt post them or I can't find em

The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Why were there no points for the final night. There were no change in standings from night 1
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 10-30-2016 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Why were there no points for the final night. There were no change in standings from night 1
    I mistakenly attached the wrong pictures lol. Forgot to change folders to upload the standings from the final night. Didn't realize until the middle of my 9 hour trip home. Here are the full results. Thanks for playing http://thedirtnetwork.blogspot.com/2...ndings_30.html