TO ALL MEDIA OUTLETS
(Carnesville GA)
10/26/2016

Stutler wins 2016 Inaugural FASTRAK MOV “Future Stars Cup”

Now 20 year old Tyler Stutler wins the 2016 FASTRAK Mid Ohio Valley “Future Stars Cup”. Good job by Stutler as the newly formed championship for the teenagers of the FASTRAK late model series stated you only had to be a teenager when the season started and young Stutler turned 20 in May of this season.

“I won my first feature event at Elkins Raceway on June 3rd plus a dozen heat races at several events this year” between Elkins and Tyler stated Stutler. “ It’s exciting to be the Inaugural winner of this award with so many young talented drivers in this class. I feel very lucky to have come out on top. Like all our hard work finally paid off”.

“We are fortunate to have such a great contingent of young talent in the series” said Founder Stan Lester. “The future of FASTRAK is bright with these young drivers”.

FASTRAK would like to recognize all the 2016 Marketing Partners. Hoosier Racing Tire, Chevrolet Performance Parts, VP Fuels “The official fuel of FASTRAK, ARP Bodies, Rocket Chassis, TNT Chassis
Website www.fastrakracing.com
Facebook fastrakse or fastrakmov
Twitter fastrakse or fastrakmov