Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Crazy question for all?

My phone contract is up with Sprint, I went to store and it is outrageous! Question is of the prepaid carriers Boost, metro pcs and cricket which one is best in your area, example does any work at Eldora, oakshade, atomic, Portsmouth, Florence. looking for input, thanks in advance!

I got Straight Talk from WalMart. $55 a month get 10g data a month.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I use a verizon pre paid... $45/month unlimited talk/text but only 4gigs of data and that's if you have auto pay. That Wally World deal is hard to beat.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I know, that's Verizon deal isn't bad! great coverage, boost is 50 for unlimited everything, metro pcs is 60 for unlimited everything and cricket is 70 with 5 bucks off for all for auto pay!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I got Straight Talk from WalMart. $55 a month get 10g data a month.
    How is that straight talk. Any good?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    How is that straight talk. Any good?
    Has some dead spots in the mountains but other than that been pretty dam good...especially for the price
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I'm on Boost. It is owned by Sprint and uses their network. It was pretty bad at Eldora though.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Walmart has been a GREAT deal for me. Currently at 5 gig per month for 48$ but going to bump it up to the 10 gig for 55$ per month...I have had just a couple of coverage issues but nothing worth the big dollar 2 year contract BS.
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

I'm on Verizon and I had no trouble at Eldora anytime i tried to use it. A guy I was with had Sprint and I never could get him on the phone and it would take him forever to get out when he tried to call out.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Has some dead spots in the mountains but other than that been pretty dam good...especially for the price
    I had verizon for 15ys dumped them for att but my bill is 175 mo for 2 ph's wich i thing is crazy.

Do you have a smart ph or can you use your old ph w st
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 10-31-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Verizon here. Don't use it a lot but anywhere, I've tried, I have reception.

Track phone, $19.99 for 60 minutes and 90 days. No contract, good coverage, the minutes roll over and I currently have some 900 minutes built up which shows how much I use the darn thing.

I've been on straight talk for probably close to 10yrs. Make sure you get Verizon coverage phone or if do the byop, Verizon Sim card. From here to southern point of Texas and California it worked excellent. One large dead spot is west of fort Wayne. You'll have 4g and internet will work as will text but roaming for calling. Eldora is tough spot no matter carrier but Florence no problems as well Attica, Fremontz and the shade. I've heard the Walmart deal works same and little cheaper as well. Most all our friends have switched to straight talk after seeing our use and price. Keep in mind you can pay think 500 for whole year service and essentially paying for only 11 months but getting 12. Downside is customer service being all foreigners but over the years they've gotten much better

The boys are right. Had Verizon and thought the grass was greener and switched to at@t for this big a$s iPhone 6plus and it was a mistake. Verizon had 2 bars at Tyler county of that tells you anything! Can't go wrong with Verizon

Verizon is the way to go in the Midwest. Eldora signal was great for the World 100.

i have straight talk on verizon network $45 month unlimited talk text 5 gigs data never ever use all my data up, also got Prepaid AT&T $45 month unlimited talk text but only 4 gigs of data ,never get involved with contract no more walmart offers very nice smart phones at reasonable price or go on Amazon take ur pick buy one that is unlocked you can put on any network u decide.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    i have straight talk on verizon network $45 month unlimited talk text 5 gigs data never ever use all my data up, also got Prepaid AT&T $45 month unlimited talk text but only 4 gigs of data ,never get involved with contract no more walmart offers very nice smart phones at reasonable price or go on Amazon take ur pick buy one that is unlocked you can put on any network u decide.
    Thanks for the info. Im swiching to ST or boost. Was just wondering if i could use my att smart ph w either carrier

I prefer the Obama phone!!!! It's free

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I had verizon for 15ys dumped them for att but my bill is 175 mo for 2 ph's wich i thing is crazy.Do you have a smart ph or can you use your old ph w st
    I do have a smart phone. Me and the misses have 10 gigs each unlimited talk and text...tax and all $122. Usually you can switch your phone too just change the sim card

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    I prefer the Obama phone!!!! It's free
    Id say you have more than one. lol One for the misses and several for the mistress(s) lmao