FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 25, 2016

Ashley Newman Claims Fall Classic Win for Seratt Motorsports

Dyersburg, Tennessee (10/25/16) – Seratt Motorsports with drivers Ashley Newman and Preston Seratt entered their final event of 2016 over the weekend with a trip to Whynot Motorsports Park (Whynot, Mississippi) to compete in the 22nd annual Coors Light Fall Classic.

When the checkered flag dropped on the finale it was Ashley Newman, who had claimed his second-straight $2,000 victory in his #29n J&P Machine Repairs/ Mark Bush Racing/ Mullins Racing Engine Modified.

“I said it last week, and I’ll say it again this week, Preston Seratt and his dad are giving me an amazing opportunity with this team,” said Newman. “I’m honored to get to drive this car, and hopefully this is a sign of things to come in 2017.”

Running in the 22nd annual Coors Light Fall Classic, both Preston Seratt and Ashley Newman headed to Whynot Motorsports Park (Meridian, Mississippi) on Friday for the preliminary round of the two-day event. After qualifying 2nd and 4th fastest in a field of 30 Open Wheel Modifieds, Newman stormed to a heat race win, locking his spot into the A-Main on Saturday.

Battling for the top spot in his heat, Seratt landed a runner-up spot in a photo finish, which positioned him 4th on the starting grid for the main event.

With $2,000 on the line, Ashley Newman captured his second victory in his second start in the Seratt Motorsports #29N machine with Gregg Hollingsworth, Toby Dodge, Ben Stephens, and Bryan Powell rounding out the Top 5. Preston fell one position short of a Top 5 outing posting a 6th-place finish.

For full results from this event, please visit www.WhynotMotorsportsPark.com.

The 2016 season is now complete for the team as they are busily preparing for the 2017 season, which will open with Florida Speedweeks in February. Keep your browsers pointed to www.PrestonSeratt29.com for the latest team news and plans.

Preston Seratt would like to thank his marketing partners, including J&P Machine Repair, DC Electric Rebuilders, Wehrs Machine, KSE Racing Products, Dirt Defender, Wiles Racing Driveshafts, McArmour Enterprises, KBC Graphix, D.S.I. Performance, Arizona Sport Shirts, Race Wise Track Chassis School by Mark Bush, Mark Bush Racing, Mullins Race Engines, Lowery’s Body Shop & Wrecker Service, 45 Race Shop, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Preston Seratt, please visit www.PrestonSeratt29.com .