Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I think its planted somewhere else if you know what i mean and I think you do

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You are too funny CIRF. I gave you one post you were looking for and that is all you are going to get.
    You can now remove the tongue out of your cheek. LOL
    You're partially correct. I might be baiting the situation just a bit and I appreciate you humoring me to some extent.

But seriously, if competing in all the races really isn't a criteria for becoming NASCAR Cup champion, which was soundly proven last season, why doesn't Jimmie have the option of setting out the next two races?

Your point about sponsor obligations is valid so I'll go in a different direction. Hypothetically speaking, if Jimmy contracts some sort of curable disease to the extent that he isn't medically cleared to compete in the next two races but will be good to go at Homestead, shouldn't he be eligible to make the gimmick race at Homestead with no particular championship implications. He's fulfilled all the qualifications to be part of the 4 team gimmick at Homestead. It'd be like a bye in the playoffs. After all, isn't that what NASCAR is trying to emulate? NASCAR wanted to copy the stick and ball playoff system, didn't they?

Nothin' but crickets from gimmick boy!! LOLOL!!

Yep, pretty much!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Come on muddy! You're the resident gimmick expert and NASCAR water carrier. Could Jimmie just not show up at the next two races? Is there any reason he should be required to do so since he has nothing to gain and everything to lose? Those of us who are aren't up to speed on the gimmicks would like to know.
    Your dumber then I thought, ever heard of a contract?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Your dumber then I thought, ever heard of a contract?
    There you are gimmick boy!! Finally we hear from gimmickmaster hisself!

You're reply is cop out, as usual.

I'm sure your idol, pee wee jr., had/has a contract.

You're partially correct. I might be baiting the situation just a bit and I appreciate you humoring me to some extent.But seriously, if competing in all the races really isn't a criteria for becoming NASCAR Cup champion, which was soundly proven last season, why doesn't Jimmie have the option of setting out the next two races? Your point about sponsor obligations is valid so I'll go in a different direction. Hypothetically speaking, if Jimmy contracts some sort of curable disease to the extent that he isn't medically cleared to compete in the next two races but will be good to go at Homestead, shouldn't he be eligible to make the gimmick race at Homestead with no particular championship implications. He's fulfilled all the qualifications to be part of the 4 team gimmick at Homestead. It'd be like a bye in the playoffs. After all, isn't that what NASCAR is trying to emulate? NASCAR wanted to copy the stick and ball playoff system, didn't they?
    he does have the option but something called sponsors night frown about it besides what is the big deal he is point leader that don't mean chit with nascrap , but you say he's a classy driver what does class have to with racing and second how can you be a classy driver running for one of the biggest cheaters in racing oh wait you liked Smokey also yep you like cheaters

NASCAR and their gimmicks is about as fukked up as it's possible to be but at least this year the best driver and the classiest and most dignified guy with the most manners has a chance to win the gimmick filled championship. At least they've got that going for them!

Muddy ol' buddy, you still haven't give a legitimate reason why Jimmie shouldn't have the option of setting out these two races. LOL!!

Cat got your tongue or is it that it's okay for pee wee but not Jimmie. LOLOL!!

There you are gimmick boy!! Finally we hear from gimmickmaster hisself!

You're reply is cop out, as usual.

I'm sure your idol, pee wee jr., had/has a contract.
    I guess as a Hillary voter, you don't believe in contracts and truthfulness?

I guess as a Hillary voter, you don't believe in contracts and truthfulness?
    Your coppin' out again muddy. You really need to explain why it's okay for pee wee to miss 1/3 of the season and Jimmie isn't allowed to miss the two races between him qualifying for the ultimate gimmick and Homestead! Can't wait to hear this drivel! LOL!!

Didn't pee wee have a contract last year?!! LOL!!

Have you seen Jimmie's contract? Now I know you're a gimmick boy but I'm thinkin' unless you're Jimmie's lawyer you prolly haven't read it. LOL@U!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-07-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Your coppin' out again muddy. You really need to explain why it's okay for pee wee to miss 1/3 of the season and Jimmie isn't allowed to miss the two races between him qualifying for the ultimate gimmick and Homestead! Can't wait to hear this drivel! LOL!!

Didn't pee wee have a contract last year?!! LOL!!

Have you seen Jimmie's contract? Now I know you're a gimmick boy but I'm thinkin' unless you're Jimmie's lawyer you prolly haven't read it. LOL@U!!
    Oh gee, I don't know, maybe it was an injury with prior instances of the same treatment for other drivers...... but you knew that, your playing stupid....I hope...

