For Immediate Release
October 25, 2016

David Breazeale Bags Career Win in Coors Light Fall Classic

Laurel, Mississippi (10/25/16) – David Breazeale piloted Leon Henderson’s L&D Trucking #10 Billy Moyer Victory Race Car/ Cornett Racing Engine Super Late Model to the biggest win of his career on Saturday night with a $15,000 triumph in the 22nd annual Coors Light Fall Classic at Whynot Motorsports Park.

“Words can’t describe what this win means to me,” an emotional David Breazeale said in victory lane. “My car was down for the weekend with a part’s failure, and the Henderson family stepped up and let me drive Leon’s car. The Hendersons have supported me in so many ways for several years, and I can’t thank them enough for this opportunity. It’s just unreal.”

Powering the Henderson Motorsports #10 Super Late Model, David Breazeale returned to Whynot Motorsports Park (Meridian, Mississippi) on Friday for the two-day 22nd Annual Coors Light Fall Classic. Drawing 37 entries for the unsanctioned weekend, Breazeale landed a runner-up finish in his heat behind Dennis Erb Jr. locking him into the main event on Saturday night.

Coming from the 8th-starting spot, David worked his way into a podium spot late in the race and had his eyes on race-leader Scott Bloomquist in the final 5 laps. Bloomquist would run into mechanical issues on lap 98, which allowed Breazeale to take control of the lead as the field came to the white flag. Bringing home his fifth victory of the season, David Breazeale picked up his biggest victory of the season and the biggest of his career with a $15,000 payday. Scott Bloomquist, Dane Dacus, Tyler Erb, and Dennis Erb Jr. rounding out the Top 5.

Full results from this event are available at www.WhynotMotorsportsPark.com.

The team will next likely to return to action at Jackson Motor Speedway this Saturday with the All American 50, which will pay $5,000 to the winner of the Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS) Super Late Model finale. For more information on the event, please visit www.StateSeries.com .

Henderson Motorsports would like to thank their sponsors including L&D Trucking, L&D Scrap, Billy Moyer Victory Race Cars, Cornett Racing Engines, Xtreme Graphics By J-Rod, and MSRMafia.com

For the latest information on Henderson Motorsports, please visit www.HendersonMotorsports.net .