Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

because they al;low dunder head to even try passing off the track

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    because they al;low dunder head to even try passing off the track
    You have to kidding right, Nascar didn't even have time to do anything about it.

LOL luckiest driver to ever run in Nascar.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    And one of the best

This is a championship team this year? LOL OK, what ever.

did I say that ok whatever

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You have to kidding right, Nascar didn't even have time to do anything about it.
    they could easily tell them you driver under the line our out of bounds you got docked x laps also what good is having tech if they are allowed to go back 3 4 5 times what a f'n joke

they could easily tell them you driver under the line our out of bounds you got docked x laps also what good is having tech if they are allowed to go back 3 4 5 times what a f'n joke

well I guess you don't understand the rules. Lagono never passed anyone before the caution came out.

They have tech so, you don't go out and run illegal.

Guess what they do the same thing in ump land. I have seen where they have let people go back and fix things in dirt car racing and then they teched them again and they were allowed to run

did I say that ok whatever
    That was not directed at you, it was just my pondering about what these gimmicks are producing. Then you add the lucky ending. Driver with a car that had no chance with 10 laps to go, winds up winning the race and a championship. Johnson a nice guy and a great driver, but he had nothing close to a championship season. Then to be completely out of the picture all race only to catch an incredible break at the end, is a little much. 48 always seems to have luck when they need it. I am surprised they don't win all these gimmick championships.

Was it a gimmick last year as well, when Kyle won it? I'm guessing your opinion may have differed on that one

That was not directed at you, it was just my pondering about what these gimmicks are producing. Then you add the lucky ending. Driver with a car that had no chance with 10 laps to go, winds up winning the race and a championship. Johnson a nice guy and a great driver, but he had nothing close to a championship season. Then to be completely out of the picture all race only to catch an incredible break at the end, is a little much. 48 always seems to have luck when they need it. I am surprised they don't win all these gimmick championships.
    Ok my bad. I wish they would go back to the old format.

well I guess you don't understand the rules. Lagono never passed anyone before the caution came out. They have tech so, you don't go out and run illegal. Guess what they do the same thing in ump land. I have seen where they have let people go back and fix things in dirt car racing and then they teched them again and they were allowed to run
    yes they have tech in ump land or any other sanction but with nascar they are allowed 3 or 4 or even 5 times after they were probably checked that many times before race day these guys are pro's it should be 2 times max and you are canned , but logano was under outside the boundaries trying to pass wtf why even have walls or other outlines of the track

yes they have tech in ump land or any other sanction but with nascar they are allowed 3 or 4 or even 5 times after they were probably checked that many times before race day these guys are pro's it should be 2 times max and you are canned , but logano was under outside the boundaries trying to pass wtf why even have walls or other outlines of the track
    Probably should look up the rules so you have a better understanding. Call Briance France and tell him your displeasure with nascar. I thought you didn't watch Nascar

I was trying to get back into again but their bogus dumba@2 rules are just to much for me ,plus the event being a marathon geesh 2 football games started and finished by the time the event was over why look them oh that's right you can't you to be NASCAR member how convenient

I was trying to get back into again but their bogus dumba@2 rules are just to much for me ,plus the event being a marathon geesh 2 football games started and finished by the time the event was over why look them oh that's right you can't you to be NASCAR member how convenient
    Then is this the last time you will be complaining about Nascar because honestly I could care less if you or anyone else watches for that matter. Yesterday and today was the first 2 nascar races I have seen since about June but, I'm not coming on here complaing like a little girl like you. Do yourself a favor and quit watching then maybe you act like a man again.

I like the Chase format, JJ won, congrats to him and honorable mention to the other three... the old way, the championship was all sown up in late July... it was a strokers way to a Championship.. This one rewards winning the most...

Then is this the last time you will be complaining about Nascar because honestly I could care less if you or anyone else watches for that matter. Yesterday and today was the first 2 nascar races I have seen since about June but, I'm not coming on here complaing like a little girl like you. Do yourself a favor and quit watching then maybe you act like a man again.
    facts hurt don't they

facts hurt don't they
    I guess they do because, you got all butt hurt. maybe some day can grow up and not that things bother you so much.

not bothering me at all just can't believe so many people are so dang gullible to watch that crap and look at the video 4 drivers off the racing surface that is unacceptable
    Last edited by calverton; 11-21-2016 at 08:07 AM.

When all else fails and you wimp out on why you hate Jimmie you play you're lame, time worn piss poor excuse that he's lucky!! LOLOL!! Jimmie is, and always has been, a model champion and a model human being unlike your psychopath boy and your wimpy micreant! LOLOL!! You're really going to have to start owning up to the indisputable fact that Jimmy is the best since Pearson and an argument could be made for the BEST OF ALL TIME!!
    And one of the best
    Dam it kid, we agree on something regarding NASCAR. This just doesn't feel right! LOL!!

Sounds like a whole lotta' sour grapes and bitterness. Keep it coming, I love it!! LOL!!

More sour grapes and bitterness. Just congratulate Jimmie and spend the rest of the year sulking miserably with your other Jimmie hater buddies! LOL!!

At least Jimmie has won all 7 fair and square without having NASCAR deeply in his pocket like arnhead and without having some rules bent like pee wee.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Was it a gimmick last year as well, when Kyle won it? I'm guessing your opinion may have differed on that one
    Absolutely correct! Took the words right out of my mouth Jeff. I would only add that at least Jimmie actually competed in all the races which makes him a far more legitimate champion than pee wee. pee wee was given the championship last year, he didn't actually win it like Jimmie has 7 times.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    the old way, the championship was all sown up in late July... it was a strokers way to a Championship.. This one rewards winning the most...
    No Grand National/Winston Cup/Sprint Cup championship has ever been sewn up in July. In the immortal words of Mr. Hand "are you on dope"!! LOL!!

I have to agree you know more about "strokin'" than most anyone here!! LOL!!

There are two overriding themes to the 2016 season. It was another championship run for maybe the greatest and humblest NASCAR driver of all time who has put his name right alongside The King. He's deserving in all aspects of being a 7 time champion.

The other theme is that NASCAR will be rid of the resident psychopath forever!! I'm sure there will be someone who will fill that role somewhere down the line but as for now we say sayonara stewy, you won't be missed by many! LOL!!

One last thing, Power14. If you ever find the guts to actually shed light on how you justify the disdain you have for Jimmie we'll be all ears, so to speak. Knowing you it's doubtful if you ever muster the fortitude. So, in honor of Donald Trump being elected president we should give you the nickname of wimpy stewy fan 'till ya' come clean!! LOLOL!!