No playing there

Oh gee, I don't know, maybe it was an injury with prior instances of the same treatment for other drivers...... but you knew that, your playing stupid....I hope...
    I posed the hypothetical scenario of Jimmy having an injury or illness that would keep him from competing the two immaterial races prior to Homestead. You chose not to address that possibility but came across with some silly contractual drivel that you know nothing about.

I'll ask one more time, is there any scenario that would be acceptable to you gimmick lovers that would preclude Jimmie from competing in the two races following his "qualifying" for the ultimate gimmick at Homestead and still be eligible to win the Cup championship? Simple question for simple minds! LOL!!

he would lose out you have to race the last race and yes nascar is a gimmick

The first three races of the Chase (27-29) will be known as the Round of 16, races 30-32 will be known as the Round of 12, races 33-35 will be the Round of 8, and race No. 36 will be the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship. In the first two years of the Chase, the rounds were known as the Challenger, Contender, and Eliminator Round, but those names will be dropped for 2016.The number of championship drivers in contention for the NASCAR Sprint Cup championship will decrease after every three Chase races, from 16 to start in the Chase Grid; 12 after Chase race 3; eight after Chase race 6; and four after Chase race 9.After the first cut (Race 29), the 12 drivers that remain will have their points reset at 3,000 at the start of Race 30. After the second cut (Race 32), the top eight drivers will have their points reset to 4,000 at the start of Race 31. After the third cut (Race 35), the top four drivers will have their points reset to 5,000 at the start of Race 36.A win by a championship-eligible driver in any Chase race automatically clinches the winning driver a spot in the next Chase round.The Xfinity Series Chase will only have 12 drivers and 3 rounds consisting of 7 total races. The Camping World Truck Series Chase will only have 8 drivers, with 2 drivers eliminated after each round.[26]Finishing fifth[edit] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chase_for_the_Sprint_Cup also

I posed the hypothetical scenario of Jimmy having an injury or illness that would keep him from competing the two immaterial races prior to Homestead. You chose not to address that possibility but came across with some silly contractual drivel that you know nothing about.

I'll ask one more time, is there any scenario that would be acceptable to you gimmick lovers that would preclude Jimmie from competing in the two races following his "qualifying" for the ultimate gimmick at Homestead and still be eligible to win the Cup championship? Simple question for simple minds! LOL!!
    I don't live in hypotheticals .... good luck in your make believe land...

I don't live in hypotheticals .... good luck in your make believe land...
    You don't live in hypothetical's?! bbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!! You're the biggest NASCAR gimmick water carrier known to mankind and if that ain't livin' in hypothetical's there is no telling what is!! Luck and make believe applies only to the chase, the lucky dog, GWC, knock out qualifying, etc., etc., etc.

Muddy ol' buddy, hypocrisy seems to be a rather dominant character trait you possess!! It appears that if it's a no manners, no class turtle necked Pee Wee Herman look alike whatever he does and however he's given a championship is okay. But when it comes to the greatest driver since Pearson who has more talent, manners, class and dignity in his little finger than the Pee Wee look alike has in his whole wimpy body the cat gets your tongue and you clam up like deaf and dumb barn owl! LOLOL!!

if JIMMY DOES NOT SHOW HE WILL LOSE THE CHAMPIONSHIP OT VERY LIKELY WILL COME ON DUMMY YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THAT

looks like Jimmy had a not so good day and THE 18 AND THE 22 ARE IN THE CHASE it would be a hoot is the 18 or even the mortifie driver in the 19 when the chase

You don't live in hypothetical's?! bbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!! You're the biggest NASCAR gimmick water carrier known to mankind and if that ain't livin' in hypothetical's there is no telling what is!! Luck and make believe applies only to the chase, the lucky dog, GWC, knock out qualifying, etc., etc., etc.

Muddy ol' buddy, hypocrisy seems to be a rather dominant character trait you possess!! It appears that if it's a no manners, no class turtle necked Pee Wee Herman look alike whatever he does and however he's given a championship is okay. But when it comes to the greatest driver since Pearson who has more talent, manners, class and dignity in his little finger than the Pee Wee look alike has in his whole wimpy body the cat gets your tongue and you clam up like deaf and dumb barn owl! LOLOL!!
    Similar to your election predictions?