To All Media Outlets
FASTRAK Companies International LLC
(Carnesville GA 30521)
10/27/2016

David “Bad Boy” McCoy wins FASTRAK National Weekly Championship - FINALLY.

For the first time ever the FASTRAK National Weekly Championship is won by a team from Georgia. “It’s pretty amazing that the Series corporate office is based in Georgia, but the championship has never been won by a team from Georgia” said Series Founder Stan Lester. “Congratulations to David and car owners Paul and Cindy Byrum for this accomplishment”.

McCoy ran his first FASTRAK event in 2007. “I’ve been trying every year since that time to win this championship” said McCoy. “I have led it every year since 2012, but someone would always win it from us by the last few races each season. One year I lost by 3 points, one year by 7 and last year I tied for 3rd. Finally we won it. I feel like a kid at Christmas”.

“This is the reason I race” said McCoy. “It will help my family get through the winter months and the team to get started in 2017. $10,000 is a lot of money and we are proud and grateful for it. It also helps to attain sponsors for another year. Sponsors recognize how hard it is to win in this series and when you do, it’s a big deal to them too plus think about it, I never left my two home tracks Lavonia and Toccoa Speedways and won $10,000. That’s a big deal”.

1) David McCoy $10,000
2) Tyler Arrington $5000
3) Colby Cannon $2500
4) Kris Southern $1500
5) Henry Hornsby III $1250
6) Aaron Barley $1000
7) Tyler Stutler $900
8) Troy Fraizer $800
9) Brent Hilton $700
10) Cla Knight $600

FASTRAK would like to recognize all the 2016 Marketing Partners. Hoosier Racing Tire, Chevrolet Performance Parts, VP Fuels “The official fuel of FASTRAK, ARP Bodies, Rocket Chassis, TNT Chassis

Website www.fastrakracing.com
Facebook fastrakse or fastrakmov Twitter fastrakse or fastrakmov