Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Nasty, I commend you for having the good sense and foresight to get out of The Land O' Lincoln-high taxes-stupid laws and crooked politicians. Good move my friend!
    What state aint like that? lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Well if your lucky maybe you only have to deal with 2 outta 3, I'm guessing... Tennessee seems pretty good from what I hear. We had some craziness on our ballet this time(Georgia) where they were gonna amend the state constitution to allow the state to step in and help troubled schools who'd gone off track and their scores had fallen below a certain level. That part sounded okay. Then a democrat tagged on an extra stipulation that in the future other law makers could decide to take over any school at any time for whatever reason they deem suitable. What?! I don't think so, vote "NO" amendment 1 if you live in Georgia. Sorry for sidetrack, everyone can go back to complaining about the name of an event for the lamest of reasons, because they're bored and out of redbull.

To a certain extent your question is spot on, dd45.

I reckon every state in the union has some stupid laws and crooked politicians.

It's just that The Land O' Lincoln has had a few more than it's share of politicians locked up over the years, has the highest real estate taxes and the 3rd highest gas taxes in the nation. Despite all that Illinois has some of the worst schools, some of the worst roads and is further in debt than about any other state in the union.

Thank God we have some really good dirt tracks or otherwise the whole state would be a overtaxed, deep in debt wasteland! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Funny thing is you see stuff made in other countries and the people working for a $1 a day making it are probly thinking wtf is this? lol

They bought some large fans this past spring for work during the summer and they said made in China on them. Got me thinking about the kids or people working in the "sweat shops" for .50-$1 a day without fans, making and assembling fans.

How many of them kids are your!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I don't know that JD would be particularly justified to be upset at the Rocket stuff, though. I mean, it's not like one of those Rockets suddenly dominated the Lucas tour. He only raced against the one on a night in and night out basis, and in the end, he had a better year than that particular car anyways. And that's Rumley's business way more than it would be Davenport's.
    Well it is some what jd business, JD helped rumley what can work what can't for car handling to rules. So yes I would be little upset too, putting time in to make the car better.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Not even going to respond any further to your ignorant comment.

My bad
    I dnt pay attn to poster. I thought it was dd45.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Go Tribe. I can't stay up for that sh!t, working way too much. You aren't from Ohio Nasty?

Im from southern Illinois originally but have lived out here in Ohio for yrs..
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    To a certain extent your question is spot on, dd45.

I reckon every state in the union has some stupid laws and crooked politicians.

It's just that The Land O' Lincoln has had a few more than it's share of politicians locked up over the years, has the highest real estate taxes and the 3rd highest gas taxes in the nation. Despite all that Illinois has some of the worst schools, some of the worst roads and is further in debt than about any other state in the union.

Thank God we have some really good dirt tracks or otherwise the whole state would be a overtaxed, deep in debt wasteland! LOL!!
    Illinois' main problem is the rest of the state gets to serve as welfare for Chicago. All the money gets sucked north, and all the anti gun laws penalize the rest of the state for having a bunch of thugs in the Windy City. Cut Chicago out of the state and Illinois would be just fine. The ag and property taxes would actually fix things around farm country instead of getting sucked into subsidized housing, political pork, etc.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    Illinois' main problem is the rest of the state gets to serve as welfare for Chicago. All the money gets sucked north, and all the anti gun laws penalize the rest of the state for having a bunch of thugs in the Windy City. Cut Chicago out of the state and Illinois would be just fine. The ag and property taxes would actually fix things around farm country instead of getting sucked into subsidized housing, political pork, etc.

Exactly my friend! It is the most corrupt state in the united states.... Just sayin...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

The good thing about Illinois putting Politicians in jail, is that's where they belong. Now get some of the other states to follow suit. So many of these politicians deserve jail time and only get a free ride to riches all across the country. Not that it has anything to do with the world finals.

How can you call the world series what it is m besides its only a name

Concern about the name identifies people with too much time on their hands and too little gray matter.

and by the many post on this topic its so very true CIRF is top of the list

My badI dnt pay attn to poster. I thought it was dd45.
    Ill plead the fifth...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Ill plead the fifth...lmao
    Well well well. It took you long enough to find my post!

SS is a member of the CALVERTON GANG. They are recruiting a few stupid men!!! lololololol